Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 138

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14
Book of Mormon | Doctrine and Covenants | Pearl of Great Price
Book of Mormon | Doctrine and Covenants | Pearl of Great Price
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, December 19, 2014
Thanks for making this available electronically . . . so handy!

Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Joseph Fielding Smith
Teachings of Presidents of the Church: Joseph Fielding Smith
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, December 19, 2014
Thanks for making this available!

New Cute Polka Dots Soft TPU Rubber Silicone Back Case Cover For iPhone 4 4G 4S+Screen cleaning cloth with logo
Offered by VAMVAZ
Price: $4.99
2 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, December 19, 2014
So cute! I gave this to my granddaughter and it is very appropriate for her.

UCO Stormproof Match Kit with Waterproof Case, 25 Stormproof Matches and 3 Strikers - Dark Green
Offered by SIMPLE LIFE
Price: $6.68
42 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars As Advertised, December 19, 2014
These came on time and are as advertised. I'm looking forward to adding them to the emergency prepareness kits.

Syma S107G 3.5 Channel RC Helicopter with Gyro, Blue
Syma S107G 3.5 Channel RC Helicopter with Gyro, Blue
Price: $19.47
43 used & new from $15.64

5.0 out of 5 stars As Advertised, December 19, 2014
This is a Christmas gift but it's the "G" model and that's a very good thing.

Dorman 748-382 Front Driver Side Replacement Power Window Regulator with Motor for Kia Sephia/Spectra
Price: $75.41
39 used & new from $71.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Done!, December 19, 2014
I hope I never have to have another one of these, but if I do I would get it from these guys! It has been put in my car door and the window is working. It arrived promptly.

Genuine Syma S107 / S107G 3.5ch Mini RC Helicopter - Matte Black / Green (Original Syma S107G RC Helicopter)

5.0 out of 5 stars Right Model . . . Yay!, December 19, 2014
This was a gift. I won't be able to see it get opened, so I hope the recipient loves it. It was the "G" I was looking to get and that's a really good thing.

CEC Industries EF57 Electronic Turn Signal Flasher Relay, 3 Prongs, 12 Volts
CEC Industries EF57 Electronic Turn Signal Flasher Relay, 3 Prongs, 12 Volts
Offered by Memotronics
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Resource, December 19, 2014
This has been installed in my car and is working. What more could I want? I especially love these guys because they made available a part I couldn't seem to find locally. Not having the turn signals work is dangerous and they made it possible to get them fixed quickly with a working part. I would order from them again, though I hope I won't need to. You never know, with my much older car.

OZ Naturals - THE BEST Vitamin C Serum For Your Face - Organic Vitamin C + Amino + Hyaluronic Acid Serum- Clinical Strength 20% Vitamin C with Vegan Hyaluronic Acid Leaves Your Skin Radiant & More Youthful By Neutralizing Free Radicals. This Anti Aging Serum Will Finally Give You The Results You've Been Looking For!
Offered by OZ Naturals
Price: $21.95
14 used & new from $21.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Love This Stuff!, December 19, 2014
This stuff is wonderful. I apply it every morning to my little-bit-older face before the moisturizer and the sunscreen and my face is soft and I have no way to know for sure, but I believe it's holding back the wrinkles. Every little bit helps.

Chicago Fire, Season 3
Chicago Fire, Season 3
DVD
Price: $34.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Love Chicago Fire!, December 2, 2014
Chicago Fire is the only TV show I watch on a regular basis. It's worth it to me to have an hour a week to truly escape all the rest of my life and watch these young people solve problems, live life, endure hardships and share joys!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-14