Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for P. Bruce > Reviews

Browse

P. Bruce's Profile

Customer Reviews: 1

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

P. Bruce RSS Feed (Philadelphia, PA)

ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101-B1 32GB 10.1-Inch Tablet (Tablet Only)
ASUS Eee Pad Transformer TF101-B1 32GB 10.1-Inch Tablet (Tablet Only)
6 used & new from $150.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Want a tablet? Wait for this, May 20, 2011
This is what the tablet experience is supposed to be. The open architecture of honeycomb combined with the power of this tablet make for a match made in heaven.

What do you want your tablet to do? Play movies? check. Flash sites? check. Upload any documents, pictures from your computer? check. Free angry birds lol? check.

This has replaced my laptop. I only use my laptop to transfer files to this thing.

When you think of buying a tablet, why would you not want this?

One con: Honeycomb takes some getting used to, especially for me (coming from iphone and Apple.) So, if you like to tweak and learn about technology a little bit, this is the thing for you. If youre looking for simplicity, go with the flashless Ipad.

ps I have an original ipad, but I found it pretty much useless without flash. I constantly had to go back and forth with my laptop to do work. This tablet "transforms" the way you think about tablets.