Industrial-Sized Deals TextBTS15 Shop Women's Handbags Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon Deradoorian $5 Off Fire TV Stick Off to College Essentials Shop Popular Services pivdl pivdl pivdl  Amazon Echo Starting at $99 Kindle Voyage Nintendo Digital Games Shop Back to School with Amazon Back to School with Amazon Outdoor Recreation Baby Sale
Profile for A. Butler > Reviews

Browse

A. Butler's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. Butler RSS Feed (USA)

Page: 1 | 2
FORLIFE Curve 45-Ounce Teapot with Infuser, Black Graphite
FORLIFE Curve 45-Ounce Teapot with Infuser, Black Graphite
Price: $35.09
4 used & new from $35.09

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent teapot, November 10, 2012
I got this teapot 6 months ago and I still love it! so much so that I found it here now and decided to leave a review :)It still looks and performs like new.The stainless steel basket is still shiny and not tea-stained unlike some others.We're big tea-drinkers here so it's just the right size.The lid always fits well. It doesn't drip except occasionally.I love the style.It's just a great piece.(To be exact the color is not pitch black but more like smoky black.)

Davidson's Tea Bulk, South African Honeybush, 16-Ounce Bag
Davidson's Tea Bulk, South African Honeybush, 16-Ounce Bag
Price: $13.67
5 used & new from $13.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Delicate and mild, September 11, 2011
I like this tea a lot.It is milder that Rooibos tea and tastes less acidic (I must say that Rooibos tea is not strong-flavored but I still find that Honeybush is even milder without loss of flavor).I like my tea dark colored but I cannot always have black tea so this Honeybush is a perfect addition to my tea repertoire. It has a mild pleasant aroma too.I like that it has no caffeine, it's dark but never tart or bitter.I often brew the same batch twice with good results. It is my second purchase and I am still well-pleased.

Made to Crave Participant's Guide with DVD: Satisfying Your Deepest Desire with God, Not Food
by Lysa TerKeurst
Price: $31.49
37 used & new from $18.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoying it, September 11, 2011
I'm in the beginning of doing this DVD study and I'm already enjoying it a lot.I read Lysa's book before but this DVD and study guide seem sufficiently different from the book so I don't feel like everything is repeated the same way. Our group liked it.There hasn't been many group Bible studies dealing with food so I am really glad to see this one.The questions in the guide are in depth and meaningful,and they lead to surprisingly moving and open discussion in our group. Food is a potentially "touchy" subject and I like the way Lysa handles it and describes her own struggles.I think about food a lot so it will be great to have a different perspective on my struggles with it.I'd love to crave God more instead of filling empty spaces with food and I will certainly be praying about it.
The DVD sessions are only about 20 minutes long but there are so many good questions in the guide that we are thinking to do it over a period of 12 weeks rather than 6 weeks.Good job Lysa and thank you for this study.

KidKraft Prairie Kitchen
KidKraft Prairie Kitchen
Offered by MMP Living
Price: $124.95
4 used & new from $102.46

4.0 out of 5 stars Good but not real wood, December 8, 2009
This review is from: KidKraft Prairie Kitchen (Toy)
I like this kitchen but I was slightly disappointed that the wood is manufactured.It's not plyboard or particle board and it's sturdy but it's not real wood so that you know. Overall I love the design and how nice it looks.We had to use the hot-glue gun to glue the sink in place(the kids broke one of the plastic tabs that is supposed to hold the bowl in the hole).It did take my husband almost 2 hours to assemble.By the way the color is not white but yellowish-white.It looks good though.
Comment Comments (6) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 30, 2012 11:34 AM PDT

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars my favorite, October 24, 2008
I love the quality of these vitamins.I love that they are made from whole foods.I rarely take six:) but it's nice to know that it will be absorbed very well because it's like real food basically predigested for you by a probiotic bacteria.This high quality doesn't come cheap so I don't buy them continuously but I do take them on days when I feel I need a special boost.I can also trust the integrity of the Garden of Life Company.

Ahmad Tea Earl Grey Green Tea, Tea Bags, 20-Count Boxes (Pack of 6)
Ahmad Tea Earl Grey Green Tea, Tea Bags, 20-Count Boxes (Pack of 6)

3.0 out of 5 stars artificial flavor?..., October 24, 2008
I was excited to find green tea with earl gray flavor.I also read my ingredients.So far so good,"bergamot flavoring".But I also happen to read Russian,and translated the ingredient reads "bergamot flavouring,identical to the natural one".Why use artificial flavor when the real one is easy to come by? I try to avoid artificial colors and flavors so this one was a downer(discovered it too late).It tastes fine otherwise.

VitaSpelt Organic Elbows Whole Grain Spelt Pasta, 10-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
VitaSpelt Organic Elbows Whole Grain Spelt Pasta, 10-Ounce Boxes (Pack of 12)
Offered by BIGFLYSPORTS
Price: $58.09
7 used & new from $45.51

4.0 out of 5 stars better than wheat, October 24, 2008
Whole spelt tastes SO much better and milder than whole wheat!It's a great product.Holds shape well.Digests easier.Whole grain benefits.I like it a lot.

HoMedics SS-2000 Sound Spa Relaxation Sound Machine with 6 Nature Sounds, Silver
Offered by Focus Electronics & Appliances
Price: $28.17
21 used & new from $21.47

2.0 out of 5 stars made not to last, October 24, 2008
I bought one of those and it was great for about a year(all the sounds are good)but then it started malfunctioning.(sound breaks off or stops completely).We thought it was because of our son(it was in his room).Bought another one a few months later for our room -and ten months later it's doing the same thing!!Like there's a timer to self-destruct.[...]..Frustrating.I guess it's exactly one of those things that are made to break.

The Rosedale Diet: Turn off Your Hunger Switch
The Rosedale Diet: Turn off Your Hunger Switch
by Carol Colman
38 used & new from $1.41

4.0 out of 5 stars Great info, June 16, 2008
It's good to read about leptin(hormone).Makes complete sense.I'm implementing changes in my diet.It goes together well with other books I read.Great book.

Waldorf Education: A Family Guide
Waldorf Education: A Family Guide
by Pamela J. Fenner
Price: $24.95
49 used & new from $7.69

5.0 out of 5 stars very good, November 13, 2007
It's a very good book to start with if you want to know what Waldorf education is all about.It's also very inspiring so you can get good ideas about things to do with your kids.I like that chapters are written by different authors so that you get a broader picture.I'm very interested in Waldorf education for my kids now!

Page: 1 | 2