Profile for Colleen B. Gilmartin > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 41

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Colleen B. Gilmartin RSS Feed (Clayton, North Carolina)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Naturalizer Women's Carlita Huarache Sandal,Black,9.5 M US
Naturalizer Women's Carlita Huarache Sandal,Black,9.5 M US
Offered by Peltz Shoes
Price: $78.99
4 used & new from $49.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Way too narrow, November 8, 2014
Hard to know how it felt on since it was too narrow to get my foot into. I have an average width foot and rarely have problems with a shoe or sandal being too narrow. I would advise people if they chose to order this to try ordering it in wide. I've returned mine.

Naturalizer Women's Catrina Gladiator Sandal,Metallic Multi,9.5 M US
Naturalizer Women's Catrina Gladiator Sandal,Metallic Multi,9.5 M US
Price: $40.35
6 used & new from $35.13

5.0 out of 5 stars Best ever, October 24, 2014
Probably the best sandals I've ever purchased. Very comfortable, great padding so walking is no problem and I like that there is just enough elastic in the strap around my heel to keep it from slipping. They can go casual or dressy. I plan to buy more in other colors.

WearAll Plus Size Women's Floral Print Palazzo Trousers - Black - US 20-22 (UK 24-26)
Offered by Wear-All
Price: $13.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for casual or dress us, October 9, 2014
I was a bit nervous these might be way too long for me. I'm 5'4" and can't wear heels. They weren't like other pants this style that were so long I couldn't walk in them. They are soft and comfortable and can be dressed up or down depending on top and accessories. I've purchased them in 3 other patterns too for our upcoming cruise.

Oil Pulling Therapy: Detoxifying and Healing the Body Through Oral Cleansing
Oil Pulling Therapy: Detoxifying and Healing the Body Through Oral Cleansing
Price: $9.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Working on it...a little at a time..., October 5, 2014
For now I can only give it 3 stars since I'm still having a bit of difficulty with this. I tend to keep trying though. Till I get used to it, 20 minutes is hard for me to do without a lot of gagging. I did find using a smaller amount and using a bit of peppermint oil in it, IS a help. I try to do it when I get up and am in the shower. I set the timer and if I have to stop, I make sure I have more ready to start again till the 20 minutes is up. Hopefully, I'll have the same wonderful results as the things I read in the book.

Wet n Wild MegaSlicks Lip Gloss, Sinless 578, 2 Pack
Wet n Wild MegaSlicks Lip Gloss, Sinless 578, 2 Pack
Offered by Bargains N More
Price: $6.80
3 used & new from $3.95

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm hooked....this is the only lip gloss I'll ever use again!, September 16, 2014
These are probably the best lip glosses I've ever gotten. I buy them several at a time. The price is wonderful, I love the colors, and they really do stay on for quite a long time. I can't see using any other brand again.

The Gabriel Method: The Revolutionary DIET-FREE Way to Totally Transform Your Body
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It's not about what NOT to eat....it's why I was afraid to lose the weight all along!, August 30, 2014
This book hit a nerve I never realized in all these years that was there! A fear of being thin! I KNEW I wasn't an emotional eater...I saw food as a necessary evil. Doctors said I couldn't lose cause I was now eating so little that my metabolism had slowed down and I was in starvation mode. But after reading this, I realized, it's NOT about the food. It never was. It's not about what I shouldn't eat! It's about what my food needs to be fed with. When I realized I didn't have to hide under this weight...that I didn't have to make myself invisible then it clicked why it had been so hard for so many years. In the first week of following this book's tips and visualizations and what I SHOULD eat, I easily, without thinking about it, dropped 5 lbs. No dieting....I light finally went on to direct me in the direction I should be going and now what I should be avoiding or running from! THANK YOU JON GABRIEL for giving me my courage back!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 1, 2014 11:46 AM PST

The First Family Detail: Secret Service Agents Reveal the Hidden Lives of the Presidents
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $10.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I think there should be more books telling us who are leaders REALLY are., August 17, 2014
I thought this was a wonderful book. Well worth reading to see the "character" of our elected officials. I suspect our leaders feel that they can do anything they want and get away with it, behind closed doors. The sense of entitlement that comes with power. I found it alarming though how the heads of the Secret Service cut corners and bend rules when it comes to safety and security but when something happens, the men assigned to doing the hard work get the blame for following the bosses' orders. I would have given it 5 stars except that I found the parts about the guns they use now and then, not to my interest. I'm sure others might find that of interest but I didn't.

Pineapple Premium Grade Fragrance Oil - Scented Oil - 30ml
Pineapple Premium Grade Fragrance Oil - Scented Oil - 30ml
Offered by eternal essence oils
Price: $14.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Not strong enough to be detectable in a heater, July 30, 2014
It smells wonderful in the bottle but it needs so much in a heater so that you can even smell it. It doesn't work as other essential oils I've tried so fill a room or area.

The Fast Metabolism Diet: Eat More Food and Lose More Weight
The Fast Metabolism Diet: Eat More Food and Lose More Weight
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm sorry I can't give it more than 5 stars!, July 30, 2014
I would give this book MORE than 5 stars if I could! This is a wonderful book! Made the world of sense to me and really helped. I am insulin resistant and have thyroid disease. (And recently diagnosed with diabetes.) It was very easy to follow and the fact that you are doing each stage for only 2 or 3 days, makes it simple and not boring. But the reason I feel this author went over and above was because I was actually able to contact her through face book when I had some concerns about my personal health issues and in no time she wrote back and made adjustments for me personally! I can't get my own doctors or diabetic nutritionist to be that helpful and prompt! A wonderful book! An even MORE wonderful author! Thank you!

Petals on the Wind (Dollanganger Book 2)
Petals on the Wind (Dollanganger Book 2)
Offered by Simon and Schuster Digital Sales Inc
Price: $5.99

2.0 out of 5 stars A bit too over the top to take seriously!, May 21, 2014
I was so curious to see what had happened after the 3 children escaped at the end of Flowers in the Attic. But to be honest, this cast of characters should be on the Dr. Phil Show! Is there anyone on the east coast who didn't meet Cathy and feel the need to marry her or give her children. She was a bit like the Black Widow Spider in that regard! And the relationship with Cathy and Chris is just so ridiculous that I couldn't take the book seriously. As much as I wanted to see Corrine and the Grandmother have to face what they'd done, most of the rest of the book was just too weird. From the incest, and Cathy going from love to hate to love every other day, and characters that didn't seem believable! I will NOT be reading any more of this series because I think it can only get worse!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5