Profile for Vince J. Filippelli > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 87

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Vince J. Filippelli RSS Feed (NY, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Anker® 25W 5-Port Family-Sized Desktop USB Charger Travel Power Adapter for iPhone 5s 5c 5; iPad Air mini; Galaxy S5 S4; Note 3 2; the new HTC One (M8); Nexus and More
Offered by AnkerDirect
Price: $25.99
5 used & new from $16.19

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, March 27, 2014
Love it. I chose Anker because I use one of their jump batteries that works great. I put this in the back of a bamboo charging station and it fits great. Charges new and old ipads, iphone, and an android fast and at the same time. Thank you Anker!

Lipper International 812 Bamboo Charging Station
Lipper International 812 Bamboo Charging Station
Price: $19.61
10 used & new from $18.66

3.0 out of 5 stars Worth it but buy some glue., March 27, 2014
Nice design and perfect for putting a 4-6 port charger in the back. Really cleans up the cord mess. Unfortunalely it started falling apart 2 weeks after starting to use it and it's not from abuse, just not glued together well at all.

New Star Disposable Non Woven Round Chef Hat, 9-Inch, Set of 10
New Star Disposable Non Woven Round Chef Hat, 9-Inch, Set of 10
Offered by New Star Foodservice Inc
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, just right, March 27, 2014
Just right fiber hat. Not too tall or too short. Much more durable than regular paper hats. I use a stapler to hold the size right.

Window Panel Master Switch Control Brand New For Volkswagen VW VW Golf/Jetta MK5 MK6 Tiguan Touran 2004-Present Caddy 2005-Present Passat B6 Passat CC For 4 Door Model ONLY Parts Number 5ND 959 857
Offered by OR-Max Store
Price: $8.41
6 used & new from $7.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice product, March 27, 2014
Just perfect in my 2014 CC Sport. Slightly softer touch, better than the original. Fit like a glove. Shipping took a while but well worth it.

KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5 speed Blender- KSB1575CU
KitchenAid Diamond Vortex 5 speed Blender- KSB1575CU
Offered by Fun Stuff For Sale
Price: $135.00
27 used & new from $124.97

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice blender, February 27, 2014
I've used this now about a dozen times over the last 2 months for sauce, smoothie, and crushing ice. Operation is a little confusing but once your used to it the blender works great. I see some reviews on KA blenders that mention leaks with this new plastic jar but so far I have not experienced this. Perfect crushed ice was really nice and quick and I made a mock alfredo sauce that was nice and smooth.
One problem with KitchenAid however; I went to register the product online and could not. Repeatedly got the error message that the model number was wrong. I tried several variations with no success so I used a "contact us" email on the website to ask for assistance. That was a month ago and they have never gotten back to me, what lousy, unacceptable customer service! Now today, in a last ditch effort to register the blender, I looked at other model numbers and noticed that the black blender was followed by the letters OB for "Onyx Black" I assume. Well my blender and documentation both have it as BO. As soon as I turned the letters around the website accepted the registration. Thank you KitchenAid for adding just a pinch of frustration and wasting my time with your incompetence. Next time I look for kitchen appliances I'll make sure to look a little closer at the competition and I'll let my friends know what a hassle it was to get this registered.

DIRECTV C31 RVU Genie Approved Client for Use With DIRECTV HR34 HD DVR (C31)
DIRECTV C31 RVU Genie Approved Client for Use With DIRECTV HR34 HD DVR (C31)
Offered by reiderelectronics
Price: $89.99
2 used & new from $79.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, December 9, 2013
Worked exactly as expected. came in original packaging with HDMI cable and remote. After I set it up, I called DirecTV and it took about 5 minutes to get the unit registered and running. If you call DirecTV and order this and have them do the install it's $199. This is a much better deal but you should know that even though you "buy" this on amazon, it becomes the property of DirecTV when you activate it.

Proctor Silex 33015Y 1-1/2-Quart Round Slow Cooker
Proctor Silex 33015Y 1-1/2-Quart Round Slow Cooker
Price: $13.49
47 used & new from $11.09

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for 2-3 people, December 9, 2013
Just used this for the first time last night. Just great for 2-3 adults. Controls have high, low, keep warm, and off and all worked as expected. Crock and lid fit well together and what a bargain!

Ridgid R82235 12V Cordless JobMax Oscillating Multi-Tool Starter Kit
Ridgid R82235 12V Cordless JobMax Oscillating Multi-Tool Starter Kit
Offered by AMZ CYBERBEAR 1
Price: $149.99
6 used & new from $50.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't waste your money, November 13, 2013
This is really an attractive kit with a nice case and all. These oscillating tools are great for little cuts in awkward positions when doing home improvement projects. I've had to to return mine to home depot twice for a replacement after only 5 minutes of use each time. My 3rd unit just went bad, again after just a few minutes of use. Ridgid refused to refund my money and I'm out $99 dollars for about 15 minutes of total use, not good.

Optimum Nutrition ZMA, 180 Capsules
Optimum Nutrition ZMA, 180 Capsules
Price: $24.49
21 used & new from $23.82

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for everyone, October 8, 2013
Plenty of good positive reviews on here so here's my quick take on this;
This product did not help me sleep and in addition, upset my stomach.
I also felt very groggy the next morning.
The good news is that if you don't like it, within the first 30 days you can return it for a refund. Unfortunately I was a little beyond the 30 days and they refused. I use other OpN products with good results.

Alloy Rear Shock Tower for Traxxas Bandit 1:10 - Grey
Alloy Rear Shock Tower for Traxxas Bandit 1:10 - Grey
Offered by Atomik RC
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, September 11, 2013
Exactly as described and fit perfectly on my Traxxas Bandit. I wanted more shock options because I use my Bandit both on the street and off-road and this helped me out with that. Nice looking addition and a good price.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9