Truck Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Bob Dylan Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer DrThorne DrThorne DrThorne  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation
Profile for VinceF > Reviews

Browse

VinceF's Profile

Customer Reviews: 191

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

VinceF RSS Feed (NY, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Expand-It 4 Cycle 30 cc Power Head Trimmer
Expand-It 4 Cycle 30 cc Power Head Trimmer
Offered by Royal Blue Shipping Corp
Price: $196.27
5 used & new from $196.27

1.0 out of 5 stars Looks like the oil is foaming now, May 5, 2016
I have his model head attached to a cultivator. Used it two springs in a 10x15 garden, about 20 minutes and now it's almost impossible to start and won't stay running. I've rebuilt the carb, new plug, carb adjust. Looks like the oil is foaming now. What a P.O.S! I have 2 other brands of 4cycle equipment and 2other pieces of poulan 2cycle stuff and they all work great and the newest is already 5yrs old. Ryobi is junk, never again for me.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as thrilled as everyone else here, good seller though, April 18, 2016
I wanted a decent laser for a sporting rifle that will probably never see any seriously xritical shooting and I thought this would fit the roll. Shipping was quick and well packed and everything was included right in the box. The laser is bright and easily visible at 100yds. Seems to be made fairly well. Problems I had were: The barrel mount had a healthy ding in it right out of the box, not using it so NBG. The picatinny mount is ok but huge as is the remote switch pad (larger than pictured here). Now the real problem is on mine, I sighted it in and then replaced the adjustment covers and noticed it was off, again, sighted it in, replaced the covers and it was off. Then I noticed that replacing the covers was actually turning the adjustment screws.
Seller Niniso was responsive and made it right, good luck

Oakley Men's SI Standard Issue Special Forces Tactical Fitted Hat Cap - Black (L/XL)
Offered by Sonic Gears
Price: $34.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, April 18, 2016
Love it! Comfortably stretchy in the back, looks great!

Scivation Psycho Supplement, Ragin Punch, 10.79 Ounce
Scivation Psycho Supplement, Ragin Punch, 10.79 Ounce

5.0 out of 5 stars Works, March 31, 2016
I cycle on and off this product for about a year now. Flavor is not really important to me but I think it tastes ok, a bit bitter if your sensitive but doable. Does it work? I really do circles around other people in the fitness classes I go to and I'm not wiped out in the end. I like how they give you the 1, 2, or 3 scoop option which makes sense. I find it helps with focus and stamina. It's also great if your not in the mood for housework!

Beretta Shooters Towel (Blue)
Beretta Shooters Towel (Blue)
Price: $15.73
9 used & new from $12.75

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice medium weight cloth, March 31, 2016
This review is from: Beretta Shooters Towel (Sports)
I keep this hanging in my safe to give contents a final wipedown before putting them away. Nice blue color and the embroidery is good. Terry cloth is medium quality. I'm happy with it and the price is right!

Hard-to-Find Fastener 014973230401 1/4-20-Inch x 3/4-Inch Carriage Bolts, 100-Piece
Price: $9.50
2 used & new from $7.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Good to go, March 31, 2016
Great, exactly as advertised and every one of them fit perfectly. Arrived quickly and a good price too.

KBK-1464 BLK M
KBK-1464 BLK M
Offered by KBETHOS
Price: $7.99
2 used & new from $6.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Too small, not adjustable, March 31, 2016
Received fast and I liked the overall look and the price is great but I had major problems. First is the size; I wear a 7 1/4 hat and that means that a medium would fit me good but with this hat it was really too small, not even close. Another problem is that the text states that there is a real adjustable closure, no such animal. If it was adjustable I would have kept it and been mostly happy. Last problem is cosmetic, the brim size. The scale in the picture makes the brim look bigger than what it is, kinda short and stubby for what I was looking for.
As usual Amazon fixes these things with a fast refund and I shipped it back and my search goes on!

Yankee Hill Machine Flip Rear Sight For Picatinny Rail Matte
Yankee Hill Machine Flip Rear Sight For Picatinny Rail Matte
Offered by quality products for better living
Price: $71.47
16 used & new from $63.31

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth every penny!, March 23, 2016
Good quality back up sight, solid, easy to use, nice finish. I matched it up with a YHM front folding gas-block/sight combo.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Sightmark Ultra Shot M-Spec Reflex Sight
Sightmark Ultra Shot M-Spec Reflex Sight
Price: $198.98
23 used & new from $145.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Product disappointment and bad purchase/return experience, March 23, 2016
How could I not like something that gets such good ratings/reviews? My expectations were simply not met at almost every turn and here's how it went down:
First, I ordered one from Amazon scratch and dent inventory, saving myself $40 or so and I've had good luck in the past, not so this time. What I quickly received was a Sightmark NVQD (worth about $80 new) in pretty rough shape in a M-Sped box and with an M-Spec label on it. Amazon quickly refunded my money and I quickly ordered a brand new one, free expedited shipping for the mistake and here's where things really start to go south. The new ones at the time, came from a third party "reliable values" and even though the expedited shipping was free, there was no rushing this seller. 4 days later the item shipped and 3 days later I receive it. So about this product, It has a nice list of features including a quick disconnect lever, minimum/no paralax, super battery life, waterproof, double layer glass, NV option and for me it fills a void in the sporting arms sight choices where you go from your cheapo $30-$80 range to $400++ and here we have something that looks like (on paper) it's a big boy sight for $199 and that's attractive. The downside:
As far as the design goes, the only critical thing is the special wrench you need to adjust the QD lever. If you want to hand it to a friend to try out and it needs adjustment your out of luck unless your carrying that little supplied wrench, otherwise:
Immediately out of the box paint was chipping off the QD lever. So this isn't my first rodeo, I've spray painted a few things in my day and obviously something was amiss and it looked crappy. So I emailed Sightmark and lo, Sightmark isn't really sightmark but a brand manufactured in China and sold in the U.S. by Sellmark. The CSR who emailed me back made it clear that he was not interested in supplying me with a new lever stating that it would be "a chore" to find one. He went on to lecture me about how I need to understand that metal parts will wear over time and they (sellmark) don't make this product, they just sell it.
So over a couple of days I mull it over, do I want to keep it, refinish the lever and make the best of it or return it to Amazon. I decided to return it and never every buy another Sightmark/Sellmark (whatever) product again.
So off to Amazon land to print a return label but remember that this came from a 3rd party... So 1st I request a return through Amazon, give all the gruesome details and then I'm notified that my return request has been forwarded to Reliable Values. The next day here comes RV nicely wanting to know all those details I already spelled out to Amazon.... Grrrrr. So off that went. Next day, RV says they're sorry and want to make it right, would I like an exchange or refund.... Grrrr for the 3rd time I'm asking for a refund. Ok, next day no problem says RV, do I have a printer? (So we're at day 3 with emails with RV and I still haven't got an RA yet). Sure I have a printer so next day.... here's my return label and RA. Jeeez thank the Lord BABY JESUS! I couldn't get that POS in the mail fast enough. I more than willingly paid for the 2 day return postage and of course I'm watching the tracking on it and don't you know a priority 2-day actually takes 5 business days to deliver??? So on the 3rd day I email RV to ask whats up and I get an email back stating that they received my return and please allow 7-10 days for a refund. 7-10 days? No, it's 2016 and obviously RV thinks it's 2002 or something. So right on time Amazon shoots an email to me asking if I was satisfied with this return process and boy did I have some choice words for them. I went ahead and filed a claim since I had not received my refund which sparked another email from RV stating the same 7-10 days policy. And of course to really rub my rhubarb they didn't refund my money for 10 days on the nose.
Takeaways from this purchase:
Amazon has never disappointed me and provide a good level of customer service whenever I have asked, processing is fast and I like em'.
Sightmark has some QC issues, for me, I'll be avoiding them for the foreseeable future.
Sellmark has CSR and CS issues. Never again from these people
Reliable Values, when it absolutely, positively doesn't have to be there anytime soon.
Hope this helps you!

FJM Security MEI-2400AS-KA Tubular Cam Lock with 5/8" Cylinder and Chrome Finish, Keyed Alike
Offered by Kingsley Security
Price: $10.81
9 used & new from $3.63

5.0 out of 5 stars arrived super quick and the 2 were keyed alike, March 13, 2016
Wow, arrived super quick and the 2 were keyed alike, perfect. I had no problem with the key falling out between positions. Nice positive, smooth function. 1 reviewer stated they fit a stack-on cabinet but they did not fit mine. The rear shaft was too small. With a little work they did fit fine and the front fits perfect.
I think I'm going to put one in my Mom's gun cabinet!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20