Profile for Beabea > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 245

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Beabea RSS Feed (Chicago, Illinois USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Tecumseh 35066 Air Filter
Tecumseh 35066 Air Filter
Price: $7.60
8 used & new from $1.73

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, July 31, 2015
This was a perfect fit for my Craftsman Eager-1 937 mower with a Tecumseh engine. I have tried some generic filters, but the fit wasn't as good. The price on Amazon was reasonable, and it shipped fast.

Gilmour 400GWT Heavy-Duty Stainless Steel Thumb Control Nozzle, 8 Spray Patterns
Price: $14.87
8 used & new from $11.27

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Hose Gun, July 24, 2015
This works great. I never used a hose gun with a thumb trigger before, but I like this a lot. It is well made, and I like the various spray patterns.

Epson Expression XP-410 Wireless Color All-in-One Inkjet Printer
Epson Expression XP-410 Wireless Color All-in-One Inkjet Printer
Offered by OfficeMax
Price: $89.99
28 used & new from $49.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Ink Does Not Last, July 24, 2015
Only buy this if you only print occasionally. You will end up going through ink very fast. A set of cartridges is around $25, I can go through a set in 2 weeks, and I am just using this to do some basic printing for school. Also, as soon as one color runs out, it won't let you print anything.

Regal Art & Gift Cardinal Ornament with Bell Chime (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Harwell's Green Thumb
Price: $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Yard Ornament, July 24, 2015
We have this hanging from a tree in our yard, and it looks great. Note that the front of this looks like it does in the picture, but the back is recessed.

Samsung Galaxy A5 A500H 16GB Unlocked GSM Android Cell Phone - Unlocked - Retail Packaging - (Black)
Offered by BREED
Price: $279.95
5 used & new from $279.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Phone, July 24, 2015
I live in Chicago and have T-Mobile. This is a dual SIM phone, but I only use one SIM card, and it works fine. I wanted an unlocked phone and did not want to spend a ton on the latest Samsung phone. For what I need, this is a great option. The cameras are very good. The display is fine and the reception is good. There are better phones out there, but this is a good mid price option if you want an unlocked Samsung phone. When I was researching phones I used Wikipedia. For more info, go to Wikipedia and search for Samsung Galaxy 5.

Eforstore 2.8m Adjustable Length Braided Nylon Jump Rope for Kids School Students Adults Absorb Soft Foam Handle Counter Speed Rope for Recreational Activities or Fitness Exercise Random Color
Offered by Eforstore
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $7.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not Recommended, April 12, 2015
On the plus side, the rope length is adjustable, and it has a counter built into one handle. On the negative side, it is very light weight and it took three weeks to arrive. Also, the swivel is just a plastic sleeve on a plastic post which will crack easily if dropped. The length is suitable for children, but I think that it is too short for anyone taller 5' 8". Overall, I would recommend that you try something else

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Daylight v. Soft White Color Temperature, March 29, 2015
Cree makes "daylight" and "soft white" 4Flow bulbs. The difference is the color temperature. This is a daylight 4Flow bulbs which has more of a blue hue. It is a matter of personal taste, but to me, the soft white bulbs are closer to that of incandescent bulbs, and I would recommend that you buy the soft white bulb instead. I am giving this 5 stars because it works well. It does a nice job in casting light in all directions just like an incandescent bulb. These normally sell for less than ten dollars and are a good value.

SleekLighting 2.2 Watt E12 LED Filament Candelabra Light Bulb, Warm White 2700K Chandelier Torpedo Tip, Clear Glass Cover (25W Incandescent Replacement)

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice LED Candelabra, March 22, 2015
I bought five of these for the light fixture in my kitchen. We use the kitchen a lot, and I wanted to save energy by switching to LED candelabras. I have tried a few other LED candelabra that tended to project light only in one direction. These spread light evenly similar to an incandescent bulb. To me, the light output looks the same as a 25w incandescent. It is a little wider than an incandescent bulb, but it is about the same length. I have been using these for about a month, and I am satisfied with their performance. I paid eleven dollars per bulb with free shipping.

LEGO Superheroes The Hulk Buster Smash
LEGO Superheroes The Hulk Buster Smash
Price: $29.84
165 used & new from $27.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't Pay More Than Thirty Dollars, March 7, 2015
My son wanted this for his birthday. I found it at Target for thirty dollars which is the suggested retail price. For thirty dollars I think that this is a good value. My son really likes the large Hulk and the Hulk Buster armor looks great. He had fun putting this together and has been playing with this along with other Lego superhero sets he has. The age on the box says 7 - 14 which seems right. As I write this review, I see that Amazon is charging around fifty dollars. If you can't find this at a store for thirty dollars, then try lego dot com.

STP Oil Gas Logo Racing F1 Moto Gp Nascar Team Motorcycle Car Jacket Iron Patch
STP Oil Gas Logo Racing F1 Moto Gp Nascar Team Motorcycle Car Jacket Iron Patch
Offered by thundershop14
Price: $4.95
9 used & new from $2.95

3.0 out of 5 stars Doesn't Look RIght, March 2, 2015
The patch I received just doesn't look right. It differs from the picture in that the top and bottom are flat. It kind of has the shape of a 1/4 mile track. Also, it took a few weeks for this to arrive. If you want an authentic STP patch, then I would try something else. I paid five dollars with free shipping.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20