Profile for Beabea > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 194

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Beabea RSS Feed (Chicago, Illinois USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
4M Hovercraft Kit
4M Hovercraft Kit
Offered by THE BT GROUP
Price: $14.09
24 used & new from $13.99

3.0 out of 5 stars It's OK, July 12, 2014
This review is from: 4M Hovercraft Kit (Toy)
The assembly felt more like an art project than a science project. For example, you have to carefully cut out and then tape the skirt to the bottom of the board. The assembly is not difficult, but it is tedious. It works well, but my kids lost interest in it pretty fast. We paid about fourteen dollars.

13 3/4 Top Gold Sifting Pan with 11 Bottom 1/8 Mesh Size, Fits 5gal. Bucket
13 3/4 Top Gold Sifting Pan with 11 Bottom 1/8 Mesh Size, Fits 5gal. Bucket
Offered by Think Fast
Price: $10.22
10 used & new from $8.80

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Sifting Top Soil, July 12, 2014
I bought this to sift rocks from the top soil in our flower garden. It works well on very dry dirt, but you'll have to work moist dirt through the mesh. For sifting rocks, you might consider the 1/4 mesh instead since it is less likely to get clogged. I really like how this fits on top of a 5 gallon bucket.

Gi Joe World War 1 Dough Boy
Gi Joe World War 1 Dough Boy
Offered by JMS MEDIA LLC.
Price: $73.11
8 used & new from $67.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice WWI Figure, July 12, 2014
This review is from: Gi Joe World War 1 Dough Boy (Toy)
This 12 inch figure comes with a M1917 Browning Machine Gun and Tripod, US Springfield Model 1903 Rifle, Bayonet and Sheath, Gas Mask and Filter Can plus Gas Mask Bag, Ammo Belt and Ammo Rounds, Shovel, Haversack, Shelter Tent/Blanket Roll, Canteen, WWI Helmet, Leg Wraps, Trench Boots and Dog Tags. Available separately is the "GI Joe Battle Gear Doughboy" set which has additional accessories such as a carrier pigeon and pigeon carrier cage, Chuachat Light 1917 Machine gun with bipod, 3 x grenades, overseas cap and campaign hat, trench periscope, trench knife and sheath, mess tin with fork, spoon and knife, bread can, bacon can and condiments can. I think that Hasbro did a nice job in making this GI Joe very realistic in every way. I paid about sixty dollars for this.

Extended life [7800mah 9 Cell 11.1V] Blcak Laptop Battery for Dell Studio 1535, 1536, 1537, 1555, 1557 Series WU946, WU960, WU965, MT276, MT264, KM905, KM904, PW773, KM887
Offered by siker
Price: $15.74
14 used & new from $13.49

2.0 out of 5 stars Did Not Last, May 8, 2014
This worked great for about a month and then the performance dropped off significantly. Within two months it would only last for about 45 minutes. It fit my Studio 1555 perfectly.

Flex-Drain 55020 Drain Pipe Coupler Adapter, Female to Female
Flex-Drain 55020 Drain Pipe Coupler Adapter, Female to Female
Price: $1.99
24 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Leaks, April 11, 2014
I used this in an above-ground rain gutter discharge application, and the connection leaked significantly. From what I have since read about these, it seems that to use these above ground you need to seal the connection with some combination of caulk, tape or wire ties. I was not expecting these to be 100% watertight, but it took a lot of extra work to seal the coupler.

LIONEL (CW-40) 40 WATT TRANSFORMER PowerMax powerpack control train
LIONEL (CW-40) 40 WATT TRANSFORMER PowerMax powerpack control train

4.0 out of 5 stars Entry Level Transformer, March 15, 2014
Lionel has several transformers of which four are most common. The CW40, CW80, GW180 and ZW-L. They provide 40, 80, 180 and 720 watts respectively. If you have a basic oval track, then the CW40 is fine. If you start expanding your track, adding accessories or adding lighted cars, then you'll want to move up to the CW80. We have an enclosed figure 8 on a 4' x 8' layout with a few accessories and are pretty much at the upper limit of what the CW80 can handle. The GW180 is similar to the CWs with the additional power. The CWs and GW have a single lever so you can only control one circuit or train. The ZW costs around seven hundred dollars so that is clearly for the serious train enthusiast. The CW40 works fine, but I would recommend spending the extra money and moving up to at least the CW80 for the additional power. Also, new CW80s are often available on ebay for sixty to seventy dollars.

Pkgd Printed Shamrock Cutouts Party Accessory (1 count) (9/Pkg)
Pkgd Printed Shamrock Cutouts Party Accessory (1 count) (9/Pkg)
Price: $3.10
6 used & new from $2.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks Nice, February 25, 2014
We bought these to put in our windows for St. Patrick's Day. They are decorated on both sides and come in a nice variety of sizes (five 5 inch shamrocks, three 9 inch shamrocks and one 12 inch shamrock). We paid seven dollars with free shipping. They were packed well and arrived in good shape. Overall, they have a nice look and are sturdy enough to use for a few years.

LEGO Architecture 21019 The Eiffel Tower
LEGO Architecture 21019 The Eiffel Tower
Price: $31.27
32 used & new from $28.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Addition to Lego Architecture, February 22, 2014
My children enjoy building and collecting the Lego architecture sets. This is a nice addition to the collection. We paid around thirty two dollars which makes this one of the more affordable sets and a good value for the money. It is about twelve inches tall which makes it one of the taller sets. It took us about 90 minutes to put this together. There are a few very tricky steps and a lot of repetitive work as well. Overall, it looks good. The booklet that came with it was fun to read through. I would recommend this to anyone who enjoys the Lego Architecture series. The age says 12+ which is probably right for a child to do this alone. I put this together with my eight year old, and I had as much fun as he did.

Nearer, my God, to Thee (Bethany)
Nearer, my God, to Thee (Bethany)
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Version, February 18, 2014
I enjoy listening to traditional church music, and I like simple interpretations of these songs the best. To me, this is a perfect rendition of this song. This is pretty much the CSO chorus singing by themselves with a little bit of organ.

Honeywell RWD21 Water Leak Alarm
Honeywell RWD21 Water Leak Alarm
Price: $8.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Stays in Place, February 10, 2014
I have this, and I also have the First Alert Water Alarm. I like this better because it sits low to ground and is hard to tip over. I routinely find the First Alert alarm tipped over because something bumped into it. Both alarms work the same and respond to the slightest amount of water. The Honeywell alarm sounds three beeps (about one a second) followed by about three seconds of quiet and then more beeps until it is removed from the water. I can hear this from about one floor away, but it is not loud enough to wake you up if it is in the basement and you are on a second floor. The First Alert alarm is a constant screech but it is not significantly louder. I am using this by our sump pump, and I have another alarm by our water heater. It is about 1.25 inches high and 3.25 inches in diameter. I paid about eight fifty for this. It requires a 9v battery that is not included.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20