Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon King easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale
Profile for Beabea > Reviews

Browse

Beabea's Profile

Customer Reviews: 258

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Beabea RSS Feed (Chicago, Illinois USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Valentine Paper Cut Out Red Hearts X 9 Pieces
Valentine Paper Cut Out Red Hearts X 9 Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Hearts, February 7, 2016
These are exactly as pictured and described. We used these to decorate our windows and they look very nice. I paid six dollars with free shipping. They are thin, but I think that I will be able to reuse them for a few years.

Champion Big and Tall Fleece Pant
Champion Big and Tall Fleece Pant
Price: $28.86 - $42.72

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Tall Sweat Pants, January 1, 2016
I am 6' 4" and this fits my length with an inch or two to spare. There is elastic in the bottom of the legs which gives you a lot of flexibility in fit. I would consider these to be a medium weight. I find them comfortable to wear inside, and I have worn them outside when the weather was is the 20s. I like that it has pockets and a a draw string. I paid about 30 dollars.

KINGSTAR C35 LED Candelabra Filament Bulb 6W Candle Light Lamp with E12 Base,Warm White 2700K,120VAC,Dimmable and Equivalent to 60W Incandescent for Home Lighting-1 Pack
Offered by KINGSTAR
Price: $10.68

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice LED Candelabra, December 13, 2015
So far I like this bulb. It gives off light in all directions, it is bright and it dims. The big question is whether it lasts. I'll update this review if I run into any problems. This is advertised as a bulb by KingStar, but the box that it arrived in says Sunmeg, and Sunmeg is also printed on the base of the bulb.

Corey Crawford Chicago Blackhawks Reebok NHL Player Red T-Shirt
Corey Crawford Chicago Blackhawks Reebok NHL Player Red T-Shirt
Offered by Collectibles of the Game
Price: $26.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Hawks Shirt, November 27, 2015
This is a nice 100% cotton Hawks shirt made by Reebok. I ordered a medium, and it fits as expected. So far the color has held up, and it looks good.

Kodak LED Candle Torpedo Light Bulb - 55 Watt Equivalent - Clear Lens - 120V - E12 Base - 550 Lumens - 2700 K Color Temp - 360 Degree Beam Angle - Dimmable - #55000
Offered by Lighting & Locks
Price: $17.91

2.0 out of 5 stars Failed After One Month, November 21, 2015
After one month of use in a socket without a dimmer, one of the filaments started to flicker on an off. I liked this bulb while it lasted.

Geocel Corp. 29102 Instant Gutter Seal
Geocel Corp. 29102 Instant Gutter Seal
Offered by Deerso
Price: $10.47
9 used & new from $6.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, November 19, 2015
I had a couple of leaky gutter seams. I used this and they no longer leak. I got the gutters as clean and dry as possible. I used about 1/3 of this on each seam. This is a little hard to work with so be patient. I used a pair of nitrile gloves and used my fingers to smooth this over the seam. I think that this is easier to use on a warm day.

Quick Screw 5" 10 Pack Premium Hidden Rain Gutter Bracket Hook Hangers with screw clip style
Offered by Nextridge
Price: $8.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Gutter Anchors, November 19, 2015
My existing gutter anchors had come loose, and my gutters were sagging. The gutters themselves were in good shape so I decided to replace the existing nailed anchors with these. I am very happy with how easy these were to use and how secure my gutters now are. I used a 1/4" not driver with my cordless drill and an extension bit to drive these in.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Bright LED Candelabra, November 4, 2015
I have tried a variety of LED candelabra light bulbs, and I like these the best. For me, I wanted something bright, soft, small, with 360 degrees of output that I can dim. This bulb does all of these. At 6 Watts it is the equivalent of about 50 - 55 Watts. The light is soft with a bit of a yellow hue. It is bigger than an incandescent candelabra but smaller that other LED candelabras. We have a chandelier with little shades that clip onto the bulb, and I had no problem swapping out the incandescent bulbs with these. The light is dispersed in all directions, and I was able to dim these down to about 1/3 without any problem. I paid about twenty dollars for a two pack. This is a bit more than similar bulbs, but it is reasonable. They arrived packaged very securely. They are made in China. I have only had these for a few days, but if I run into any problems in the future, then I will revise this review.

Rock a bye Daddy: A comedy in three acts
Rock a bye Daddy: A comedy in three acts
by John O'Donnell
Edition: Unknown Binding
3 used & new from $2.58

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Light Comedy, September 27, 2015
This play was written by Monsignor John O'Donnell who was the Rector at Quigley North Seminary in Chicago at the time. It is a comedy in three acts, and it was published in 1972. It was first staged in May 1972 starring Forrest Tucker of F Troop fame and his daughter Brooke. It opened at the Drury Lane Theater to critical acclaim. Chicago Today said "pleased the large audience.... Geared for hilarity.... A light laugh at the generation gap." Afterwards it toured nationally. The play is about a dad who is trying to cope with a teen-aged son and daughter while his wife becomes active in the women's lib movement. It really has a 1970s feel to it, and it is an enjoyable read.

Haloes And Spotlights
Haloes And Spotlights
by John O'donnell
4 used & new from $3.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Light Comedy, September 27, 2015
This review is from: Haloes And Spotlights (Paperback)
This play was written by Monsignor John O'Donnell who was the Rector at Quigley North Seminary in Chicago at the time. It is a comedy in three acts and is about 60 pages long. It was first published in 1964, and it was first staged in 1966 staring Spring Byington where it received very favorable reviews. It starred Spring Byington who was a popular actress and who was known for many roles such as Mother Superior in the Flying Nun. Tribune critic Will Leonard wrote of it: ``When the rector of a Roman Catholic seminary writes a comedy about a nun who wins a contest sponsored by a hair shampoo and who winds up in a publicity campaign climaxed by posing on a float in the Rose Bowl, that may not be important theatrical history--but it`s almost as newsworthy as a man biting a dog." It really has a 1960s feel to it, and it is an enjoyable read.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20