Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback Learn more
Profile for Beabea > Reviews

Browse

Beabea's Profile

Customer Reviews: 263

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Beabea RSS Feed (Chicago, Illinois USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
SUNMEG B11 6W LED Filament Candelabra Bulb, LED Candle Bulb, Soft White 2700K, E12 Base, Equivalent to 60W Incandescent Bulb, UL Listed, 4 Pack
Offered by JIE JIA Technology INC
Price: $41.99
2 used & new from $41.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Only Lasted a Few Months Before FLickering, May 3, 2016
I bought five of these for a chandelier that does not have a dimmer switch. After a couple of months, three of these have failed. One of the filaments starts to flicker. At first, I thought that these were great, but it the cost of replacing these every couple of months would far outweigh any energy savings.

100 1/4 inch Black Steel Track and Cross Country Spikes
100 1/4 inch Black Steel Track and Cross Country Spikes
Offered by ecoSpikes
Price: $19.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Spikes, April 24, 2016
These are nice quarter inch pyramid spikes. Spikes can wear down fast, so it is worthwhile to replace them on a regular basis. Having these around makes that easy to do. This does not come with a wrench. There are different styles and sizes of spikes and some track programs are very particular about what they allow, so check with your coach before buying.

Easy Model USS Gato Class SS-212 Model Kit
Easy Model USS Gato Class SS-212 Model Kit
Price: $14.15
11 used & new from $12.79

4.0 out of 5 stars About 5 Inches Long, March 22, 2016
This is a nice model of a Gato sub. Note that it is 1/700th scale which makes it only 5 inches long. It came fully assembled with a base.

2 X Staedtler norica HB #2 Latex Free Pencils
2 X Staedtler norica HB #2 Latex Free Pencils
Offered by Junipers'
Price: $8.99
3 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Pencil, March 17, 2016
We use a lot of pencils in our household. My kids use them for school, and I also prefer to use a pencil. I decided to give these a try after becoming frustrated with the lead in cheaper pencils falling out after being sharpened. I have been happily surprised by how nice these pencils are. I no longer have the issue of the lead falling out, they write very smoothly and I like the eraser. In terms of value, it is a much nicer pencil for a slightly higher price.

Solid Oak Windsor Back Swivel Bar Stool 24 Inches High
Solid Oak Windsor Back Swivel Bar Stool 24 Inches High
Offered by Our Home Shopping Mall
Price: $142.79
2 used & new from $142.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Solid Chair, March 17, 2016
This is a solid chair. It only took a few minutes to attach the seat to the base. The swivel is very basic. It is not spring loaded so the chair position remains in the position it was left. I ordered the 24 inch size for the counter in our kitchen, and it is a nice fit. I find the chair to be comfortable to sit on, and I like the angle of the back. I paid one hundred forty five with free shipping. The chair is made in China.

Valentine Paper Cut Out Red Hearts X 9 Pieces
Valentine Paper Cut Out Red Hearts X 9 Pieces

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Hearts, February 7, 2016
These are exactly as pictured and described. We used these to decorate our windows and they look very nice. I paid six dollars with free shipping. They are thin, but I think that I will be able to reuse them for a few years.

Champion Big and Tall Fleece Pant
Champion Big and Tall Fleece Pant
Price: $29.95 - $41.94

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Tall Sweat Pants, January 1, 2016
I am 6' 4" and this fits my length with an inch or two to spare. There is elastic in the bottom of the legs which gives you a lot of flexibility in fit. I would consider these to be a medium weight. I find them comfortable to wear inside, and I have worn them outside when the weather was is the 20s. I like that it has pockets and a a draw string. I paid about 30 dollars.

KINGSTAR B11 6W Dimmable LED Filament Candle Light Bulb, Equivalent to 60w Incandescent Bulbs, E12 Base, 2700K Warm White 600LM, UL Listed, 1-Pack
Offered by Maggei
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice LED Candelabra, December 13, 2015
So far I like this bulb. It gives off light in all directions, it is bright and it dims. The big question is whether it lasts. I'll update this review if I run into any problems. This is advertised as a bulb by KingStar, but the box that it arrived in says Sunmeg, and Sunmeg is also printed on the base of the bulb.

Corey Crawford Chicago Blackhawks Reebok NHL Player Red T-Shirt
Corey Crawford Chicago Blackhawks Reebok NHL Player Red T-Shirt
Offered by Collectibles of the Game
Price: $26.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Hawks Shirt, November 27, 2015
This is a nice 100% cotton Hawks shirt made by Reebok. I ordered a medium, and it fits as expected. So far the color has held up, and it looks good.

Kodak LED Candle Torpedo Light Bulb - 55 Watt Equivalent - Clear Lens - 120V - E12 Base - 550 Lumens - 2700 K Color Temp - 360 Degree Beam Angle - Dimmable - #55000
Offered by Lighting & Locks
Price: $17.91

2.0 out of 5 stars Failed After One Month, November 21, 2015
After one month of use in a socket without a dimmer, one of the filaments started to flicker on an off. I liked this bulb while it lasted.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20