Profile for Beabea > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 206

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Beabea RSS Feed (Chicago, Illinois USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20
Pump Stand, 15Lx15Wx3H (In.)
Pump Stand, 15Lx15Wx3H (In.)
Offered by Drill Spot
Price: $18.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, October 2, 2014
I needed to replace my sump pump so I bought a Zoeller M53 pump, this Zoeller pump stand and a Campbell Quietsump check valve. The pump stand keeps my pump about two inches off the bottom of the pit which is ideal. Like other reviewers, I had to drill a hole for the screw that attaches the support arm. I paid about twenty six dollars for this and shipping.

GE Dryer Lint Screen / Filter / Trap WE18M28
GE Dryer Lint Screen / Filter / Trap WE18M28
Offered by partshousesupply
Price: $34.00
3 used & new from $33.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Replacement Lint Screen, September 27, 2014
I bought this to replace the worn out lint screen in my Fisher Paykel dryer. My original screen was plastic, but the screen that I received is a metal mesh. In reading other reviews, it sounds like both metal and plastic screens are being sent to customers, so if this matters to you, then check with the supplier. I have had both types and I really don't think that there is a big difference. This fit perfectly in my dryer and it works well. I paid about thirty five dollars which, to me, seems expensive for what you get. That said, I did shop around and could not find it for less.

PBL LIGHTING PHOTO TABLE TOP TENT DOME, 500 WATTS NEW HIGH OUTPUT BULBS, by PBL
PBL LIGHTING PHOTO TABLE TOP TENT DOME, 500 WATTS NEW HIGH OUTPUT BULBS, by PBL
Offered by STEVE KAESER PHOTOGRAPHIC LIGHTING & ACC
Price: $39.95
3 used & new from $24.99

5.0 out of 5 stars It is a very nice set of lights, September 27, 2014
I am not a photographer. I bought this to add light to objects I was photographing in a table top photo dome. It is a very nice set of lights. I like that the cords are long and they have a switch on the cords. There are carrying cases for the tripods which detach from the light fixtures. There is no case for the light fixtures, so I just put them back in the box. At full extension, the tripods raise the lights to about four feet high. The base of the tripods are not very wide. I like this because they don't get in the way, but it does feel a little unstable when at full extension. The light bulbs provided cast a nice natural light. The whole thing came packed very well. I paid about forty dollars which, to me, seems like a good value.

Stanley TRA200BN Light-Duty Staple Assortments
Stanley TRA200BN Light-Duty Staple Assortments
Price: $3.59
3 used & new from $3.59

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Set of Staples, September 27, 2014
I use these with my Stanley Light Duty Staple gun. It is a great assortment for a variety of basic projects you would have around the house. For the price, it is a good value.

Hamilton Beach 46201 12 Cup Digital Coffeemaker, Stainless Steel
Hamilton Beach 46201 12 Cup Digital Coffeemaker, Stainless Steel
Price: $42.23
71 used & new from $38.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Coffee Maker, September 27, 2014
I have had this for about a month, and it is working great. It is a nice, basic coffee maker with a few features at a nice price. The display is lighted which makes it easy to read. There are settings for coffee strength and how hot you want to maintain the warmer. It's programmable and has a sturdy feel to it. The coffee tastes great and for the price, it is a good value.

NEW White Leatherrette Necklace, Bracelet, Bangle Three Tier T-Bar Jewelry Display Stand
Offered by Regal Jewelry Displays
Price: $27.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Basic Jewelry DIsplay, September 13, 2014
This is a pretty basic three tier jewelry display. The three tiers are nice since they hold a lot of items and can accommodate various lengths. The "leatherette" feels like plastic on a fabric base. I paid twenty eight dollars with free shipping, and this arrived in good shape. I am thinking about getting another one for my children to display their Rainbow Loom bracelets.

NT Cutter Retractable Blade Rotary Perforating Cutter, 1 Cutter (SK-2P)
NT Cutter Retractable Blade Rotary Perforating Cutter, 1 Cutter (SK-2P)
Price: $13.02
33 used & new from $7.04

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Well, August 31, 2014
This works very well on materials such as paper and labels. It is easy to use and the retractable blade is made of stainless steel. I am using the perforating blade. The edge has remained sharp, and it makes a nice perforation. You can also buy replacement cutting wheels if needed. The cutting wheel is 28mm in diameter and 0.3mm thick. I don't have the exact dimensions, but it makes a cut about 6mm long and then a space of about 1mm. Be careful to use a cutting mat so as not to damage surfaces.

Lionel Trains Deluxe FasTrack Layout 1
Lionel Trains Deluxe FasTrack Layout 1
Price: $237.78

4.0 out of 5 stars Good and Bad, August 22, 2014
This is mostly a good deal, but there are some negatives. On the plus side, if you purchased all of this track separately it would cost about two hundred seventy dollars. So, you are getting a bit of a discount on the track. Also, Lionel FasTrack is a nice track system. It snaps together easily and looks good. Some say that it is a bit on the loud side, but to me, it is fine. On the negative side, this layout requires about 8.5 by 4.5 feet of space. Most people end up putting layouts on 8 by 4 sheets of plywood, so this would require a odd size table. You could reduce it in size by replacing a 10 inch track on each side with a 5 inch track and it would then fit. As is, this is just track without a transformer. If you are buying a transformer, you would need at least a CW-80 to power this. If you already have a set that came with a basic loop of track, then you are better off buying the additional track to make this layout separately. If you are trying to expand a basic loop of track, then instead of this, consider getting the figure 8 pack and then add a few switches to make a siding or two.

Oajen 1-9/16" caster with brake and 5/8" u bracket, pack of 4, use 5/8" wood
Oajen 1-9/16" caster with brake and 5/8" u bracket, pack of 4, use 5/8" wood
Offered by Oajen LLC
Price: $16.32

4.0 out of 5 stars Solid Caster, August 20, 2014
I put these casters on a small toy train table that we push out of the way when not in use. The casters are solid and roll well. The bracket fits well on the 5/8" frame. The bolt provided slides through one side and screws into the other. I had a hard time drilling a hole that lined up perfectly on both sides. Once I had these attached, I was happy with how they performed.

Lionel Trains Frisco Boxcar
Lionel Trains Frisco Boxcar
Price: $44.99
3 used & new from $44.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Ship It on the Frisco, August 15, 2014
This review is from: Lionel Trains Frisco Boxcar (Toy)
I was looking to expand my basic Lionel set and bought this because it reminds me of a Frisco Boxcar I had in the 1960s. This is 10.5 inches long with operating couplers. The trucks are plastic and they work fine. The color is a bit more yellowish than the picture. This version of the Frisco boxcar came out in Lionel's 2014 "Ready to Run" Catalog. It is O-Gauge and can run on tight curves like O-27. It is considered to be part of Lionel's Southwest Regional Freight cars.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9 | 10 | 11-20