Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Mike Shea > Reviews

Browse

Mike Shea's Profile

Customer Reviews: 60

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Mike Shea "The Goob" RSS Feed (Huntingtown, MD USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6

Revelation Space
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $8.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Move on people, nothing going on here!, May 18, 2016
This review is from: Revelation Space (Kindle Edition)
Not nearly enough Sci-Fi here. Empty, unfulfilled story. Wow, if you have read any of the classics you will realize how empty these "books" are. Waste of my time!!

Etekcity Wireless Remote Control Electrical Outlet Switch for Household Appliances, White (Fixed Code, 3Rx-1Tx)
Offered by Etekcity
Price: $26.99
2 used & new from $17.98

2.0 out of 5 stars Received same frequency plugs, 2 come on at same time., May 18, 2016
These things are numbered 1, 2, and 3 to correspond with the remote transmitter. You press number 1 on the remote and plug number one turns on. Simple. I received numbers 1, 1, and 3. So when I press number 1 on the remote BOTH #1 plugs come on! Not what is intended and not what I want!!! You would think that this wouldn't happen. Apparently no quality control on orders shipped. Returning, obviously.

AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 10 Feet (2-Pack) (Latest Standard)
AmazonBasics High-Speed HDMI Cable - 10 Feet (2-Pack) (Latest Standard)
Price: $8.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Fine cables! As good as more expensive ones! IMO., March 18, 2016
Work as well as any other HDMI cable I've ever had! Even the more expensive ones. Would buy again.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 12, 2016 6:58 AM PDT

RCA AH216 Stereo Headphone Adapter Plug
RCA AH216 Stereo Headphone Adapter Plug
Price: $2.41
91 used & new from $1.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfectly fine adapter plug., March 18, 2016
It is what it is and works flawlessly. Would buy again. Don't understand the bad reviews? I put it through pure hell and it holds up fine?

Sticky Holster MD-4 Fits Semi Auto Pistols up to 3.6" Barrel Length
Sticky Holster MD-4 Fits Semi Auto Pistols up to 3.6" Barrel Length
Offered by Tactical Intent
Price: $24.95
10 used & new from $24.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy, secure holster!, March 18, 2016
Great product! Stays secure and handgun comes out easy. I have a belt holster (black mamba CE) that I LOVE but this is my go to when wearing shorts or pants that don't use a belt. I also slip it between my mattress and box spring at night for easy, quick access to my 9mm. It's cheap enough, give it a try.

Westek RFK100LC/RFK101LC Wall Mounted Switch and Plug-in Receiver
Westek RFK100LC/RFK101LC Wall Mounted Switch and Plug-in Receiver
Price: $13.85
26 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy little switches!, March 18, 2016
Work great! Not wild about the battery but it's one that last's a long time and are available. I was a little concerned that ordering two I might receive two of the same frequency? I did not. I use them for lights on my nightstand while laying in bed. Don't have to get out of bed. I keep them loose and not attached to a wall. Good product!

Twisted Chef Grill Mat, BBQ Grilling Accessories, Sheets for Gas Grills, Set of 3 Mats, 15.75 x 13
Offered by Twisted Chef Ltd
Price: $19.95

3.0 out of 5 stars These work as advertised. I wanted to give 4 ..., March 10, 2016
These work as advertised. I wanted to give 4 stars but the edges have fraying bits of fiberglass coming off. Now granted they are not fraying badly all over the place. It's only on the edges and you can pull them off but they don't tend to just fall off. My concern is getting my food close to the edge as in getting the spatula under a burger and flipping it over. Sometimes they slide and will really slide on this stuff because they don't stick at all. If the burger hit the edge it might pick up a piece of that fiberglass and I'm not sure I want to eat that.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Legacy (Fractured Era Legacy Book 1)
Legacy (Fractured Era Legacy Book 1)
Price: $2.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Yawn..., February 16, 2016
Well, I am surprised by all the great reviews? I mean it's an okay story. I love sci-fi and have read all the classics. Sounded interesting but there is WAY too much character interaction. Usually not such a bad thing? Here it's, well, boring to a degree. I would like more of the actual story than who loves who and who is angry at the world. Not much plot development in my eyes? That's just my opinion though. Many here seem to love it? Didn't do much for me is all. Also if you fall for the pre-novelettes, especially the free one (which is not necessary), you'll get a bunch of emails from the author. Which I don't even understand at all?

OEM Systems ISF-147 Ceiling Speaker Protective Cover
OEM Systems ISF-147 Ceiling Speaker Protective Cover
Price: $4.34
59 used & new from $4.34

5.0 out of 5 stars Handy!, February 16, 2016
Work perfect for what they are intended to do. Reasonably priced. You will have to cut a small slit to put the wire through. I would suggest a roughly 2 x 2 inch piece of duct tape applied to the area you intend to cut before you make the cut. You could just lay these over the speaker and wire too. I liked the slit though.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6