Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it PME Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for Dawn P > Reviews

Browse

Dawn P's Profile

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dawn P RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Bathtub Pals - Green Frog Family
Bathtub Pals - Green Frog Family

5.0 out of 5 stars Kinda Goofy, October 6, 2007
This one is kind of like the picture looks, a little goofy and off, but it is much bigger than I thought it would be and it's reasonably priced, $3.99. I bought them for christmas gift baskets and I think they'll be great.

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, October 6, 2007
This is very cute! it's a lot bigger than I thought it would be which is a plus and it was very reasonable priced. $3.99. I bought a bunch of these for christmas gift baskets and I like this one a lot. Very detailed.

Bathtub Pals - Pig Family
Bathtub Pals - Pig Family

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, October 6, 2007
This review is from: Bathtub Pals - Pig Family (Toy)

Bath Pals - Black and White Whale Family
Bath Pals - Black and White Whale Family

Bath Pals - Seal Family
Bath Pals - Seal Family

5.0 out of 5 stars cute, October 6, 2007
This review is from: Bath Pals - Seal Family (Toy)

5.0 out of 5 stars Adorable!, October 6, 2007
This is the cutest thing I've seen! it's a lot bigger than I thought it would be which is a plus and it was very reasonable priced. $3.99. I bought a bunch of these for christmas gift baskets and I'm in love with this one! They sent me a different color than pictured, but I like it, it's teal with magenta hair.

Bathtub Pals - Gray Hippo Family