Profile for Christine Wiberg > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Christine Wiberg RSS Feed (Essex Junction, VT, US)

Wire Rake Scooper for Grass
Wire Rake Scooper for Grass
Offered by Wayfair
Price: $14.14
4 used & new from $8.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Thick Grass, October 17, 2013
A friend of mine had one of these and I couldn't get my hands on one fast enough! If you have a grassy backyard, this is the scooper for you. I also bought one for my in-home dog sitter and she's as delighted with it as I am. No bending, lightweight, easy to use and clean under outside faucet. Wish I had had one years ago. No dog owner should be without one.

3x TomTom VIA 1605TM 1605 M TM WTE LIVE 6" 6-Inch GPS Navigator Premium Clear LCD Screen Protector Cover Guard Shield Film Kit, 100% fit, No cutting (3 Pieces)
Offered by GUARMOR SHIELD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Product!, January 11, 2013
Glad I purchased these. Easy to apply with included directions and nicely protects glass from scratches. Easily wipes off fingerprints and smudge marks too.

TomTom VIA 1605TM 6-Inch GPS Navigator with Lifetime Traffic & Maps
TomTom VIA 1605TM 6-Inch GPS Navigator with Lifetime Traffic & Maps
Price: Click here to see our price
78 used & new from $84.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Large Screen is Great, January 11, 2013
Bought this for my boyfriend who had a tough time with my 4.3" screen hitting the wrong number/section due to his large (hand) fingers. Easy for anyone sitting in the car to see.

Haggar Men's Work To Weekend No Iron Denim Plain Front Pant ,Med Stonewash,34x29
Price: $33.86

5.0 out of 5 stars Great wearing slacks., January 11, 2013
Nice finish on the denim, these slacks are super comfortable and presentable for work or extracurricular activities. Highly recommend them!