Profile for Kyle Veatch > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kyle Veatch RSS Feed (Florida)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
DragonPad Seatbelt Cutter Window Breaker Escape Tool 2 Pack
DragonPad Seatbelt Cutter Window Breaker Escape Tool 2 Pack
Offered by tina co
Price: $5.80
36 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, July 29, 2014
Great tool for the price. I have one in each car for emergencies.

Meguiar's G3000 Heavy Duty Headlight Restoration Kit
Meguiar's G3000 Heavy Duty Headlight Restoration Kit
Price: $25.57
15 used & new from $25.57

4.0 out of 5 stars Works great, July 29, 2014
I decided to purchase this kit after comparing quite a few. I used this kit on 2 of my vehicles and it was very easy and got excellent results. I even after 2 vehicles I have enough solution left over for probabaly another 2 or 3 vehicles. The drill attachment is very nice and I was able to do 2 headlights in about 30 minutes.

Liger® Waterproof Wireless Bluetooth Shower Speaker & Hands-Free Speakerphone Compatible with all Bluetooth Devices, Apple iPhone 5/5S/5C Siri and All Android devices (Blue)
2 used & new from $175.76

4.0 out of 5 stars Great little speaker for the price., July 29, 2014
I have been looking for a shower bluetooth solution for a few years but I have been unhappy with anything I found either because it was too expensive or too bulky. I found this speaker for a great price and decided to try it. It charged OK and paired fine with both my Android and Apple devices. The device works just as advertised and I can pause or skip songs while in the shower. I have not tested any calls. I set my android phone up to read my text messages while it is connected which is very nice. My only complaint is that the charger is not microUSB and a different connector which means another charger to keep from getting lost. Also volume could be a little louder but is acceptable for the price. Music is fine but when I listen to podcasts sometimes it is hard to understand the voices.

Fobus  Paddle CU9G Handcuff / Magazine Combo - Glock / H&K 9/40
Fobus Paddle CU9G Handcuff / Magazine Combo - Glock / H&K 9/40
Price: $22.49
28 used & new from $20.50

3.0 out of 5 stars Works fine, but none of my handcuffs fit without adjustment, February 20, 2014
Bought this so I could hold a magazine and handcuffs when I am working in plain clothes. The holder is light weight and all plastic. At first it seemed a little too flimsy, but after messing with them for a week the plastic seems strong enough, although some may prefer a more durable leather holder. My main problem was none of my handcuffs would fit into the holder. I mainly use hinged S&W handcuffs, but I knew when I bought the item that none of my hinged cuffs would probably fit. Luckily I have a pair of standard S&W M-103 handcuffs that was issued to me from my department. I figured surely that these would fit perfectly into the holder as they are very common and standard sized handcuffs. I soon found out though that they do not fit at all without putting a ton of stress on the plastic, and even when I got the handcuffs in it was nearly impossible to get them out with ease. I called Fobus customer service and was responded to quickly. They told me I should heat up the plastic with hot air to "stretch out" the plastic. I can confirm that after doing this my S&W do fit into the holder, but still not with as much ease as I would like. I may try again with a legitimate heat gun and not just a hair dryer. I just wonder what handcuffs do fit in this holder if my standard ones hardly fit in there at all? I asked Fobus if they make any holders for larger handcuffs and they said they did not. Maybe this is something they could make in the future, as I would like to have a holder that works with hindged cuffs too.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Work suprising well, February 20, 2014
I bought this headset knowing that I would mainly use it during work outs. At first I was not sure out the fit or form factor as I have seen much more slim and light weight head phones, but after using them for a month I am generally very happy with these headphones. When I first put them on I was worried that they were putting too much pressure on the sides of my head, but I think that akward feeling goes away quickly because I was not used to it. Also I am sure they stretch out a little bit. The fit and feel may scare some people away, but I have been using them for over a month both on a treadmill and also doing a lot of weight lifting and these headphones have yet to fall off or feel uncomfortable. Most of the time I forget they are even there, only sometimes needing to adjust the back of the headphones, which sometimes does fall a little low on your neck. I think the thing I like most about these headphones are the number of controls on the device. I really like having a pause/play button on the headphones, that way I can pause my workout if I need a water break or to change my weights around. It has a total of 6 buttons, 3 on each ear. It does take some learning to know which is where, and it took me a few days to learn how much pressure to push on the buttons, because it seems as if the water resistance method of sealing the buttons makes them harder to press than other headsets. Also, I like that I can press down the call button on the left ear side and it activates my voice dialers on my phone (Google Now on my Android phone). So overall I was very suprised by how much I like these headphones. The controls are great, they are water resistant so I dont worry about sweat ruining them, the distance for the bluetooth as I can walk across the gym and they are still streaming audio, and they do a good job of staying on my head even when I am running or doing heavy cardio. The only bad thing about them is probably the oversized rear of the headset where the battery is stored. If they could slim that down a bit they would be perfect. I also seemed to get a solid 5-6 hours of streaming time on the battery.

BONUS TIP: These work very well in my garage when I am doing wood working with loud tools. I simply put these on, stream my audio, and then put on some over the ear protective headphones and I can hear my music perfectly while still protecting my ears from damage of loud power tools.

amCase Ultra Slim-Fit Case (Matte Black) for LG Google Nexus 5 (LG-D820) [in Retail Packaging]
Offered by TechMatte
Price: $5.99
2 used & new from $5.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good case if you are looking for a very slim design, December 27, 2013
I will start by saying I am not a fan of the slim cases because I like a little more protect. I did try this case out for a few days and did like the quality, especially for the price. This is a very slim case for the Nexus 5 that over covers the back and sides of the phone. The top and bottom are open on this case and there does not appear to be any lip on the front if you worry about placing your screen face down. The case if made out of a flexible plastic, that feels familiarly like the back of the Nexus 5. I did like that the case feels the same as the Nexus 5.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Work fine on iPhone 5S, December 27, 2013
They work fine on my wife's iPhone 5S. I only use Android devices and micro USB so it is nice to keep these around in case my wife's phone needs a charge. We get no charging error messages when used.

Justice League Child's Batgirl Tutu Dress - Small
Justice League Child's Batgirl Tutu Dress - Small
Price: $24.16
38 used & new from $12.67

4.0 out of 5 stars Very cute and better made than I was expecting, December 27, 2013
I saw a similar costume in a retail store than was more expensive but was very cheaply made. Sometimes you never know how well made these will be or how the fabric is. I was suprised that this costume was not only cheaper than the comparing one, but the quality was much better.

amCase Hybrid Bumper Case (Black) for LG Google Nexus 5 (LG-D820) with Anti-Scratch View-Through Matte Back Panel [in Retail Packaging]
Offered by TechMatte
Price: $9.99
2 used & new from $5.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Great case for the price, December 27, 2013
I have been using this case for over a week now and I have decided to use it full time. The sides are made of stiff plastic that provides good protection from small drops. There is also a raised lip for lapying the phone on a flat surface. The back is a clear matte finish which is just clear enough to see the NEXUS logo on the back. Overall, for the price this is a great case that I will keep using. My few issues with the device are that the buttons are stiff so they require a little more force to press than I would hope. Also, while the micro USB port is larger than some cases I have used, I do still have issues with some cables (not the official) that have large micro USB connectors. The cables will fit in and charge the device, but if are moved or pulled even the slightest will stop charging. Again, the stock connector works fine, but some brands of cables (like Amazon Basic) have larger connectors.

Raccoon Tail Hat
Raccoon Tail Hat
Offered by Help Me Ronda Things
Price: $5.38
15 used & new from $2.42

2.0 out of 5 stars Very poor quality, September 22, 2013
This review is from: Raccoon Tail Hat (Toy)
Bought this hat because it was the cheapest, but I should have known better. The quality is very poor and the fake fur looks horrible. It will cost more money to return it than it cost to begin with. This hat may be fine if you know that the quality is poor, but I would pay the few extra dollars and get a better quality item.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3