Profile for anon > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 23

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

anon RSS Feed (CA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Jacobson Hat Company Adult Elf Hat with Ears
Jacobson Hat Company Adult Elf Hat with Ears
Price: $8.04
4 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Felt hat, December 21, 2011
Cute felt hat. Ok quality for this price. Fits generously for an adult. Hat stands up and doesn't flop over too badly.

4.0 out of 5 stars cute, August 2, 2010
cute outfit, my daughter likes to pretend to be laura from little house on the prairie and this fit the bill. I bought a medium for her and she usually wears an 8 slim. It is a little large but she will grow into it.

Diba Women's Jammin Out Gladiator Sandal
Diba Women's Jammin Out Gladiator Sandal

4.0 out of 5 stars soft leather, cute., August 2, 2010
I was happily surprised with these but ended up returning them. I always wear an 8 and these fit true to size. I do think they are worth the sale price but probably not the full price just because the leather straps are slightly shabby and I don't think they would last more than one summer unless you only wore them a few times.

However they did look pretty sleek and not too "gladiator" but strappy enough not to look like a flip flop. The base was slightly thick and bulky looking but was flexible, which I liked. I only returned them because I found a Cole Haan sandal for cheap on ebay that was much better quality than these but these were the runner up for my basic black summer sandal.

BC Footwear Women's Oh Sailor Sandal
BC Footwear Women's Oh Sailor Sandal

5.0 out of 5 stars very comfy cute flat, June 9, 2010
Wow. This shoe is so great. It is very comfortable. The footbed is padded and soft and the leather is very soft. If you are in between sizes I would go down one because it feels slightly long on me. I usually wear an 8 and the 8 fits me pretty well but at times feels a bit long.. I kind of want to get this in brown as well but think I will hold off. Highly recommend.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 16, 2010 10:30 PM PDT

Infinity Instruments That 70's Clock - Red Alarm Clock
Infinity Instruments That 70's Clock - Red Alarm Clock
Offered by Sale Stores
Price: $12.00
11 used & new from $12.00

2.0 out of 5 stars Cute clock, horrible alarm, January 10, 2010
This clock is very cute. The red looks lovely in my daughter's room. However you should only buy this if you want something decorative. The alarm is horrible. It is soooooo loud it wakes up people in other bedrooms and is the most jarring and horrifying way to wake up. We are going to open up the back and see if we can dull the bell sound somewhat but as of now we haven't been able to set the alarm. :(
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 23, 2010 10:48 AM PDT

!iT Jeans Juniors Rising Starlet Colored Comfort Rider Skinny Jean
!iT Jeans Juniors Rising Starlet Colored Comfort Rider Skinny Jean

5.0 out of 5 stars great and comfortable skinny jeans, December 28, 2009
I love these jeans. They have a 12 inch opening at the leg which is good for curvy girls to balance out the proportions and not make the jeans look like leggings. However they are skinny enough to tuck into boots easily. They also look great with flats and heels and the color is a great black that doesn't have that "overdyed" look.

They are stretchy and comfortable as well. I am 5'5'' and 125 lbs and the 28 fits perfectly. I usually order between a 28 and 29 but these stretch out so I would recommend ordering down if you are between sizes or not sure what size to get. They also have a shorter inseam than designer jeans so if you are over 5'9'' these jeans might be too short for you, however they fit my height perfectly although they could be hemmed a bit.

BC Footwear Women's Slicker Oxford
BC Footwear Women's Slicker Oxford

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute and comfortable oxford, December 9, 2009
These shoes fit true to size for me. I always wear a size 8 and the size 8 fit perfectly. the first day it was a little stiff but after that it started feeling very comfortable. The heel height is great, you can run around all day in these. My only issue is that the heel and the overall feeling of the shoe is slightly clunky and not very feminine. I wish the heel was a little bit more tapered. However for the price they are a pretty great buy, I wear them at least a few times a week.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute, May 11, 2009
This dress is adorable and very good quality. It looks kind of like duponi silk in person. My daughter is 7 and around 41 pounds and the size 6 fit her with a little room to grow in. The only weird thing about this dress is that it ties in the back so it has a back bow and a front bow. But besides that it was very pretty and good quality.

Nubra - Self Adhesive Silicone Bra
Nubra - Self Adhesive Silicone Bra

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, but runs really small, May 1, 2009
I am a size 34 B and a small 34 B at that. I sometimes wear A cups. However the B cup size from Nubra is sooo small on me, it barely covers my nipples. It kind of just looks like two heavy suction cups on the bottom of my breasts that drags them down.

This bra might have given me cleavage if it was bigger but saggy cleavage. IF your breasts are not super perky I don't think this will do much for them unless your shirt or dress has some sort of "shelf" to sit your breasts on.

1.0 out of 5 stars bad taste and leaks, December 8, 2008
I wanted to get a water bottle that didn't leak toxins into my water. However I would recommend Sigg bottles instead of these. I have two of these bottles and they leak constantly, no matter how much I try to tighten the top. These bottles also make the water taste very metallic. Very undrinkable. I end up bringing the bottle with me, leaking all over my stuff and then not drinking the water because it tastes so bad.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3