Profile for Pookie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Pookie RSS Feed (Montana)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Wool Dryer Balls - Best Natural Fabric Softener - 6 Pack XL - No Toxic Chemicals - 100% Organic - Gift Bag - Free Guide on How to Eliminate Static (XL)
Offered by WoWools
Price: $22.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!, February 6, 2015
I'm in love! I'd been using two dryer sheets and still having horrible static. I only put three of the XL balls in my average-sized dryer for average-sized loads, and the clothes are softer than they've ever been!

Precious Cat Ultra Premium Clumping Cat Litter, 40 pound bag
Precious Cat Ultra Premium Clumping Cat Litter, 40 pound bag
Price: $15.57
23 used & new from $0.10

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible smell after it's used!, August 27, 2014
As far as being low-dust, this litter is great. But, I have to agree with another reviewer and say that as soon as my cats peed in it, it started smelling like vomit and the smell lasts after scooping. Eww! I had forgotten about that review till I put this litter in the boxes two days ago and suddenly there was an icky sour smell coming from the doorway area between the mud room and kitchen and in the laundry room. Then it clicked - that's where the litter boxes are. It's gotten stronger over the last two days since I filled the boxes with this litter, and it's just disgusting. I put deoderizer in them but if it doesn't help, I guess this stuff will go in the trunk over the winter. As it is, I'm going back to our old stuff. It may be dustier, but at least the house won't stink!

VTech CS6429-4 DECT 6.0 Expandable Cordless Phone with Answering System and Caller ID/Call Waiting, Silver with 4 Handsets
Price: $77.90
19 used & new from $45.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great system, April 28, 2014
We have a three-story house and this has no issues with clairty or reception on the extra handsets. We put the base on the main floor along with one extra handset, and one handset in the basement and one upstairs. They hold a charge for a long time even with use. The only thing I'd change/add is I'd have each handset have a belt clip on it for when I'm working out in the yard... but I'm sure I can rig something up myself.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't fit., April 28, 2014
Didn't fit the computer it said it would fit. Had to send it back and order a different on. On the plus side, I was able to schedule a pick-up of the return package since I don't live near a UPS drop-off location.

Minnie Face 12" Plush Mini Backpack with 1 Front Pocket
Minnie Face 12" Plush Mini Backpack with 1 Front Pocket
Offered by Jersey Bling
Price: $10.05
2 used & new from $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very cute!, April 28, 2014
I bought this backpack for my daughter to keep her Minnie Mouse toys in. She loves toting it around, and actually keeps the toys in it because they "match," It's holding up great with the medium use it gets.

Kordon/Oasis (Novalek) SOA80500 Hamster Water Bottle, 8-Ounce, Clear
Kordon/Oasis (Novalek) SOA80500 Hamster Water Bottle, 8-Ounce, Clear
Offered by Lake View
Price: $6.03
17 used & new from $2.79

1.0 out of 5 stars Very leaky, April 28, 2014
It serves the purpose, but it leaks a lot. We had to put a small container under it to catch the drips, and though it's just a tiny dwarf hamster drinking from it, it needs to be refilled every few days due to the leaking.

Coby CXCD275SVR Portable CD Player with AM/FM Stereo Tuner (Silver) (Discontinued by manufacturer)
2 used & new from $19.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Flimsy, December 19, 2013
I thought this would be good for a first cd player for my 9-year-old. Wrong. Within a week the antenna broke off, and 6 months in, it won't play any cds. What a piece of junk.

Kinivo ZX100 Mini Portable Speaker with Rechargeable Battery and Enhanced Bass Resonator (Black)
Price: $18.99
17 used & new from $13.62

5.0 out of 5 stars Much better than my computer's speakers, December 19, 2013
I love this little speaker! My laptop is great, but its speakers suck. This little speaker solved that problem. I like to listen to music - LOUD music - when I'm doing housework and I can turn it up loud enough to hear through the whole house without any distortion, and the sound quality is great. Great bass for such a little thing, too!

Gibraltar L4009WW0 Extra Large Galvanized Steel Wall Mount Mailbox, White
Gibraltar L4009WW0 Extra Large Galvanized Steel Wall Mount Mailbox, White
Price: $32.59
40 used & new from $22.18

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed!, December 19, 2013
I bought this to replace the old tiny rusty box that was on our house when we moved in. It's great! It's very sturdy and big enough to hold newspapers & magazines without being too big.

Kitty Caps Nails Size:Medium Color:Clear
Kitty Caps Nails Size:Medium Color:Clear
Offered by Happy Dog Place
Price: $9.04
9 used & new from $4.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Carpet savers!, December 19, 2013
These are great! The only thing my cat claws at is carpet on stairs. We lived in military housing for years, and these saved us from having to replace a lot of carpet!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3