Profile for caravan > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

caravan RSS Feed

Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Old World Charm Gourmet Food and Snacks
Art of Appreciation Gift Baskets Old World Charm Gourmet Food and Snacks
Price: $59.99
3 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Pleased, December 5, 2011
Sent for Mom's birthday (she turned 81), thought this would be nice to send to her. Mom loved the basket, it arrived a day earlier than what Amazon said it would! She loved the snacks,complained about the weight she was going to gain, so I took that as a good sign. It was a perfect order. She is picky, so I consider this a home run!

Hammock Pawleys Island Tree Straps
Hammock Pawleys Island Tree Straps
Price: $26.71
22 used & new from $13.05

5.0 out of 5 stars works great, protects the tree, June 15, 2011
simple product, but works great. I am not a tiny guy, and these straps take on the task of keeping me up in the air on the hammock between two trees! I took the advice of someone else who rated the product and used strong clasp hooks bought from hardware store instead of the "S" hooks provided. Make sure to do that for good safety.

Griffin Technology iTrip DualConnect for iPhone and iPod touch
Griffin Technology iTrip DualConnect for iPhone and iPod touch
Offered by TurboDeals
Price: $11.95
7 used & new from $2.99

4.0 out of 5 stars works well, great price, June 15, 2011
Bought a 2006 car that didn't have the plug in for I phone. With this, I can use pandora through i phone or use i pod. sometimes a little "static" on the radio station the griffin selects for use. But overall great product. Really easy to use first time out of the gate, and i am not a techno geek by any means. Great price through amazon, almost half off from griffin website.

EZ Steps Stretch Dual Leash, Medium, Blue
EZ Steps Stretch Dual Leash, Medium, Blue
Price: $28.04
13 used & new from $26.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, June 15, 2011
walked two dogs with two different leashes for years. Saw a guy in the park with a coupler, went to amazon and saw this product. It is great. One of my dogs constantly would twist around me on a single leash. with this, he can still do that but it isn't around me! Works great. Much more pleasant to walk dogs

Presentation S.O.S.: From Perspiration to Persuasion in 9 Easy Steps
Presentation S.O.S.: From Perspiration to Persuasion in 9 Easy Steps
by Mark Wiskup
75 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Quick great read, May 15, 2011
I went through a brief time where in presentations I could feel nervousness coming into my voice and knew it was visible to audience. It was weird because I have given same types of presentations before. Needed help, this book was a perfect fix. Small fixes that gave me my confidence back and the nervousness went away.

The Best Advice I Ever Got: Lessons from Extraordinary Lives
The Best Advice I Ever Got: Lessons from Extraordinary Lives
by Katie Couric
203 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Good book., May 15, 2011
She had a good idea and of course access to very high profile people. A nice read when you need that little push to bring you to next level professionally or in personal life.