Profile for Allie.D. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 22

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Allie.D. "Allie.D." RSS Feed (CA, USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
BINGO Blitz - FREE Bingo + Slots
BINGO Blitz - FREE Bingo + Slots

2.0 out of 5 stars Such a bummer!, May 17, 2013
App is constantly freezing in games causing me to lose credits, experience points, and rewards. I am so sick of it! Please fix your crappy bugs!!

Hulu Plus
Hulu Plus

1.0 out of 5 stars constantly crashing!, May 17, 2013
This review is from: Hulu Plus (App)
Always have to force close and restart the whole device!! I hats this version!! Deserves negative stars!! Needs an immediate major update >:(

Netflix
Netflix

2.0 out of 5 stars Constantly Force Closing, March 23, 2013
This review is from: Netflix (App)
So disappointing. Always force closes and video quality is often terrible. Even when in excellent wifi spot, app never opperates properly. Such a bummer.

The Daily Ukulele (Fakebook) (Jumpin' Jim's Ukulele Songbooks)
The Daily Ukulele (Fakebook) (Jumpin' Jim's Ukulele Songbooks)
by Jim Beloff
Edition: Plastic Comb
Price: $25.17
60 used & new from $19.40

5.0 out of 5 stars Fabulous!, August 9, 2012
This book is just great. I've always tried to play the ukulele as cheaply as possible, using only the free uke chord/tab websites and pdfs. Recently I joined a club that uses this book as their "club book." I decided to finally give in and purchased it--no regrets! There are some fantastic songs in here and a great variety of beginner, intermediate, and advanced difficulties. The only thing that bugs me is the binding--it's kinda flimsy and with the book being so thick and heavy it can become awkward. It also doesn't fold back to view one page. The construction of the book is sub-par, but the content is fabulous :)

Henehene Kou 'Aka
Henehene Kou 'Aka

5.0 out of 5 stars Don't speak Hawaiian, but I love this song!, August 9, 2012
This review is from: Henehene Kou 'Aka (MP3 Music)
I don't speak Hawaiian and I had to look up the meaning of the lyrics for this song. But I love it! This is such a classic uke song with the greatest melody! It's one of my new favorites :) Iz can do no wrong.

Love.Life.Ukulele
Love.Life.Ukulele
Price: $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely voice, clever lyrics, August 9, 2012
This review is from: Love.Life.Ukulele (MP3 Music)
I had never heard of Sophie before buying this album, and now she is definitely one of my favorite singers/uke players! Her voice is so sweet and light, her playing is skillful and lovely, and her music is pleasant with the cleverest lyrics. I can't wait to purchase more of her music :)

Ukelele Song
Ukelele Song

5.0 out of 5 stars So great!, August 9, 2012
This review is from: Ukelele Song (MP3 Music)
I love Arthur Godfrey! His voice is great, his playing is beautiful. I am definitely buying the whole album after purchasing this song :)

12th Street Rag
12th Street Rag

3.0 out of 5 stars Great song, 50/50 album, August 9, 2012
This review is from: 12th Street Rag (MP3 Music)
Recently took up the uke and started getting into uke music. Love this genre of music so I bought the whole album. As with any album, some songs are much better than others. The instrumentals are BEAUTIFUL, but the woman's voice is nasally and pretty annoying. Don't know if she's singing that way on purpose or not, but either way it's hard to listen to. The songs without her voice or with the men's voices over her's are great. Makes the whole album 50/50.

Nature's Alchemy 100 Percent Pure Essential Oil, French Lavender, 0.5 Fluid Ounce
Offered by Blue Fade Marketplace
Price: $7.25
42 used & new from $4.38

1.0 out of 5 stars Grrr..., August 9, 2012
Product it WAY too expensive for what it is. I've seen cheaper and better quality stuff since purchasing this. Smell is WAY too strong/concentrated. Immediately started giving me a headache. Won't buy this again, and probably won't use what I bought.

Stars and Stripes Forever
Stars and Stripes Forever

5.0 out of 5 stars Great version, August 9, 2012
This is an awesome version of my favorite patriotic songs. Skill level of the players is obvious and the ukes sound beautiful.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3