Profile for Marilyn Villani > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 9

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Marilyn Villani "Want 2" RSS Feed (UT)

Massager Mini - Ultra Powerful Compact Vibrating Personal Massager with Built-in Rechargeable Battery - Discrete Size, 2 Speeds, White
Offered by LectroLounge
Price: $39.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Good only for a few uses, November 29, 2013
Good luck if you buy this.... Used 3 times and did not work again. ZERO stars if you ask me

Rucci Arcuate Compact Mirror, 1X/10X
Rucci Arcuate Compact Mirror, 1X/10X

1.0 out of 5 stars Breaks with little use, November 22, 2012
Held together very flimsy. Used to just travel a few times and has broken. I just con't like paying for things to use 2-3 times and it no longer is any good. I wouldn't buy again if I knew what I know now. I'm looking for a new one. Stay away

Universal Rugs 106050 Multi 6' Round Area Rug, 5-Feet 3-Inch Round
Universal Rugs 106050 Multi 6' Round Area Rug, 5-Feet 3-Inch Round

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible Quality, November 14, 2012
This is something you will find in a dollar store. The quality is horrible, will NEVER lay straight, Never. Its also shag fabric. I really liked the colors so really wished the quality would have at least been useable. I couldn't even put this in my back yard. Horrible quality.

Delta Faucet 9159T-AR-DST Trinsic Single Handle Pull-Down Kitchen Faucet Featuring Touch2O Technology, Arctic Stainless
Offered by FAUCETS AND ACCESSORIES
Price: $415.22
17 used & new from $415.22

3.0 out of 5 stars Second One seems to work, October 17, 2012
We have had a lot of problems with this faucet, especially install. We finally gave up and returned to Amazon as it just did not work. While my husband is not a plumber by trade, he has installed a complete bathroom and many sinks, water heaters, etc. I really wanted the style and the touch less, it seemed intriguing to me so we decided to try another one since Amazon will do returns on non working items. This one was installed in no time at all.

Second problem we had was the fittings. You really better not let your granite installer leave until you have the fittings done. My husband had to really do alot of cutting, etc. to make the fittings work so faucet didn't move. (I am the wife and don't know what the parts are called) But I do know my husband was NOT happy with the fittings. He really has installed many faucets and was using alot words that I'm sure shouldn't be printed. My husband usually not much bothers him like that. So this must have been pretty bad.

We have been using for a couple of weeks and I do like it. I just hope we don't have anymore problems. It is very sensitive to the touch, but I think you get used to it and will learn where to set it so you like it. So other than quality control from Delta that the first one didn't work, and the engineering not working with most cabinets, it is a nice faucet. Our faucet was installed in an island, so this should have been a basic install and to not have the fittings work without sanding, cutting, etc? Delta needs to look at this. I was thinking of getting one to replace another faucet in our home but I think we will try something different.

Lenovo G575 43834WU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black Textured)
Lenovo G575 43834WU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black Textured)
5 used & new from $200.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Reliabitlity Horrible and Customer Service Worse, October 8, 2012
Do not buy this product if you want to have nothing but issues. The customer service is horrible. They are rude and we have had someone out 3 times and now they want to send it in. People depend on computers and there is no reason for the rudeness of their customer service. I have worked on computers. The technician installs a faulty fan and won't come back and fix it. NOW we have to send it in. This is all same problem, 4 times and they will not fix it. Buy with care.

Essential G575 438358U 15.6" LED Notebook - AMD - E-Series E-450 1.65GHz - Black
2 used & new from $159.99

Lenovo G570 4334EAU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black)
Lenovo G570 4334EAU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black)

Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 18, 2012 12:49 PM PST

IBM Lenovo IdeaPad Z570 Laptop - i7-2670QM 2.2GHz, 8GB Memory, Intel HD Graphics 3000, 750GB HDD, DVD Burner, 15.6" Screen, Windows 7 Home Premium

Lenovo G570 4334EEU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black)
Lenovo G570 4334EEU 15.6-Inch Laptop (Black)

1.0 out of 5 stars customer service, October 8, 2012