Profile for Marian Maloney > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Marian Maloney RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Walking Back to Happiness
Walking Back to Happiness
by Lucy Dillon
Price: $6.00
49 used & new from $1.34

1.0 out of 5 stars waste of money, June 28, 2013
book was so bad i didn't even finish reading it. guess i should have listened to "don't judge a book by its cover", because the golden had me thinking it would be good!

Scunci Effortless Beauty Thick Hair Mini Jaw Clips, 1 cm, 18-Count
Scunci Effortless Beauty Thick Hair Mini Jaw Clips, 1 cm, 18-Count
Price: $3.99
7 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars use for my small dog, and they are perfect for her, December 8, 2012
I don't use these myself; I use them solely for my little dog so I can see her eyes! They don't pull out her fur, and while I have to readjust once she's scratched it or has been playing, they serve their purpose well and are surprisingly durable.

PAW PRINTS - Puppy Dog - Car, Truck, Notebook, Vinyl Decal Sticker #1099 | Vinyl Color: Pink
Offered by STUKbybug
Price: $1.98
9 used & new from $1.40

5.0 out of 5 stars easy to apply, bigger than expected, December 8, 2012
Very easy to put on my car window, but I thought these were smaller. My fault for not reading the specs more closely. The pink matches perfectly with other pink car decals I have bought off Amazon. Been on for about 3 months and no sign of peeling or anything.

Mastering Tort Law (Carolina Academic Press Mastering)
Mastering Tort Law (Carolina Academic Press Mastering)
by Russell L. Weaver
Price: $33.25
9 used & new from $33.25

5.0 out of 5 stars absolutely perfect, December 8, 2012
This book was a lifesaver for reviewing before my final; however, I used the casebook written by these authors, and one of the authors was my professor. I don't know how helpful it would be to other users.

Michael Kors Tribeca Tortoise Acetate and Stainless Steel Brown Dial Watch
Michael Kors Tribeca Tortoise Acetate and Stainless Steel Brown Dial Watch
Offered by Watch Grabber
Price: $190.00
11 used & new from $190.00

4.0 out of 5 stars in love, December 8, 2012
This watch is everything that I wanted. The only reason I do not give it five stars is because it seems to sit a little awkwardly on my wrist. Maybe I'm just not used to how large this watch is, or maybe I need another link put back in. Nevertheless, it's beautiful and grabs lots of compliments.

Thermos Vacuum Insulated Floral Fashion Stainless Steel 2 Piece Hot & Cold Beverage Set

4.0 out of 5 stars Great!, September 28, 2012
I LOVE the cold insulated one, but I use the hot one the most, and I have a few nitpicky complaints. First, once you've poured once, the closing mechanism squeaks, which makes class extra awkward for me. If I leave it open, I run the risk of spilling and losing heat. On the note of losing heat, while my coffee is still warm at 2pm when I poured it at 7 am, it's not HOT. Both containers are small-ish, only two cups of coffee or half of a venti tea, but they're great for bike commuting (which is why I bought them).

Bags on Board Regular Bag Refill Pack, 120 Bags
Bags on Board Regular Bag Refill Pack, 120 Bags
Price: $6.19
29 used & new from $3.68

4.0 out of 5 stars poop bags? yes, April 23, 2012
these bags do exactly what they're supposed to do. you can occasionally find them cheaper at tjmaxx, but they're almost always more expensive at pet stores.

Hey Ya
Hey Ya
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars wonderful, January 2, 2012
This review is from: Hey Ya (MP3 Music)
heard this song on an episode of scrubs, and i had to buy it. it's amazing, soft but upbeat. a great choice.

Exposed Floral Fabric Shower Curtain, Black/White
Exposed Floral Fabric Shower Curtain, Black/White

5.0 out of 5 stars love love love, January 2, 2012
this shower curtain is fabulous. not too heavy, not too dark, no weird smell. in regards to other reviews, i am not sure how floral prints can be masculine, but as a female i love this curtain in my daisy themed bathroom

No Title Available

2.0 out of 5 stars it's okay, January 2, 2012
well, this product was hard to get on the wall then even more difficult to get off when i rearranged the furniture in my room. probably took half an hour for me to peel off every letter. not worth the effort.

Page: 1 | 2