Profile for SFConsultant > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

SFConsultant RSS Feed (New York, NY)

Medialink Easy Setup Wireless Router, Repeater & Range Extender (300 Mbps)
Medialink Easy Setup Wireless Router, Repeater & Range Extender (300 Mbps)
Offered by Mediabridge Products, LLC
Price: $39.99
33 used & new from $10.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase, September 30, 2012
This is a great product that was very easy to set up, and I have had no problems at all since I started using this router. The only drawback is that the lights on the display can be quite bright at night, but I have solved this problem by simply putting a piece of cardstock on top of the router. In short, definitely recommended.

The LSTA's Complete Credit Agreement Guide
The LSTA's Complete Credit Agreement Guide
by Richard Wight
Price: $76.14
42 used & new from $49.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Primer, July 8, 2010
I am beginning to do banking work at my firm, and this book was an excellent primer with respect to credit agreements. While there were a few confusing sentences here and there, for the most part, the book was exceedingly clear and explicit in explaining the purpose and provenance of each of the terms in a standard credit agreement. It is also organized in a way that makes it useful as a reference guide. Highly recommended.

The Little Black Book of Success: Laws of Leadership for Black Women
The Little Black Book of Success: Laws of Leadership for Black Women
by Elaine Meryl Brown
Price: $14.86
77 used & new from $2.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Little Black Book, April 6, 2010
This book has it flaws--I wish that the chapters were longer and a little more fleshed out; I think that the subdivision of each chapter into three parts was not always necessary; and, I wish that the authors had added more illustrative examples from their individual experiences since they each have such interesting, exciting, and successful careers. That being said, I would still recommend this book to anyone (not just African-American women) who wants to more ably manage his or her career. While I had heard some of the tips before, many of them were new and fresh, and they really helped me to reconsider ways that I could accelerate my professional progress. I also really appreciate that, rather than just spouting platitudes, the authors give specific, concrete action steps for their readers to follow in various situations--in my experince, this is rare, so the inclusion is a very notable and welcome change from what is contained in similar literature. Finally, I liked that the book was informative but still a quick and easy read--very useful when trying to balance future professional development with current professional responsiblities. All in all, a good "little black book".

Teach Yourself Portuguese Complete Course Package (Book + 2CDs) (TY: Complete Courses)
by Manuela Cook
16 used & new from $15.26

5.0 out of 5 stars Best Portuguese language course, September 25, 2008
I began my Portuguese study with another course that was horrible; this one is a vast improvement. It is very straightforward and easy to follow. Also, it teaches both Brazilian and European Portuguese. While it is true that this course does not always signal whether the dialogue being spoken is Brazilian or European Portuguese, it is easy to determine this on your own after awhile. All in all, great value, highly recommended.

Essential Portuguese Grammar (Dover Language Guides Essential Grammar)
Essential Portuguese Grammar (Dover Language Guides Essential Grammar)
by Alexander Da Prista
Price: $6.95
107 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Helpful grammar review, September 25, 2008
This book is a very fast read and is a quick way to gain insight into the grammar of the Portuguese language.