Profile for derrick > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

derrick RSS Feed

HQRP Throttle Position Sensor TPS compatible with Honda Accord 2003 2004 2005 03 04 05 plus HQRP Coaster
Offered by HQRP-US
Price: $11.91

5.0 out of 5 stars Works for my 2003 2.4 Honda ex 4dr, March 9, 2013
This Tps sensor cleared my PO122 engine code. I was very skeptical of this sensor because of the cheap price, but it is very good quality and it did the trick. The hardest part was taking off the factory tamper proof bolts, but I was shown an easy way to take them out. I just put a screw driver between the sensor and throttle and pryed the sensor off, prying away from the throttle body. Then with some channel locks I broke the plastic from around the tamper proof bolts and unscrewed them easily with the channel locks to get them loose and the rest by hand. Be sure to have a couple replacement bolts handy with a couple of washers. Bolt size is M5x.80/length is 16mm. Adjust the sensor with a multimeter with the middle signal wire reading between .5 and .6 closed throtttle and wide open throttle at about 4.5 wot, but do not adjust for wot, only closed throttle. After the tps is adjusted, drive around the block and the engine light should clear. In the words Sid on Duck Dynasty I'm happy, happy ,happy! I spent about $15 for this sensor instead of $800 that honda wanted for the entire throttle body assembly and installation. There are other sensors on the market like bloxracing but why pay the $100. If this sensor dosen't last as long, buy 7 more and you will still come out cheaper but so far so good and I will update if I any problems. I hoped this helped.

IOGEAR Universal Ethernet to Wi-Fi N Adapter for Home or Office GWU627 (Black)
IOGEAR Universal Ethernet to Wi-Fi N Adapter for Home or Office GWU627 (Black)
Price: Click here to see our price
116 used & new from $14.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, October 8, 2011
I am using this adapter on my Pioneer Vsx-1020k receiver, for internet radio and the remote contol app on my iphone. I have an att 2wire router, and I recommend setting up through Windows 7,vista, or xp on your notebook or desktop first, using the instruction manual. The instructions are clear and helpful. If you follow the instructions you won't go wrong. Also, don't use the ethernet cord that came with the unit,(cheap) it worked with my notebook but not with my receiver. I put in an ethernet cord that I had laying around house and it works like charm.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 21, 2011 8:28 PM PST

Toshiba Camileo X100 Full-HD Camcorder - Silver/Black
Toshiba Camileo X100 Full-HD Camcorder - Silver/Black
Offered by THE SOURCE.
Price: $189.95
13 used & new from $127.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Great camera!, June 29, 2011
This a great camera with very good picture quality. I just don't understand the negative reviews, unless they are trying to be professional cameramen taping the local news with this $150 camera. Just buy it, trust me.