Profile for Jude > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Jude RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
AC Adapter Charger for Hp Compaq Presareo Cq60
AC Adapter Charger for Hp Compaq Presareo Cq60
Offered by royelerstore2015
Price: $6.98
30 used & new from $2.15

5.0 out of 5 stars good short but gets hot, December 28, 2012
I really liked this but I had to put a towel under the box cause it really got hot but it works great and is short cord but it makes up for the money you would have to spend on a longer cord.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars ok but I would like to try the clear serum, December 28, 2012
I did start to get compliments on my looks and how young I look after 2weeks. Made me feel great. I am almost out today is dec 28, 2012 I use the spray on make up and then on my lines I apply the serum onlike a dab touch and it makes a difference. I still wish I could buy Winona Judds Product she quit making it and well that one did work wonders. I will try this product again if I cant find another.

Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Xbox 360
Call of Duty: Black Ops II - Xbox 360
Offered by DealTavern
Price: $41.60
187 used & new from $14.38

5.0 out of 5 stars What can I say but great., December 28, 2012
The kids and adults play this all day. since its xmas vaca time. They love it for a last minute order it came in time on xmas eve.

PINK Color 7.0 ZEEPAD(TM) ANDROID 4.0 TABLET PC COMPUTER 4GB WIFI, CAMERA, YOUTUBE, GAMES , SKYPE VIDEO CALLING &NETFLIX MOVIES
Offered by Tablet Box
Price: $36.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy, December 28, 2012
the color is even better than it looks and has your apps ready to use. The color is like a neon pink , Was able to download skype from playstore easily. works great. netflix works. For long use only; you will need to stay plugged in. But works great.

Strapless Bandage Mini Bubble Dress Prom Party Formal Gown, 3X, Black-Fuchsia
Strapless Bandage Mini Bubble Dress Prom Party Formal Gown, 3X, Black-Fuchsia

2.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than expected, August 5, 2012
This dress is cute but it turned out to be too small for my daughter. So if you order this make sure you get a size bigger so it will fit. It looked great on my daughter but it would not zip up in the back. Disappointed it is still new and hanging in my room on the door.

Puma Repli Cat III L Fashion Sneaker,Black/White,Men's 10 D US/Women's 11.5 B US

5.0 out of 5 stars Love these shoes fit perfect for my son., August 5, 2012
This shoe is great material has help up and my son loves them. Great quality and the color is good.

Valeo HW8 8-Pound Neoprene Hand Weights
Valeo HW8 8-Pound Neoprene Hand Weights
Price: $29.29
32 used & new from $23.57

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and sturdy a bit heavier then I thought, August 5, 2012
This has a leather grip so it will hold up when you use them. I wish they had some in pink but this will do the job.

Valeo HW10 10-Pound Neoprene Hand Weights
Valeo HW10 10-Pound Neoprene Hand Weights
Price: $32.78
30 used & new from $27.33

5.0 out of 5 stars Great and sturdy a bit heavier than I thought, August 5, 2012
This is great because it has a leather grip so you wont slip when you are doing the pushups with them.

uDraw Game tablet with uDraw Studio: Instant Artist - Xbox 360
uDraw Game tablet with uDraw Studio: Instant Artist - Xbox 360
37 used & new from $3.30

5.0 out of 5 stars great price, January 23, 2012
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
I bought this for my daughter and grandson. I tried it and it was ok you have to be watching the screen as you draw its like a black screen. So for the younger kids its hard, because you have to focus on where your pen is at on a dark screen. Overall everyone liked it.

Vitafusion Prenatal, Gummy Vitamins, 90-Count, Assorted Flavors May Vary
Vitafusion Prenatal, Gummy Vitamins, 90-Count, Assorted Flavors May Vary
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $13.19
25 used & new from $3.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Not great tasting but better than taking a horse pill, December 26, 2011
Recieved this and the taste is kinda ok but kind of a tough chew in the middle. Otherwise it is good. Like this better than a horse pill.

Page: 1 | 2