Profile for VidaVagabunda > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 11

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

VidaVagabunda RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Canon PIXMA iP4920 Premium Inkjet Photo Printer (5287B002)
Canon PIXMA iP4920 Premium Inkjet Photo Printer (5287B002)

3.0 out of 5 stars Ink, May 13, 2013
It is true that the ink cartridges drain easily as others have experienced. I've printed a total of 20 pictures (4X6) and about 30 pages of homework in black ink standard size letters (nothing special). I'm already having to buy cartridges of ink, I would hope that this company has created a better version of this printer, it they did I would definitely buy that printer.

Advantage for Cats Under 9 Lbs. ~~ 4 Months
Advantage for Cats Under 9 Lbs. ~~ 4 Months
Offered by Pets Go Here - Pet Store
Price: $47.99
6 used & new from $42.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Always a good product., May 13, 2013
Always a good product, my animals don't mind the smell or the feel of it behind their necks. I've been using this product on my cats for over 10 years and I would recommend this product.

Black & Decker - Slice Toaster Oven, White
Black & Decker - Slice Toaster Oven, White
Price: $39.92
3 used & new from $20.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Smaller than I thought, May 13, 2013
The toaster oven is smaller than I thought and it doesn't cook chicken as good as other toaster ovens I've had. I won't be using it anymore.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for!, October 1, 2012
These boots smelled funny, I've smelled that smell before, it smells like cheap Chinese plastic. Next time I will save my money and buy some nice leather ones. Didn't like them one bit, they are in my closet collecting dust. If you're interested I can sell them to you for a discount!

Dr. Scholl's For Her Open Shoe Insoles with Massaging Gel, Women's Sizes 6-10, 1 pair (Pack of 3)
2 used & new from $45.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Okay on comfort but they don't stick to sandal., October 1, 2012
The only problem is that they don't stick to my sandal. The first couple of times they worked well but after that they let loose. I think they should be stickier, and also they should be more comfortable.

Trident Gum, Cinnamon, 18-Stick Packs (Pack of 12)
Trident Gum, Cinnamon, 18-Stick Packs (Pack of 12)
Price: $10.57
24 used & new from $8.24

5.0 out of 5 stars Made W/O Phenylalanine, February 16, 2012
Phenylalanine causes metal and physical illness. Chew gum without this added chemical. Do not be fooled by million dollar companies that are only out for themselves. Educate yourselves, because in the end YOU have to deal with YOURSELVES.

Hai Classic Convertable 1-1/4 inch (1.25 inch) Professional Ceramic Tourmaline Flat Iron with FREE High Quality Storage Hard Case

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, February 16, 2012
The only way to go is ceramic, don't try to purchase at a salon they ALWAYS rack up the price, sometimes double.

L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Mascara, Carbon Black, 0.33 Ounces
L'Oreal Paris Double Extend Mascara, Carbon Black, 0.33 Ounces
Offered by OrangeSurplus
Price: $14.95
12 used & new from $7.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Have used for Years., February 16, 2012
Very good product, carbon liquid does not flake after it dries because of the conditioner I apply before I apply the black mascara. I would buy it again and again and again....

RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer -- 1 fl oz
RoC Retinol Correxion Deep Wrinkle Daily Moisturizer -- 1 fl oz
Offered by sweet savings
Price: $13.99
14 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Drys Skin but very good., February 16, 2012
My husband has been using this product for over 20 years, he is 48, he is always mistaken for one of his sons. It is a very very good product. He has oily skin so it works for him. However it does not work for me because I have dry skin. I am in the process of researching a product that works just as good as this one does for him on my dry skin.

Dove Nourishing Care Shea Butter Beauty Bar, 8 Count, 4 Oz Bars
Dove Nourishing Care Shea Butter Beauty Bar, 8 Count, 4 Oz Bars
Price: $14.29
7 used & new from $11.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Product, February 16, 2012
Very good product I am pleased. I'm sure I may be able to find the product at a dicounted price some place else. But other then that good product.

Page: 1 | 2