Safety Month botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors STEM
Profile for KBMBK > Reviews

Browse

KBMBK's Profile

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

KBMBK RSS Feed (Vermont)

Page: 1 | 2
Ruger 2-Stage Folding Tanto Plain Edge Knife
Ruger 2-Stage Folding Tanto Plain Edge Knife
Price: $47.52
8 used & new from $41.36

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth Every Penny!, April 19, 2016
Recieved 2 days before estimated arrival, needless to say I was pleasantly surprised. Blade came RAZOR SHARP, not an exageration either. Knife itself is just big and means business. 10/10 would recomend to ANYONE who likes big, badass knives.

Kershaw 1990 Brawler Speedsafe Folding Knife
Kershaw 1990 Brawler Speedsafe Folding Knife
Offered by StellarSales123
Price: $17.97
100 used & new from $17.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing knife, GREAT price, BUY IT!!!, March 23, 2016
Bought the knife in December as a little gift to myself, and it's shown to be an AMAZING knife. Would recomend!
Comment Comment | Permalink

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 5, 2015
Bought these for my classroom and the kiddos love them!!
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jun 15, 2016 11:21 AM PDT

Habitrail OVO Dwarf Hamster Habitat
Habitrail OVO Dwarf Hamster Habitat
Price: $34.11
14 used & new from $34.11

4.0 out of 5 stars This is an awesome setup and the travel carrier is used alot, May 17, 2015
My dwarf hamster is a little chunky for the tubes with this cage. We are going to buy regular tubes. This is an awesome setup and the travel carrier is used alot!

Trident K9 Warriors: My Tale from the Training Ground to the Battlefield with Elite Navy SEAL Canines
by Mike Ritland
Price: $16.97
229 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Great book!, December 28, 2013
Bought this for my teen son and he loved it. Great story. Will buy more like this in the future.

2.0 out of 5 stars Fits weird, December 28, 2013
I ordered this online for a Halloween event at my preschool. It was much shorter than it looks, and I am only 5'7". I ended up wearing tights so I didn't look like a prostitute. Also, the sleeves fell off my shoulders, but the size was correct. Would have returned if I had enough time before Halloween.

Hamilton Beach Set 'n Forget Programmable Slow Cooker With Temperature Probe, 6-Quart (33969)
Offered by Quidsi Retail LLC
Price: $53.00
36 used & new from $41.46

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Slow Cooker, March 24, 2012
I decided it was time to purchase a new slow cooker, since my old one seemed to burn everything, even on low. I am so thrilled with this one-I should have bought it a long time ago! Never burns the food,everything comes out perfect. The ONLY thing I don't like is that the outside gets hot, it is not a cool-touch like my old one. Either way, it is still great, and the size is perfect!

The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy, Book 1)
The Hunger Games (Hunger Games Trilogy, Book 1)
Offered by Scholastic Trade Publisher
Price: $7.99

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST. BOOKS. EVER., March 24, 2012
I started reading this book and could not put it down! Every free moment I was consumed with it, reading and reading to find out what happens next. Obviously, I read the next two books as well, and now cannot wait to see the movie. You will not be disappointed!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect case!, February 22, 2012
I bought this case (full price at Verizon store) in July when I got my phone. It has held up beautifully, is comfortable, not bulky and protects my iphone 4. Slips off quickly when needed for my car mount dock.

ChildProTech #333 Flip Toilet Lid Lock
ChildProTech #333 Flip Toilet Lid Lock

4.0 out of 5 stars good lock at good price, December 26, 2009
This has been a great toilet lock, however, we recently moved and after pulling it up, cannot find any adhesive strong enough to keep it secured to the toilet lid. Also it does snap back against the toilet (depending on who is unlocking it!) and you do still have the 'yuck factor' if you have boys.....

Page: 1 | 2