Profile for Tiera Wright > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 24

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Tiera Wright "LoVevmars" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
The Mindy Project: Season 2
The Mindy Project: Season 2
DVD ~ Mindy Kaling
Price: $19.99
11 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great season for an awesome show, September 16, 2014
This review is from: The Mindy Project: Season 2 (DVD)
I adore Mindy Kaling and this show, a fan since day one, this season was definitely Mindy and Co. (the writing staff and cast) at it's best. This season was full of nonstop laughs. Hopefully with the start of season 3, The Mindy Project will get the respect it deserves, not just from critics, but viewers too.

What If
What If
DVD ~ Daniel Radcliffe
Price: $21.69

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, September 16, 2014
This review is from: What If (DVD)
I thought it was great movie. Daniel & Zoe have great chemistry, be it friendship or romantic. And I just love all the point of views present, as well as the dynamic of each character and what they added to Daniel & Zoe's relationship, which is at the center. Some perceive the very end to be slightly rushed, but in a time where movie endings are vague and open - ended, I liked it's epilogue typed ending.

Happy Endings: Season 3
Happy Endings: Season 3
DVD ~ Damon Wayans
Price: $44.99
22 used & new from $30.05

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Season!, December 1, 2013
This review is from: Happy Endings: Season 3 (DVD)
I was so happy to see that Happy Endings was on sale, although it is made to order you wouldn't know it except for the disc menu. The episode are just as funny as I remembered and they are perfectly clear. The packaging is great and while the cast doesn't appear on the disc as in the 2 previous seasons the disc still has the Happy Endings logo. It was a great buy and I'm glad I got this, instead of nothing at all.

Pieces
Pieces
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Another hit for Tamar, October 5, 2013
This review is from: Pieces (MP3 Music)
A great song from beginning to end, the best songs are All the Way Home & Love & War; but I'd rank this 3rd.

Heartthrob
Heartthrob
Price: $9.49

5.0 out of 5 stars AMAZING, January 31, 2013
This review is from: Heartthrob (MP3 Music)
This is a great cd, I'd even go as far as saying it's one of their best, at least in my opinion. It's definitely my favorite cd of theirs. Stand out songs; Closer, I Was A Fool, I'm Not Your Hero, Love They Say and Now I'm All Messed Up.

We Love
We Love
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Good R&B, December 19, 2012
This review is from: We Love (MP3 Music)
This is a great song for R&B lovers past and present. It's catchy and leaves you feeling good, and bopping your head along to the beat.

It's Not Fair
It's Not Fair

5.0 out of 5 stars Just beautiful, December 19, 2012
This review is from: It's Not Fair (MP3 Music)
Tamia is one of those bright artist who are greatly underrated. This, in my opinion, is one of the best songs on this cd. She's consistant and has a great voice. I'd recommend this song and cd to music lovers of r&b and great voices.

Is It Over Yet
Is It Over Yet

5.0 out of 5 stars Great song & cd, December 19, 2012
This review is from: Is It Over Yet (MP3 Music)
Tamia is one of those bright artist who are greatly underrated. She's consistant and has a great voice. I'd recommend this song and cd to music lovers of r&b and great voices.

Blank Page
Blank Page
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Song, December 19, 2012
This review is from: Blank Page (MP3 Music)
This was by far my favorite song on her new cd next to Just A Fool with Blake Shelton. This song reminded me of the Christina from genie's past and reminds fans of why love her in the first place. She has a great voice and this song is one of the few since her early days that showcases it.

Titanium
Titanium
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Rendition, December 19, 2012
This review is from: Titanium (MP3 Music)
I thought she did a great version of this song, I actually favorite it over the original. I recommend it to those who love the original, and those seeking a refreshing twist on an already good song.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3