Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports
Profile for Kay > Reviews

Browse

Kay's Profile

Customer Reviews: 14

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kay RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Nautica Little Boys' Solid Twill Suit Set,White,3T
Nautica Little Boys' Solid Twill Suit Set,White,3T
Price: $44.75

5.0 out of 5 stars LOVEE IT!, March 26, 2016
Looks exactly as the picture....It is so adorable I tried it on him and he looks soooooo cute. Can't wait to get it altered. Will post a picture when fixed

Galaxy S6 Rhinestone Case, Mini-Factory(TM) Luxury 3D Bling Crystal Gold Slim White Diamond Bow Design Hard Clear Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy S6 G9200 (Package Include: Stylus & Screen Protector)
Offered by Mini-Factory
Price: $6.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Not For Galaxy Edge S6, March 26, 2016
Does not fit a Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge, althoughg the posting says it does. Cute as ever case

Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge Plus, Towallmark Fresh Cute Flip [Wallet Faux Leather] Case Cover (Black)
Offered by LUNIWEI
Price: $4.62

4.0 out of 5 stars Lady Like, March 26, 2016
I loved my case BUT it has been about 2 months and although I am rough on phones and case this has started to fade. But it is cute.

E322 Cat Eye Teacher 80s Retro Clear Sunglasses Eyeglasses (brown tortoise, clear)
Offered by MODA Eyewear
Price: $12.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Cute, March 26, 2016
Cute, but small. Just as pictured.

Petkin Itch Stop Wipes for Cats & Dogs
Petkin Itch Stop Wipes for Cats & Dogs
Offered by Garnet Road Retail
Price: $11.07
13 used & new from $9.35

5.0 out of 5 stars Really works, August 31, 2015
I just brought this from Walmart store for $3.97 and I will not kid you my ShihTzu stop immediately from driving me up the wall with his scratching and biting himself. But it is only the first day...so I will update.

Galaxy Note 3 Case ,LA GO GO(TM) Beauty Luxury Diamond Hybrid Glitter Bling Hard Shiny Sparkling with Crystal Rhinestone Metal Aluminum Back Cover Case for Samsung Galaxy Note 3 N9000 (Black, Galaxy Note 3)
Offered by LA GO GO
Price: $18.99

4.0 out of 5 stars I have gotten compliments on this case, it is ..., August 31, 2015
I have gotten compliments on this case, it is very sexy, but I took off one star because 1 rhinestone fell out after the third week I had it. But really it could have been because I do be careless about my phone...

LOCOMO Blue Washed Jeans Denim Fabric Button Fake Pocket Flat Cap FFH118BLU
LOCOMO Blue Washed Jeans Denim Fabric Button Fake Pocket Flat Cap FFH118BLU
Offered by LOCOMOLIFE

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute Hat, August 31, 2015
Hat is super, super cute for the price....Lovvee this!

Motto laundry today DIY Removable Art Vinyl Quote Wall Sticker Decal Mural Home Room Decor
Offered by hotsaleglobal
Price: $2.48
12 used & new from $2.48

5.0 out of 5 stars Cute!, August 31, 2015
Easy to put up and looks very elegant in my laundry room and price was great!

SaveGood Deluxe Sweety Girls Case Cover Decorated Bling Glitter Bow for Samsung Galaxy Note III Note 3 N9000 - Black

5.0 out of 5 stars Girly Phone, September 22, 2014
I get sooooo many complements on this cover fits perfect, and I always drop my phone it hasn't fell,out yet, but it doesn't protect some parts

8 MM Men's Titanium ring wedding band with 9 large Channel Set CZ Sz 12
8 MM Men's Titanium ring wedding band with 9 large Channel Set CZ Sz 12
Offered by Metal Factory
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Look Real, September 22, 2014
I bought this for my husband he would have never known it wasn't real until I told him, now he wears that more than his real wedding ban

Page: 1 | 2