Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Melvins Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro
Profile for E. Dodd > Reviews

Browse

E. Dodd's Profile

Customer Reviews: 81

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

E. Dodd "new mommy" RSS Feed (Connecticut)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9
Little Adventures No Itch Sleeping Beauty Dress Gown (Medium (3-5 Years) Size 4)
Offered by Toy Ranch
Price: $29.99
8 used & new from $29.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Soft, Washable, Great, March 8, 2016
Great soft princess dress. Love that I can wash it in the washer if my daughter wants to have a "real" princess tea and gets a bit messy. I can't imagine actually using this as pajamas as the listing states but it's great for dress up.

ZOE XL2 BEST Xtra Lightweight Double Stroller (Black Wheels, Noah Grey)
ZOE XL2 BEST Xtra Lightweight Double Stroller (Black Wheels, Noah Grey)
Offered by ZOE Strollers

4.0 out of 5 stars and has some great features other umbrella -type strollers do not, March 8, 2016
This stroller is truly the lightest of it's kind, and has some great features other umbrella -type strollers do not. I love the extra large sun shades and the basket underneath.

PROS:
Lightweight

Good basket

Coffee holder for mom / dad

Pockets on the backs of the seats where you can put your phone / keys

Folds easily

Footrest for the kids - rare on these types of strollers

Great customer service from the zoe company

CONS
A bit Pricey

Small wheels - fine on the smooth pavement but didn't handle large sidewalk cracks very well (but my other stroller is the uppababy Vista so I'm not sure that's a very fair wheel comparison)

You can't have the safety bar and snack cups attached at the same time because they attach at the same place on the frame.

Travel bag hard to put on and off

* One thing I want to note is that my 3.5 year old is used to climbing in the uppababy herself, so she tried to climb into this stroller herself over the attached safety bar. When she did that, it tipped the entire stroller over backwards on the driveway and she got kind of hurt. Not necessarily the strollers fault at all but definitely something to be aware of if you have kids that climb on everything.

Carter's Little Girls' Graphic Print Footie (Toddler) - Fox - 5T
Carter's Little Girls' Graphic Print Footie (Toddler) - Fox - 5T

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice cotton but arms very narrow, February 14, 2016
The arms are way too narrow. I got the 5 and my 3 year old barely can fit her arms through

Carter's Little Girls' Graphic Footie (Toddler/Kid) - Floral Hearts - 5T

Disguise Disney's Frozen Elsa Child Wig Girls Costume, One Size Child
Offered by Great Price Fast Service
Price: $11.42
59 used & new from $6.44

1.0 out of 5 stars Useless item, unless your child is incredibly small, January 29, 2016
This doesn't even come close to fitting my 3 year old. It literally fit my 8 month old baby (of course she can't wear it because she'd try to eat it). Useless item, unless your child is incredibly small.

Belle by Sigerson Morrison Women's Jami  Boot,Leather Black,7 M US
Belle by Sigerson Morrison Women's Jami Boot,Leather Black,7 M US
Price: $371.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful boots, well made and soft leather, December 9, 2015
Beautiful boots, well made and soft leather. However, they didn't fit me correctly so I had to send them back. A pity. I think if my calves were thinner they would have fit better, so if you have thin legs give these a try!

ZOpid Mini Hands-free LED Task or Book Light
ZOpid Mini Hands-free LED Task or Book Light
Offered by ZOpid
Price: $5.44
2 used & new from $4.96

1.0 out of 5 stars Terribly uncomfortable, September 2, 2015
Very uncomfortable. My husband and I both tried it and we have very different ears and it was awful on both of us.

Vaenait Baby Girl 2 Pieces Short Sleeve Pajama Sleepwear Set Lacy White Heart L
Vaenait Baby Girl 2 Pieces Short Sleeve Pajama Sleepwear Set Lacy White Heart L
Offered by Vaenait Baby
Price: $10.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great PJS but Size Up, August 17, 2015
Beautiful PJs nice and soft but do size up. My 2.5 year old wears the large / 4T size comfortably.

Vaenait Baby Little Girl 2 Pieces Short Sleeve Pajama Sleepwear Set Frill Effel XS
Offered by Vaenait Baby
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful PJs - Size Up!, August 17, 2015
These are great pjs as long as you size way up. My 2.5 year old wears the 4 year old size and she's average for her age, about 28 lbs. They are very soft and well made. The ruffle is adorable.

Diane Von Furstenberg Twigs Matelasse Full Queen Coverlet Dusty Mauve Lavender
Diane Von Furstenberg Twigs Matelasse Full Queen Coverlet Dusty Mauve Lavender

2.0 out of 5 stars Pretty color but lacking in softness and quality, June 14, 2015
Pretty color but lacking in softness and quality. The quilt is kind of one sided where the underside is rough and unfinished looking. If I had seen this in an actual store first there is no way I would have bought it. However, since I washed it upon receipt, I can't return it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 | 7 | 8 | 9