Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Just me in Illinois > Reviews

Browse

Just me in Illin...'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 45

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Just me in Illinois "Just me in Illinois" RSS Feed (United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
ZAGG InvisibleShield Arsenal Case for iPhone 5 and 5S with iS Extreme - Black (IP5ARS-BK0)
Offered by DEAL CHASER
Price: $9.99
12 used & new from $4.25

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product., June 22, 2016
Worked as expected. Good product.

16th Birthday Gifts for Sister 16th Birthday Gifts Made 2000 16 Years of Awesome Ladies T-Shirt Medium Violet
Offered by ThisWear
Price: $19.99
2 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 19, 2016
Shirt was just as expected. My daughter thought it was "corny but cute".

Big Time Rush Season 1

Bali Women's Shapewear Lace 'N Smooth Cami, Rosewood, XX-Large
Price: $19.28
21 used & new from $17.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for providing smoothing, July 31, 2015
Excellent for providing smoothing, yet not uncomfortable. Is long so no chance of riding up or coming untucked. Going to order more. Nice and light for summer.

Bali Women's Shapewear Lace 'N Smooth Hi-Waist Thigh Slimmer, Rosewood, XX-Large
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, a light weight "control" brief that stays in ..., July 31, 2015
Finally, a light weight "control" brief that stays in place. Provides just enough smoothing without feeling uncomfortable. Legs did not roll up and was not too hot for summer

Crocs Women's Capri IV Sandal,Black/Black,8 M US
Crocs Women's Capri IV Sandal,Black/Black,8 M US

4.0 out of 5 stars Comfortable but squeaky, July 31, 2015
This is my 2nd pair. First pair, I bought my regular size (9). They were so comfortable, but they were a little big. Still wore them everyday as my inside shoes and occasionally out and about. After 2 years, the strap broke. I immediately ordered a new pair, but this time in size 8. The fit is much better and these are also very comfortable. They provide great support. Didn't give them 5 stars because they do squeek a lot to when walking. Since they are mostly for around the house, I can put up with the squeak. But, I am hesitant to wear them in public due to the constant squeaking. My previous pair did not squeak, so this might be a fluke.

Paderno World Cuisine A4982799 Tri-Blade Vegetable Spiral Slicer.
Paderno World Cuisine A4982799 Tri-Blade Vegetable Spiral Slicer.
Price: $29.89
12 used & new from $23.85

4.0 out of 5 stars just a little annoying., June 4, 2015
We've used it many times and it does the job. Took 1 star off because it does make a bit of a mess if you don't have a flat edged bowl to put right up to it. Otherwise the spirals end on the counter. Not a deal breaker, just a little annoying.

The Snowman
The Snowman
DVD ~ David Bowie
Price: $7.99
44 used & new from $0.48

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this story, June 4, 2015
This review is from: The Snowman (DVD)
I love this story. I used it many years ago and just recently remembered it. My kindergarten students enjoyed watching it and then I gave them each a copy of the book.

The Learning Journey Match It! Numbers
The Learning Journey Match It! Numbers
Price: $7.99
45 used & new from $5.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, June 4, 2015
Nice addition to my Kindergarten Math Centers.

Teens Cook: How to Cook What You Want to Eat
Teens Cook: How to Cook What You Want to Eat
by Megan Carle
Price: $13.85
159 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars The cookbook was as expected. I thought teen daughter ..., June 4, 2015
The cookbook was as expected. I thought teen daughter would be more interested in using it, but she ends up finding recipes on the internet instead. No fault of the cookbook, it's more of a generational thing.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5