Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl ReadyRide Bikes from Diamondback SnS
Profile for MDK > Reviews

Browse

MDK's Profile

Customer Reviews: 18

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MDK RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2
Activa Naturals Liver Health Supplement with L-Arginine, Anamu & Milk Thistle Herbs - 120 Veg. Caps
Offered by Activa Naturals
Price: $31.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great supplement for Liver Health!, April 28, 2016
I have been taking Milk Thistle for years to help manage fatty liver disease which has been very effective at lowering my Liver Enzymes. Therefore, I really cannot comment of the effectiveness of this product. That being said I can comment of the formulation. In addition to Milk Thistle, this product contains L-Arginine and Anamu. I actually have never heard of Anamu before so I looked it up. Turns out it that Anamu is an herbal antioxidant that may help to reduce pain and inflammation, promote detoxification, and lower blood sugar levels. It may also help fight colds, flu and other respiratory infections. Bonus! Anamu is a great addition to this Liver Health supplement.
So, now on to the physical product. These are medium sized veggie capsules. If you have trouble taking larger capsules you should be aware of their size. I have used larger, primarily Fish Oil capsules, so these do not bother me at all. I will have to say that these capsules are stinky. Having used Milk Thistle in the past the smell caught me off guard. It is not a rancid odor. The best I can describe it is herb-like. They do have a taste going in the mouth and down the throat. Again not a putrid taste, but it is there nonetheless. Thankfully, there are no flavored burps (as with some fish oil supplements) so I can deal with it. I’ve been taking this Liver Health Supplement for about a week and have no side effects such as stomach discomfort, gas, bloating or diarrhea. I must note that I received this product for a discounted price for a fair and honest review. My reviews are a real and true reflection of my personal experience with the product.

Sweet Potato Dog Treats Made In USA Only by Chewerz Pet Treats - All Natural & Healthy Chews For Dogs - No Artificial Additives Or Preservatives - 2 Ingredients - Premium Gourmet Snack, 10 Oz Bag
Offered by Play Ball Apps, LLC
Price: $29.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Healthy and Yummy at the same time!, April 27, 2016
My dogs were excited to open the package containing these Sweet Potato treats! Seriously, I think they could smell them through the box and bag! Or perhaps it was my excited tone of voice? Anyways, upon opening these treats I was instantly met with the smell of sweet potatoes. Brings me back to the days when my little one was eating baby food. These treats feel as expected for a dehydrated treat - leathery and flexible. My 2 fur babies jumped right on them and went to town. It doesn't take long for them to chew them and swallow. But it does take some time in contrast to other treats that my dogs inhale without tasting. So, this is a good thing because they at least taste them, and they must love the taste because they begged for more.
I like that fact that these treats are all natural with no funny chemicals or harmful ingredients. I wants my fur babies with me a long time so I strive to feed them natural, healthy treats. Unfortunately, this comes comes with a hefty price tag. As with people food, the natural stuff is always more expensive. So I must ding 1 star for the price. The product itself is excellent, but the price might make these treats out of budget for some, especially as a regular treat. Please note I received this product at a discount in exchange for my honest and unbiased review.

Advanced Natural Eye Cream for Dark Circles and Puffiness Repair 4 oz. - Sensitive Skin Safe - Pure Ingredients + Antioxidant Peptide Complex - Wrinkle Reducer Anti Aging for Women and Men - Biofusion
Offered by Best Supplement
Price: $40.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Improved the texture of my skin with less puffiness, April 26, 2016
I was excited to try this Biofusion eye cream as dark circles and puffiness have plagued me for years. First thing that I noticed was that the jar is much smaller than I expected. That being said, I never use much eye cream so this little jar will likely last awhile. Since it is so small it is easy to travel with in a cosmetic bag or purse! The ingredients are not listed on the jar, but instead on a card that came with the eye cream.
The product itself is very thick and silky. There is no noticeable smell to it and it glides smoothly onto my skin. I really did not need to use much of it – A couple of dabs will do you! Upon application I immediately felt a slight cooling effect. No tingling, burning or irritation. It does take a little while to soak in, so I put it on right after washing my face to give it time to absorb while I am dressing.
After using this eye cream for about a week, I noticed a decrease in puffiness around my eyes. I do not have any fine lines per say, but there is some creasing below my eyes. This area has appeared to smooth out a bit, decreasing that textured appearance of my skin. I cannot really say that the dark circles have lightened at this point. It may be too early to tell. Or it may be that no product can effectively erase my raccoon eyes, except for a good concealer. I really like the feel of this cream so I will continue to use it and hope for at least some lightening of my under eye circles. I will post an update in about a month! This product was provided at a discounted price in exchange for my honest review. My reviews are a real and true reflection of my personal experience with the product.

Pure Body Naturals Coconut Oil Hair Mask, 8.8 oz
Pure Body Naturals Coconut Oil Hair Mask, 8.8 oz
Offered by Pure Body Naturals®
Price: $39.95
5 used & new from $12.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Combat frizziness and tame fly aways!, April 25, 2016
My long wavy hair has become quite dry as I have gotten older with frizzy and flyaway being the norm for me. After trying several high end salon products with little success, my hairdresser suggested that I try coconut oil. So I was very excited to give this Coconut Oil Hair Mask a try!
The container arrived very well sealed with plastic on the outside in addition to an inner seal. This is a good sized jar of hair mask that should last me awhile when used on a weekly basis. The first thing I noticed was the scent which to me was a light non-sweet coconut scent. It does not smell as much coconut as some suntan lotions but quite frankly I do not want my hair to smell like the beach. Looking at the ingredient list I do not see any strange artificial chemicals listed which is why this product smells more natural. I like that this product is free of Paraben and Sulfate.
The product itself is thick and creamy with no gummy or sticky feel to it. I applied the mask as directed on the package to my towel dried hair and relaxed in the tub for about 15 minutes. Upon rinsing only a slight coconut scent remained which became even less noticeable once my hair was dry. My hair felt soft with noticeably less fizziness. It did have the feeling of having a product on it - sort of a “coated” feeling, but not sticky or tacky. I believe that it due to the oils in the mask that remain on the hair. This is not an issue for me as my hair is prone to being frizzy and needs something to weigh it down a bit. If you have very fine limp hair to start with this might not be the product for you. That being said I believe that for me this product is best suited for an occasional treatment vs daily use. Your millage may vary! I must add that I did receive this hair mask for free for a fair and honest review. My reviews are a real and true reflection of my personal experience with the product.

Cheesecake Knife: BlizeTec Cheese and Butter Friendly Dessert Style Knives (2 Pcs)
Offered by BlizeTec
Price: $28.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Very elegant knife set!, April 25, 2016
This set of knives is a great addition to my serving pieces. They are very elegant in appearance with no blemishes or scratches. They feel solid in my hand and the grip is very comfortable. These knives arrived very sharp and ready to use. I used one of these knives to slice up some cheese and pie and it did so with ease. I like that when serving deserts I can slice and serve with the same utensil. While they are marketed as cheesecake knives, quite honestly you could use these on just about anything. I must add that I did receive this knife set for free for a fair and honest review. My reviews are a real and true reflection of my personal experience with the product.

Pro Tronic Black Zester Grater Multipurpose Professional Grade Kitchen Tool Protective Plastic Sheath Cover Zest or Grate Cheese, Citrus, Orange, Lemon, Lime, Chocolate, Coconut, Ginger, Garlic
Offered by Pro Tronic
Price: $19.99

4.0 out of 5 stars A must have kitchen tool!, April 22, 2016
I was excited to try out this Zester as I often prepare recipes that use lemon/orange zest and Ginger root. I have never had a Zester like this before and relied on the fine side of my 4 sided box cheese grater. The problem with using my cheese grater was that I would have to scrap the zest from up inside the grater and a lot would get wasted. Anyway, I luckily received the zester in time to prepare some Indian food!
This zester is a solid kitchen gadget made of stainless steel. The grip felt stable in my hand so less likely to slip. The cover is super nice and keeps the little “teeth” from snagging on something. Strangely though, there are 2 dime size holes in the cover which leaves 2 vulnerable spots. Since I have not had this Zester long term I do not know if this will be an issue. I see the potential that the little teeth in these uncovered spots might snag something or even cut a hand/finger when reaching into the drawer. I deducted a star for this flaw.
Using the zester was a breeze! It grated up my ginger root very nicely, in contrast to my cheese grater which would essential smash up the ginger while “de-juicing” it at the same time, if this makes any sense. This zester will definitely be on my short list of kitchen gadgets that I use often. My only regret is that I waited so long to buy it! I must add that I did receive this zester for a discounted price for a fair and honest review. That being said I like it so much that I would have paid full price if I had not had this opportunity. My reviews are a real and true reflection of my personal experience.

Easter Basket Spring Theme Magnet Set 16 Count
Easter Basket Spring Theme Magnet Set 16 Count
Offered by Vi Mondi,LLC
Price: $4.46
15 used & new from $3.99

3.0 out of 5 stars They are OK, April 21, 2016
I am a school nurse and I like to decorate my clinic according to the season. I will use these on the refrigerator during the spring. They are cute and colorful; however, I take off 2 starts because they are really small, except for the bunny. The set pictured is not what I received and the scale of the magnets pictured on the refrigerator is deceiving. I will use them but wish they were bigger.

In The Raw Stevia
In The Raw Stevia
Price: $5.38

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Stuff, April 21, 2016
This review is from: In The Raw Stevia (Grocery)
I love this sweetener. I have been using Stevia as a sweetener even before it became popular in the US. This brand is by far one of the best. I use it in my coffee and on cereal. No after taste. I like that it is a natural sweetener .

JFC Fresh Udon Bowl, 8.29 Ounce
JFC Fresh Udon Bowl, 8.29 Ounce
Price: $3.14

4.0 out of 5 stars Surprisingly very good!, April 21, 2016
I bought these on a whim to add to my pantry box. I generally stay away from these types of meals but I was curious. The noodles are not dehydrated and had a pleasing texture. The broth was quite tasty. Definitely salty, but had some other good flavors in there as well. It is a good portion size and the bowl filled me up. Surprisingly I would consider ordering again.

byLora Polka Dotted Cotton Hooded Girls Robe
byLora Polka Dotted Cotton Hooded Girls Robe
Offered by RobeSalecom
Price: $27.95 - $29.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Two thumbs up!, April 20, 2016
My princess grew out of her hooded towel and asked for a larger one. Unfortunately, I was unable to find one in a larger size. This robe is a great alternative! She can put in on straight out of her bath and it dries her hair and body even better than the hooded towel. The material is soft and very absorbent. Keeps my princess warm on chilly nights. She loves the purple polka dots! My daughter is very tall for a 7 year old and we went with the large. It is a little big on her but she will be able to use it for many years to come.

Page: 1 | 2