Profile for Lia > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Lia RSS Feed

Waterpik Complete Care Water Flosser and Sonic Toothbrush (WP-900)
Waterpik Complete Care Water Flosser and Sonic Toothbrush (WP-900)
Price: $69.99
21 used & new from $69.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Easier than flossing and fun to use, April 16, 2015
The waterpik It really eliminates plaque! Easier than flossing and fun to use. The brush makes teeth squeaky clean. You can buy one and get different brush and pik heads for each family member. Worth every penny!

Breast Enhancement Pills
Breast Enhancement Pills
Offered by NatureInc.
Price: $27.00

5.0 out of 5 stars 3 items! Not just the Pills!, July 15, 2012
This review is from: Breast Enhancement Pills (Misc.)
It will be a month next week I've been taking the pills, liquid and cream. My breasts have filled out more and feel firmer, and plumper! I'm so happy, it's so much fun! If you want instant results, then pay thousands of dollars for surgery and hope they come out okay. This way, although it takes longer, it's safe, gradual and natural.

Because of the rate of growth I have, I'm sure I'll have a D cup (I'm a C), by the time I finish the second bottle of pills or sooner (1 month and a week from now).

I strongly recommend checking out NatureDay.com and reading up on how to use the products, what's in them, why it's so inexpensive compared to other products on the market, what to expect, how long the products will last, etc. Although everything comes with instructions, I still changed how I was using the stuff once I read online I could use more to speed up results (NOT THE PILLS!), but of course, you will run out a lot faster so keep that in mind.

Remember: Every BODY is DIFFERENT! So although I could feel the tissue reacting under my skin within the first few day, it may take someone else longer/ shorter, esp if they are not using the liquid and cream with this.

Crest 3D White Intensive Professional Effects Teeth Whitening Strips 7 Count
Crest 3D White Intensive Professional Effects Teeth Whitening Strips 7 Count
Offered by Beauty Desk
Price: $49.99
7 used & new from $49.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, but Buy 2 For Deep Staining, July 15, 2012
It works very fast and teeth will be sensitive after (as they warn you). But the effects start to fade (not completely) after a few days. The box comes with coupons for all their other prodcuts. :-) And you should definitely supplement the strips (I've only been using the toothpaste, shame on me). But even with the toothbrush and mouth rinse, I doubt it would maintain the level of whiteness achieved from the end of day 7... Soooo ordering another box. 1 more week will satisfy me. But, of course, it depends on how stained/ yellow your teeth are to begin with. My teeth are healthy but stained because of a lot of medications in my childhood.

Ask Your Guides: Connecting to Your Divine Support System
Ask Your Guides: Connecting to Your Divine Support System
by Sonia Choquette
Price: $13.48
103 used & new from $2.67

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect intro to connecting to your guides!, January 14, 2012
Sonia's writing flows well, and is organized in a format that's easy to read. The book is organized in a way that allows you to skim through it and grasp the main points. She introduces each type of guide to the reader one at time. She explains how they help you, & gives tons of real-life experiences from herself and people she's met about encounters with angels and other guides. She tells us how to become more aware of the world of spirit, by changing our mindsets and through meditation. She tells us how to show our appreciation for our guides and how to pick up on the usual subtle clues they give us.

Sonia always emphasizes much love our "divine support system" has for us. This book is the type that every person should read early in their lifetime because it will help us connect with the spirits and angels God has given us to make our lives easier, more prosperous and just happier!

I usually sense and often "hear" my guides/ angels, and with this book, I know I'll be able to have a stronger connection with my guides!