Your Garage Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer Explore Premium Audio Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for S. Chung > Reviews

Browse

S. Chung's Profile

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

S. Chung RSS Feed (NY)

Disposable Emerald Food Preparation Gloves - Box of 1000: Small
Disposable Emerald Food Preparation Gloves - Box of 1000: Small

1.0 out of 5 stars wrong size, May 1, 2014
It says small size but they are actually large. They are very thin which I am okay with. But very disappointed with the size. They keep coming off as I try to prep food.

Disney Wall.e Construct-A-Bot Wall-E (60247)
Disney Wall.e Construct-A-Bot Wall-E (60247)
3 used & new from $54.77

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, December 4, 2012
Wall-E fans, this is a must have! After browsing around for months on amazon and other sites, you won't find anything better for this price and quality.

Item is of the highest quality and very durable, not like those cheap plastics found in other imitation toys. Shipping was relatively quick, can't complain as it was free shipping.

Also purchased Construct-A-Bot EVE, which is equally fantastic!

Disney Wall.E Construct-A-Bot EVE (60248)
Disney Wall.E Construct-A-Bot EVE (60248)
5 used & new from $80.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great purchase!, December 4, 2012

Also purchased Construct-A-Bot Wall-E, which is equally fantastic!

Luvable Friends 10-Pack Feeder Bibs
Luvable Friends 10-Pack Feeder Bibs

4.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic Bibs, February 4, 2010
These bibs are fantastic because the Velcro closure stays flat so it won't irritate my baby's neck. They are a bit thin but still absorbs well.

Carters Super Soft Bumper
Carters Super Soft Bumper

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Bumpers, February 4, 2010
These bumpers are great for the price. It's very soft, yet sturdy enough to stay in place. The ties are a bit short (thus minus 1 star) but it's still doable.

Skip Hop Squeak  and Rattle Funny Face Mirror
Skip Hop Squeak and Rattle Funny Face Mirror

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Alien Cow, February 4, 2010
This toy is fantastic. My baby (9 months) squeals and giggles so much when she sees herself in the mirror and rattles it. The squeaker is not very loud, which is good. But it's loud enough to get her attention. We used it to distract her when they drew blood from her arm for her 1 yr checkup. She did not cry at all ! It has a Velcro in the back so we hook it to highchairs in restaurants. It keeps her occupied long enough for me to have a quick dinner. It's also machine washable.

Remington RPFS-100 Fuzz Away Fabric Shaver
Remington RPFS-100 Fuzz Away Fabric Shaver

1.0 out of 5 stars Piece of Crap, February 4, 2010
This thing is a piece of crap. I wanted to remove fuzz balls on my baby's socks. It does not remove at all. All it does is compress the fur balls onto the socks and dirties them. Probably the blade is dirty or something. But how could that be, I bought it brand new. Piece of junk.

Aquatopia Deluxe Safety Bath Thermometer Alarm, Green
Aquatopia Deluxe Safety Bath Thermometer Alarm, Green
Price: $9.11
23 used & new from $8.85

5.0 out of 5 stars excellent thermomenter, February 4, 2010
This thermometer is great. Now, I don't have to worry about the water being too cold or hot for my baby. I keep it in the tub while I bath my daughter. It tracks the water temperature the entire time and she plays with it too. It turns off by itself after a few shakes to get the water off it.

MobiCam Audio Video Baby Monitoring System (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
MobiCam Audio Video Baby Monitoring System (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
Offered by Peak Commerce Solutions
Price: $64.00
4 used & new from $64.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Monitor, June 30, 2009
The MobiCam is excellent. The picture quality is not perfect (a little pixelated and color is a little off) but it does what it's suppose to do. We can monitor our baby without having to go into her room. The only thing is that it doesn't point down so it takes a bit of creativity to position it. The reception is not bad and the night vision works very well.

We also purchased the Internet Kit. It is fantastic! We can hook it up to the computer and broadcast the streaming on the web. There's also a recording feature. We recorded our 3 month old over night just to see how she sleeps. She does the funniest things to sooth herself.

Overall, I'm really glad we purchased the MobiCam and Internal Kit.

Dremel 750-02 Minimite 4.8-Volt Two-Speed Cordless Rotary Tool
Dremel 750-02 Minimite 4.8-Volt Two-Speed Cordless Rotary Tool
Offered by Showerdoordirect
Price: $62.99
2 used & new from $59.44

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for Dog Nail Grooming, September 29, 2006
I've been using this tool on my dog's nails for the past 6 months and so far it's doing a great job. I use it about twice a month and the sanding disc it came with is not worn out yet. My dog donesn't have to get tangled by the cord since it's cordless. I find that a fully charged battery lasts at least 2 hrs with consistant grinding. The only draw back is that I have to position it a certain way against the nail. Otherwise, it the grinding action is not smooth. It would feel like the grinder keeps hitting hard bumps. Other than that, I am absolutely glad that I got this tool.