Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Mudcrutch Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Get Ready for Summer and Save 15% The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship LoveandFriendship  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for Linda R. Wilson > Reviews

Browse

Linda R. Wilson's Profile

Customer Reviews: 8

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Linda R. Wilson RSS Feed (Gig Harbor, Wa.)

DSTE® EN-EL14 Replacement Li-ion Battery for Nikon D5100 D5200 D5300 D5500 DF P7000 P7100 P7200 P7700 P7800 Digital Camera as EN-EL14A
Offered by DSTE Technology
Price: $12.59
2 used & new from $12.59

5.0 out of 5 stars The battery has been keeping it's charge as expected. ..., May 4, 2016
The battery has been keeping it's charge as expected. The price is right too. If I need another, I will purchase this type.

Misslo Hanging Closet Handbag Organizer Purse Holder, Clear (White)
Misslo Hanging Closet Handbag Organizer Purse Holder, Clear (White)
Offered by Misslo
Price: $21.99
2 used & new from $12.74

5.0 out of 5 stars This organizer fits nicely in my closet and is very convenient for locating ..., October 23, 2015
This organizer fits nicely in my closet and is very convenient for locating my purses as the need arises. I learned that there is a trick to using it. It is important to maintain approximate size or weight of handbags on either size of the organizer to maintain balance on the hanger.

Sony ICF-S10MK2 Pocket AM/FM Radio, Silver
Sony ICF-S10MK2 Pocket AM/FM Radio, Silver
Offered by Electronics Club
Price: $24.79
49 used & new from $15.82

5.0 out of 5 stars I initially thought of the worst. The case was slightly separated at the seam ..., July 6, 2015
A few days after receiving the radio, my son knocked it off of a table on to a very hard tile floor 3 feet below. I initially thought of the worst. The case was slightly separated at the seam where the two halves of the radio came together. I simply pushed it back in place and the thing still works great! This is one though little radio! I would recommend it to anyone.

Classics & Collectibles [2 CD]
Classics & Collectibles [2 CD]
Offered by IMS Distribution
Price: $16.11
27 used & new from $5.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Scott Walker Classics and Collectibles, December 11, 2012
I bought this double cd because of my interest in the Walker Brothers music from the 60's. The cd is basically a compilation of Scott Walker's career. Some songs are with the Walker Brothers and others are solo. There are a few sort of "bizarre" tunes but for the most part the songs are love songs with Walker's rich resonant voice that fans have come to love. I thought it was a good cd set.

New York Giants #10 Eli Manning NFL Fathead Wall Decal
New York Giants #10 Eli Manning NFL Fathead Wall Decal

5.0 out of 5 stars New York Giants Eli Manning Fathead, December 11, 2012
This Fathead of Eli Manning is just the perfect size to put on a door. The image is crystal clear. Absolutely no complaints.

Penguins Russian Nesting Doll 5 Pcs / 3 in * Item # m2-penguin
Penguins Russian Nesting Doll 5 Pcs / 3 in * Item # m2-penguin
Offered by Golden Cockerel
Price: $20.00
2 used & new from $20.00

4.0 out of 5 stars Russian Penguins Nesting Dolls, December 11, 2012
These little penguins are adorable. But like I said, they are very small. 3 inches tall from the biggest piece to the smallest which is almost microscopic in size. So if size is not a concern, then these are perfect.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars T shirt review, July 25, 2008
My husband bought this shirt for me after viewing a concert by Ringo on dvd, ( he knows that I think Ringo is adorable) the delivery was expedient and the shirt was in excellent condition. I am very pleased with the purchase and would recommend buying from this vendor to anyone.

Penny Serenade
Penny Serenade
DVD ~ Cary Grant
Price: $3.99
41 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Penny Serenade, March 10, 2007
This review is from: Penny Serenade (DVD)
I expected the movie to have a "rough" appearance. After all it is a very old film. The issue I have is that there is a scene missing. It happens to be what I consider the best part of the film. It is when Cary Grant's character is forced to appear before the judge with the little girl to plead his case on gaining legal custody of the child. The scene begins with him coming into the court chambers. The judge discovers that Grant's character is unemployed then turns to tell the child welfare advocate played by Beulah Bondi, that the matter should not have even been presented before the judge. The next scene I see is Cary Grant's character carrying the child up the stairs in the apartment to his wife played by Irene Dunne to inform her that the child is theirs because the judge allowed them to legally adopt her. The part that is missing(based on a previous viewing of the film on T.V.) is when Grant tearfully pleads with the judge to allow the couple to retain custody to adopt the child. I felt it was one of the finest performances Cary Grant ever did in any movie and I was very dissappointed to find it missing in this Dvd. Hence the reason for the 3 stars. I love the movie, it is a shame that that scene has been omited for whatever reason.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 13, 2008 5:03 AM PST