Profile for Anonymous Person > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 17

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Anonymous Person "GuessWho" RSS Feed (Hawaii, USA)

Page: 1 | 2
Pacific Spice Chai Latte Mix, 10-Ounce Canisters (Pack of 6)
Pacific Spice Chai Latte Mix, 10-Ounce Canisters (Pack of 6)
Price: $26.88
18 used & new from $23.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Cheaper to buy at the store, February 12, 2012
Tastes great. But it's cheaper to get it at the local store. It's $3.98 for one canister. And this is HAWAII price.

BEARPAW Women's 391 Magnolia Sandal
BEARPAW Women's 391 Magnolia Sandal

1.0 out of 5 stars Nice looking but quality is lacking, September 14, 2011
I really liked this sandal. It looked great and the fit was nice. I purchased this in early July 2011. It is now mid-September and the one of the straps came off. I wore them to work and were used about 3 to 4 times a week. I didn't walk long distances while wearing them. I'm really disappointed that the quality is so low. I really wanted to wear them for longer.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Featuring some Homophobic models, February 21, 2011
I wish instinct would do a better job screening their models. One of the models they've featured on their magazines made a homophobic comment on Facebook. I was so offended that unfriended this person. After his post, someone accused the model of being homophobic. The model defended himself; his best friend defended him. But neither one denied that he was homophobic. This model had a picture of himself on a photoshoot for Instinct and Undergear.

I currently have subscription to this magazine, but will not be renewing.
I am giving it a 3-star because the magazine itself is good, but I just feel cheated.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 25, 2011 8:39 PM PDT

Transcend 2 GB SD Flash Memory Card (TS2GSDC)
Transcend 2 GB SD Flash Memory Card (TS2GSDC)
Offered by Home and Garden Club
Price: $7.00
113 used & new from $4.75

1.0 out of 5 stars Dead after a month, March 3, 2009
After using this now and then for a month, I turned on my digital camera and I get a memory card error. My other digital camera can't read it either. My SD card reader can't read it either.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 11, 2011 12:36 PM PDT

Olive N Figs Grey Denim Messenger Bag - Stone Washed (small)
Olive N Figs Grey Denim Messenger Bag - Stone Washed (small)

5.0 out of 5 stars GOOD, September 4, 2008
This is a very good bag and it arrived on time. Thanks for the good service.

Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 Dual-Core Processor, 1.8 GHz, 2M L2 Cache, LGA775
Intel Core 2 Duo E6300 Dual-Core Processor, 1.8 GHz, 2M L2 Cache, LGA775
Offered by Mega Micro Devices Inc.
Price: $149.95
9 used & new from $4.95

4.0 out of 5 stars Fast and Expensive, August 27, 2006
This is a very good, fast, and highly overclockable processor. What I don't like is that Amazon sells it $40 more expensive than competitors. I live in Hawaii and even with Amazon's Free Super Saver Shipping, I still saved $20 by buying it somewhere else and paying shipping.

Samsung ML-2250 Monochrome Laser Printer
Samsung ML-2250 Monochrome Laser Printer

3.0 out of 5 stars Monochrome Laser and Does its Job, January 10, 2005
My Brother HL-1440 started printing garbage pages after six months of use. I decided to get a new one. This fit the bill. This arrived in excellent condition within less than 24 hours after I ordered all the way to Hawaii via Fedex. Excellent job Amazon and Fedex.

The appearance of the ML-2250 is very attractive. It's glossy and compact. It's fast and it's capable of toner-save.

The Pros

Connects via USB or Parallel

Compact size

Excellent text quality on both paper and transparencies (no paper jam)

Good performance

Ample paper handing for a personal printer, with default 300-page capacity and a maximum of 550 pages

16MB standard memory - upgradable

Fast Printing after first page

Free shipping from Amazon

Penny-per-page toner cost beats most competitors

Single toner

The Cons

ONE BIG CON - Terrible graphics printing even when preferences is set to best possible configuration. Graphics quality is worse than other laser printers in its class.

NOT CAPABLE of 10/100 Base TX Network interface without upgrade. To upgrade requires about $200 for ethernet and $250 for wireless.

Takes a while for first page to print.

Does not include parallel or USB cable.

Generates quite a lot of heat even when printing only one or two pages.

-----------------------------------------------

If you're going to print graphics, DO NOT get this printer.

If you need a network printer without having to attach it to another computer, DO NOT get this printer. Instead get the ML-2251 which is more expensive but capable of network printing. You can, however, network this by attaching it to another computer and sharing it, which is what I did.

If you think the toner cartridge that prints 5,000 pages that costs about $100 is to expensive, this may not be the one for you.

This is only good for TEXT PRINTING.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 19, 2006 10:30 AM PDT

Lite-On Double-Layer DVD+/-RW Drive (SOHW-1633S) (SOHW-1633S)
Lite-On Double-Layer DVD+/-RW Drive (SOHW-1633S) (SOHW-1633S)
3 used & new from $15.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Very Good, December 31, 2004
This is very good, but not the best from Lite-on. Lite-on has not been at the top since their CD-RWs. With their DVD writers, they are on the same level as other manufacturers like NEC, Samsung, etc. The capability of this drive is limited: would not burn at 16x on some media, some burnt DVDs would not play on older DVD players, firmware upgrades and media compatibility is not the best. The only upside to buying this product is that it is not better or worse than other DVD writers within the price range and there are more people in the internet creating tweaks for Lite-on brand burners

One last thing, I wish Amazon would stop claiming that they have the lowest price of this product as a retail. I found this cheaper somewhere else by 15 bucks free shipping but by then it was too late.

PROS
Supports overburning up to 99 minutes
16x DVD+R writing speed
very fast
cheaper than other retail drives
comes with media
Software included
Lots of forum support and hacks online

CONS
Poor writing quality on some DVD media
media compatibilty is not the best
CD-R writing is slower than my Liteon 40125s which writes at 40x only
Double Layer only writes at 2.4x
must upgrade firmware for better media compatibility

If you are not in a hurry to own a DVD writer, I suggest you wait until Lite-on release hopefully better drives in the second quarter of 2005. I believe one of these drives will be able to write at 18x and would connect via SATA.

Norton AntiVirus 2005 [OLD VERSION]
Norton AntiVirus 2005 [OLD VERSION]
Offered by Doggie Pawz and More
Price: $9.40
14 used & new from $0.01

1.0 out of 5 stars Do I have to give up performance for security?, December 18, 2004
I shouldn't have to give up performance for security!!!

I have an 3.4GHz P4 overclocked to 4GHz and one Gibayte of PC4000 RAM. After I installed this antivirus I noticed that even though I was only surfing the Internet, my computer was experiencing a slow-down. I went into Task Manager and found out that Norton Antivirus 2005 and all the many other services that comes with it are using up 50% of my CPU and 400MB of my RAM. I could not even play Half-life, Unreal Tournament and other games at the speed that I used because of this software.

Needless to say I had to uninstall this software and revert back to PANDA 2004. I don't need a software that is Memory and CPU hungry even when I'm only surfing the net.

I'm very disappointed with Symantec. Their 2004 Antivirus caused some of my Java-based programs to not work and now the 2005 Antivirus is even worse. It's a waste of money.

Needless to say other security software like Mcafee are also making their software more resource demanding.

CREATIVE LABS Inspire 2.1 Slim 2600
CREATIVE LABS Inspire 2.1 Slim 2600

1.0 out of 5 stars Good for the first time, and then . . ., December 11, 2004
I've had these for some time now. Initially, they were good, but then after awhile, I noticed that I've only been hearing sound coming from just one of the speakers. I thought it was one of the speakers, but I switched their connection on the subwoofer. It turns out it's the subwoofer. There is something wrong with the port for the left speaker since nothing comes out. I even used my sister's speaker and plugged it in this port, and still nothing comes out.

Page: 1 | 2