Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Kindle Customer > Reviews

Browse

Kindle Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 30

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kindle Customer RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
DVM PHARMACEUTICALS 60 Count Free Form Snip Tip Nutritional Supplements for Dog, Medium/Large
Offered by Your Fit Pet
Price: $19.99
11 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product great price, April 15, 2015
Exactly what I wanted at much cheaper than at the Vets office. This has really improved my dog's coat and skin.

BingoBuy® Semi-Black Ultra Thin High Quality Silicone Keyboard Protector Skin Cover for 15.6'' HP Pavilion ENVY TouchSmart Sleekbook 15-j000 15-b000 15t-j000 15t-e000 15z-j000 15z-e000 15z-b000 15-n000 Notebook PC, such as 15-e014NR, 15-e016NR, 15-e015nr, 15-j050us, 15-j032tx, 15-j030us, 15-j053cl, 15-b085nr, 15-b150us, 15-b010us, 15z-b000, 15-b120us, 15-b140us, 15-b041dx 15-n013dx 15-n020us(if your "enter" key looks like "7", our skin can't fit) with BingoBuy Card Case for Credit, Bank, ID Card
Offered by BingoBuy
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the job, April 29, 2014
Fit perfectly over my hp pavilion. Keeps dirt and crap out and doesn't compromise my typing. Everything matches up. My keyboard is not backlit so it doesn''t hide anything. Although the WiFi button has a small light which is hard to see, so that might be an issue.

OREI Grounded Universal 2 in 1 Plug Adapter Type H for Israel & more - High Quality - CE Certified - RoHS Compliant WP-H-GN
Price: $8.19
3 used & new from $6.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Worked perfectly in Isreal, April 23, 2014
Very convenient, had to consistently charge battery for camera, phone, and tablet. It worked perfect and I have absolutely no complaints. I will say that you can only charge one at a time when hooking up most larger charging devices but that seems pretty normal.

Mexican Cinema: Reflections of A Society, 1896 to 2004
Mexican Cinema: Reflections of A Society, 1896 to 2004
by Carl J. Mora
24 used & new from $5.79

3.0 out of 5 stars Less about society than I wanted, April 3, 2014
Overall, it was not a bad book and has some value. I just found that the title is misleading and that it does not look at some of the big issues in society during different time periods and connect those to cinema. Instead it does a decent job of connecting political will and attitudes towards cinema and the influence on the industry in Mexico. Also does not provide a view of cinema from a "popular" perspective whatsoever.

NOW Foods Creatine Monohydrate, 600g
NOW Foods Creatine Monohydrate, 600g
Offered by VitaCafe
Price: $13.27
14 used & new from $8.73

3.0 out of 5 stars decent buy for the price, March 2, 2014
it appears to be as good as other brands i have had in the past overall, except it has terrible mixability. It doesnt desolve and is hard to drink with water.

No Title Available

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke withing a week, October 28, 2013
Had to return it because it broke right away. the quality seems very low but that may be expected for the price.

Goughnut Green Rubber Interactive Dog Ball
Goughnut Green Rubber Interactive Dog Ball
Offered by Haute Dauge
Price: $21.31
10 used & new from $21.31

3.0 out of 5 stars Definitely not unbreakable., October 28, 2013
My pit lab is a huge chewer of his toys and he tore it pretty quickly. He tears everything eventually so it was expected, just wished it lasted longer. He loves it though.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Mar 12, 2016 8:18 AM PST

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Good fit, October 28, 2013
I bought these so I wouldn't have to do laundry for another week. Worth the money, we'll see how long they will last.

NCAA UCLA Bruins Chrome Automobile Emblem
NCAA UCLA Bruins Chrome Automobile Emblem
Price: $9.96
5 used & new from $4.75

4.0 out of 5 stars Looks good, October 15, 2013
Looks like the picture. Looks good. I ended up buying a slightly larger one that only had the ucla print which i liked better.

Champion Men's Double Dry Training Short,Navy,Medium
Champion Men's Double Dry Training Short,Navy,Medium

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Shorts, October 15, 2013
They are good looking short I use for the gym. A little thin but not to where you can see through them, but maybe not for cold weather.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3