Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Candlebox Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Made in Italy Shop now Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS
Profile for K.A.M. > Reviews

Browse

K.A.M.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 57

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

K.A.M. RSS Feed (Portland, OR United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6
Amazon Echo
Amazon Echo
Price: $179.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Use it daily!, June 21, 2015
This review is from: Amazon Echo (Electronics)
I got the Echo at Christmas during the beta test phase. At that time it was basically a home version of Suri-- not many features. Now we use it multiple times a day. I have 2 kids who LOVE asking it questions. Their favorite are the "how many days until..." type. I use it for the shopping list, extremely helpful and for the music apps.

We are interested in using the light bulb feature but haven't tried it.

Whether or not you find it useful depends on how you embrace it. It started off as novel to us, now we use it all the time.

KONG Tugger Knots Frog Dog Toy, Small/Medium
KONG Tugger Knots Frog Dog Toy, Small/Medium
Price: $6.29
24 used & new from $6.08

3.0 out of 5 stars Dogs love it... it doesn't hold up., May 9, 2015
I'm honestly not sure if I should give this 1 star or 5 stars. My dog LOVED it... so much that I am on here thinking of buying another one. But the fact that we've had it a month and I already need to buy another one is a problem.

The good is that it is sooo much fun for my dog to play with.... sooo much fun that he plays hard with it. It just got destroyed so quickly. We sewed it up once, but now it's ruined beyond repair.

SENTRY Calming Collar for Dogs , 3 Pack
SENTRY Calming Collar for Dogs , 3 Pack
Price: $15.19
30 used & new from $9.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Works at helping your dog chill out., March 27, 2015
1.5 year old lap/shepherd mix. He was a rescue dog and came to us with lots of issues. He has major separation anxiety and is leash reactive to other dogs. He was getting worse and worse despite getting lots of training. He developed fear aggression and I was worried he was going to bite someone soon. We have a bigger training/ behavior plan in place for him... so I'm not going to pretend this collar fixed all that. However it has greatly improved it. He is WAY more chill at home, his anxiety has improved and we can take him on walks without him flipping out. Again, we are also working with him in other ways to improve his behavior, but I can see a difference with the collar.

At my local pet store this costs $15 for one collar, we are happy enough with it that I am on Amazon to buy more.

Baby Bath Toy - Flow N Fill Spout - Three Stackable Cups And Automated Spout by Yookidoo
Offered by River Colony Trading

Mostly Dead Melvin
Mostly Dead Melvin
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars A great (mostly) vampire book!, March 26, 2015
I bought this book because the synopsis seemed cute, however I was pleasantly surprised at how much more in depth and well thought out this book was. The pace good and there was lots of witty dialogue and pop-culture references. Melvin starts off as someone hard to like, he doesn't even like himself and quickly he becomes someone you are totally rooting for. There were plenty of twists and turns and I can honestly say it was not at all predictable.

Small Town Santa
Small Town Santa
DVD ~ Dean Cain
Price: $7.19
39 used & new from $0.82

2.0 out of 5 stars Watching while drinking helps, December 27, 2014
This review is from: Small Town Santa (DVD)
How to tell if the review you are reading is done by a family or friend of anyone involved with making this movie? It has 5 stars.

I love corny and cheesy b-rated christmas movies. I devour made for tv movies holiday movies. I don't expect a lot.

I hadn't seen a Dean Cain movie so far this season, it was the only reason I watched the movie. I'm probably not the only one.

The good: some of the characters are pretty funny, the "real heroes don't wear capes" plaque and the overall story is okay.

The bad: The production quality. It's bad, really bad. REALLY bad. It's not Indie bad, it's amateur bad. Most of the acting is horrible. The Santa is creepy. The love story was forced. Character development was nil.

However it gets two stars because I did have fun watching this with my neighbor while getting tipsy on wine.

An Octopus Is Amazing (Let's-Read-and-Find-Out Science, Stage 2)
An Octopus Is Amazing (Let's-Read-and-Find-Out Science, Stage 2)
by Patricia Lauber
Price: $5.99
125 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars A great book!, June 10, 2014
My son's kindergarten teacher has been reading this class and my son loves the book. Comes home talking all about how cool Octopi are. He loves it so much we are buying the book so we can read it again and again.

I'm going to buy many other books in this series based on the recommendation of his teacher.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jul 28, 2014 11:59 AM PDT

Balloon Inflator - Double Action Air Pump
Balloon Inflator - Double Action Air Pump
Offered by ZLZ Shop
Price: $5.05
18 used & new from $1.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Works great, May 21, 2014
Easy to use, works as it says it should. I have an injury that makes blowing up balloons the old way painful, this is perfect.

Amscan Fiesta Paper Fan Decorations (Set of 6)
Amscan Fiesta Paper Fan Decorations (Set of 6)
Offered by Sea Goodbye
Price: $6.25
37 used & new from $3.63

4.0 out of 5 stars Great colors and sizes!, May 21, 2014
These are fun and have great colors. Other reviewer mentioned them falling apart and some of my did that. Well not fall apart but fold in on it's self. It applied more tape to certain spots and they were fixed. I was debating on giving this 3 or 4 stars... the cuteness of these makes overcomes the flaws.

Freedom Foods Pro Teen Crunch, 10.6 Ounce
Freedom Foods Pro Teen Crunch, 10.6 Ounce
Price: $5.69
11 used & new from $5.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Sweet and Crunchy, May 21, 2014
Was excited to see this on the shelves of my store... I was getting tired of the other gluten free options out there. These are very crunchy and taste similar to honey combs but a little sweeter. I bought these for me to eat, but my 4 year old loves them too. I like that they have a bit more protein.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6