Profile for Johnny C > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 5

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Johnny C RSS Feed

More Than Me
More Than Me
DVD
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny and Inspirational, April 7, 2013
I really like Jim Breuer so this was going to get 3 stars minimum. What a fun story though. It was light yet deep, funny and sad. Well done. Worth the money I spent.

Mr. Coffee 114501-020-000 Carafe Lid (with seal)
Mr. Coffee 114501-020-000 Carafe Lid (with seal)
Offered by Small Appliance
Price: $5.49
2 used & new from $5.49

2.0 out of 5 stars It is what it is., April 7, 2013
This lid isn't the best Mr. Coffee has made as you know if you're ording this as a replacement. The button is too damn hard and it's too slow to pour, but it's the only one that fits my carafe. Shipping was quick. I bought the item at $0.01 and shipping was $4.99 so it came to $5 even. I'm am happy at the price and am glad I didn't have to return the item because the return policy only refunds sale price not shipping price. SHAME ON YOU Seneca River Trading, Inc.

Mosquito Magnet MM4100 Patriot Mosquito Trap
Mosquito Magnet MM4100 Patriot Mosquito Trap
Price: $329.99
30 used & new from $240.00

3.0 out of 5 stars Does its job, just not worth the price., March 28, 2012
You'll find it at Home Depot for $300. Will catch mosquitoes, but not as well as it advertises. At night I'll see a swarm by the unit, but only a few want to see what's inside. You'll still get bit if you go near it. Even the slightest wind makes the unit worthless anywhere in your yard, so you literally have to put it in the bushes. With the millions of mosquitoes in my area (I live in Louisiana), I'd expect more casualties. It'd be cheaper to tie your kid up outside as bait if you don't want to get bit anymore.

Kinetic by Kurt Road Machine Indoor Bicycle Trainer
Kinetic by Kurt Road Machine Indoor Bicycle Trainer
Offered by SportingDoc
Price: $312.00
18 used & new from $256.90

5.0 out of 5 stars I love it., February 2, 2012
I bought this for my wife for $323 USD. Had it for 3 months so far and I find myself using it more than her. Switching between our two bikes is pretty quick and easy. I find myself very motivated with it staying set up in the living room. Stick with the fluid version and you'll be satisfied. I tighten the fly-wheel against my back tire more than the recommended 3-5 turns so I get hardly any slippage. Good durable product. Reasonable price considering the compitition and you'll find this much pricier at your local bike shop (mine wanted $416).

CycleOps Bike Thong Bicycle Sweat Protector for Indoor Bicycle Trainers
CycleOps Bike Thong Bicycle Sweat Protector for Indoor Bicycle Trainers
Offered by Market Spot USA
Price: $22.49
56 used & new from $18.99

3.0 out of 5 stars eh, it's ok, February 2, 2012
It's an alright product. Holding onto your remote and phone is the only plus. It's easy to put on after you figure out where you want it, but I still find myself using a towel to cover my bike. I'm a sweaty mess though.