Safety Month Summer Reading Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Songs of Summer The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors
Profile for MC Hammer > Reviews

Browse

MC Hammer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 48

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

MC Hammer "MC" RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
PNY Turbo 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive - P-FD128TBOP-GE
PNY Turbo 128GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive - P-FD128TBOP-GE
Offered by iTEK Electronics
Price: $36.41
166 used & new from $31.44

1.0 out of 5 stars Big pile of crap.., January 15, 2016
Big pile of crap... Used it once and the key froze during data transfering. could never be mounted or used anymore after that.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 19, 2016 8:48 AM PST

Magnaturals Gecko Ledge Mojave - Magnetic Decor
Magnaturals Gecko Ledge Mojave - Magnetic Decor
Offered by Pet-Tekk
Price: $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, January 15, 2016
Works well so far

Crucial 32GB Kit (16GBx2) DDR3/DDR3L-1600 MT/s (PC3-12800) DR x4 RDIMM Server Memory CT2K16G3ERSLD4160B / CT2C16G3ERSLD4160B
Price: $175.99

TOTO SW542#01 Washlet B200 Elongated, Cotton
Offered by Plumbing Products Unlimited
Price: $629.97
2 used & new from $629.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Just love it. Water flow in normal flow mode is ..., January 15, 2016
Just love it.
Water flow in normal flow mode is already plenty enough. If power wash is activated, you better contract your sphincter if you don't want to get an internal wash...

CASIO Men's Watch EDIFICE BLUETOOTH SMART corresponding EQB-500D-1AJF
CASIO Men's Watch EDIFICE BLUETOOTH SMART corresponding EQB-500D-1AJF
Offered by Sun Watch Shop
Price: $289.95
60 used & new from $269.65

4.0 out of 5 stars I like everything about this watch, January 15, 2016
I like everything about this watch. I always liked casio and the many functions they offer.
In my opinion two functions are missing.
What I always loved about my casio was the ability to check on time at night. I miss a light activated by a button a lot, on that watch.
The second reproach which is something casio could still add by a sw update would be the ability for the watch (function activated by the app) to beep every hour. Perhaps I'm weired but I
always liked the hourly beeping to be able to keep track of time during the day without looking at the watch.

Raylinedo 3D Butterfly 12PCS for Blue and 12 PCS For Purple Stickers Making Stickers Wall Sticker
Offered by Hearts Shop
Price: $2.49
22 used & new from $2.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 5, 2015
my daughter loves them.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Panasonic PTAE8000U 1080p Full HD Projector (2012 Model)
Panasonic PTAE8000U 1080p Full HD Projector (2012 Model)
18 used & new from $1,599.00

5.0 out of 5 stars a very nice piece of equipment, October 31, 2012
update:

I received the two free pairs of 3D glasses from panasonic and they are much lighter than the one I got with my TV(Panasonic 3D HDTV VT25 54 inches) and they fit much better (as a side note, the glasses that came with my TV are also compatible with the projector's 3D signal, so now I have 5 pairs of 3D glasses at home). Super cool. I watched 2 movies in 3D(kunfu panda 2 and madagascar 3 the one in europe and the circus) and I'm happy to report that the 3D capabilities if the projector is excelent. Kunfu panda it beautiful for 2/3 of it and then when scenes are darker, the background gets ghosty. the further the backrgoud and the worst the ghosting effect was. I then looked at madagascar and wouahh almost no ghosting and quiet a lot of out of the screen pop out that had 0 paralax problem. very cool to look at. overwhole the 3d is superbe in madagascar and pretty good in kunfu panda with madagascar having much more pup out of the screen type of scenes. As the refreshing rate is lesser for the projector as it is for the panasonic plasma screens, I was afraid I would go into a headache but to my surprise not at all. I watched kunfu panda 2 and madagascar 2 one after the other without any problem what so ever. I hope it helps those that were hesitant and were wondering about the 3D quality.

By the way, I used the default settings for the images. So perhaps the image quality could be imrpoved slitghly still. It is cool to use projector with out of the box settings and still get a wonderfull image quality. between the different viewing modes (normal, game, cinema1 cinema2 and others) there is always one set of parameters that will suit very well the movie I'm looking at.

I pre-ordered mine from a different provider for $2590. But I wanted to share my experience with the amazon customers as I shop frequently here and appreciate reading other's reviews to guide me while I'm shopping. I'm renting my place and wanted to avoid making holes in the walls so I went for an Elite Screens EZ Cinema Floor Pull Up Projection Screen, 16:9 Aspect Ratio-135in. (Max White). To give you an idea of what image quality I'm use to, I own a Panasonic 3D HDTV VT25 54 inches.
As this projector is my first projector it is hard for me to judge if it is better than the competition or previous models in the same brand. I based my choice on what I could read a year ago when the PT4000U came out and what I could read about the PT8000 prior to its release on projectorcentral.com.
Over whole, I'm pretty happy with the projector's performance. I put it about 6 meters away from the screen, using the zoom to adapt to my 135 inches screen and I use it mostly during the week ends to look at blu rays or DVDs through an HDMI connection. I used a 50 feet long HDMI cable to connect from my Yamaha home theater to the projector and it has been working great so far. The image is sharp, but not as sharp as on my TV (very close though) and is bright. The one thing that I thought would be better as the intensity went up from previous model to 2400 lumens is the image in a lightened environment. With light coming in the room from windows you can still see the image but the contrast and colors are very much compromised. In the dark, it is another story, it definitely shines... I found that with the default picture mode cinema-2 with its high contrast and high color saturation was the one I like the most to view most of my blu rays and DVD's but I'm going to try to find on line some settings to try to improve the image quality.
Comments on the noise: When I put it on the first time, the lamp was on full power by default and I could hear the fan. It never came to the point that it will be annoying. But when I switched to the eco mode two things stricked me: I didn't noticed any decrease in the brightness (probably because in cinema-2 the difference is minimal) and second the fan noise completely disappeared.
I haven't tried the 3D quality yet, but I think I'll update this review as soon as I would have received my new glasses. The think without being 100% sure that the one I own with my VT25 are not compatible with the new IR signal delivered by the new Panasonic projectors and 3D HDTV's.
Now I wish I had a room that was big enough to accommodate a 200 feet or bigger screen in a basement to be able to control external lights better.
Hope it helps
Comment Comments (9) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 10, 2013 2:31 PM PST

Logitech M570  Wireless Trackball
Logitech M570 Wireless Trackball
Price: $27.49
139 used & new from $19.89

5.0 out of 5 stars works good for me, October 18, 2012
I think it is pretty cool not to have to move the mouse to get from one side to the other of the screen but at the same time I'm still debating if targetting a specific spot to place my cursor was not faster and more acurate using my regular mouse. perhaps it is due to the fact that I only started using this type of mouse for a couple of weeks now.

RCA AH16100SR 100 Ft. 16-Gauge Speaker Wire
RCA AH16100SR 100 Ft. 16-Gauge Speaker Wire
Price: Click here to see our price
114 used & new from $11.66

5.0 out of 5 stars good price compared to bestbuy and it works great, October 18, 2012
I wired a Yamaha home theater with this and it worked like a charm. I would definitely recommend to every body...

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5