Profile for P. A. Philbrick > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 20

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

P. A. Philbrick "Safety Man" RSS Feed (Phoenix, AZ)

Page: 1 | 2
Robin Williams: Weapons of Self Destruction
Robin Williams: Weapons of Self Destruction
DVD

1.0 out of 5 stars Not so funny in my opinion, September 6, 2014
I Love Robin Williams and I'm certainly no prude but I don't think his language was funny. He can be very funny without using the F--k word and it seems that he was trying for shock value not comedy. God rest his soul he was a funny man but I did not care for this particular performance.

Car Charger, New Trent (1PC): Dual High-Speed USB Port Car Charger w/ Free Micro-USB Charging Cable (NT85T)
Offered by idealpoint
Price: $24.95
2 used & new from $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sleek charger, May 15, 2014
I have several of these type of chargers and this one really impressed me. It seems to be molded in one piece as opposed to having a seam that's comes apart.
It chargers all my Android phones and tablets quickly and with very little heat produced. This is a nice unit and the price is reasonable. I like this charger.

Natura-Bam TM Multi-functional Laptop and Reading Bamboo Stand with Internal Cooling Fan/Lap Desk/Breakfast Bamboo Bed Tray (MPSUOBAMLPTP1FN)
Offered by Super Deal
Price: $85.00
5 used & new from $40.79

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice table, April 3, 2014
This is a nice table for laptop use while sitting on the couch. Cooling fan works very well. Just what I've been looking for

BoxWave EverTouch Capacitive Microsoft Surface Stylus - (Newest Technology) Touchscreen Stylus with Ultra Durable FiberMesh Woven Fabric Tip for Ultra Responsive, Smoother Glide, and Increased Accuracy (Metallic Silver)

3.0 out of 5 stars Works OK for my Surface Pro, July 9, 2013
This is a nice setup and it works good for my Surface Pro. I don't use the 3.5 mm jack lock but the stylus is good quality. Price is right

VG Hydei Messenger Bag Sleeve Case for Dell - XPS Ultrabook 13.3" Laptop
VG Hydei Messenger Bag Sleeve Case for Dell - XPS Ultrabook 13.3" Laptop
Offered by Bestpricecenter
Price: $39.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, July 9, 2013
It's hard to find a nice case that fits good but this is the one for my XPS 13 and I also use it for my XPS 12 convertible. It is a nice solid case with good material and a nice zipper. Well worth the money.

Gel Sandal Toe Separator
Gel Sandal Toe Separator
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $6.23
3 used & new from $2.93

2.0 out of 5 stars Uncomfortable and don't stay in place, July 9, 2013
My wife was looking forward to using these but is disappointed in the performance. They stick to her toes and move all over the place when wearing them. She finally gave up using them. The idea is great but this product does not work as advertised.

Pair of 3157 24-LED Super Bright White Bulbs for Turn Signal Light, Corner Light, Stop Light, Parking Light, Side Marker Light, Tail Light, and Backup Lights

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected, July 9, 2013
These bulbs are advertised as "super Bright" but they are not super bright compared to regular halogen bulbs. They don't fit the sockets of my 2008 Sebring convertible and they have to be wiggled to make them light up. I've used a lot of LED lights and these are disappointing to say the least.

Manvex Leather Case for the Microsoft Surface Pro 1 and 2 - Black/Gray
Manvex Leather Case for the Microsoft Surface Pro 1 and 2 - Black/Gray
Offered by Cosmo Gadgets
Price: $29.95
4 used & new from $21.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice case, good fit, July 9, 2013
This is a nice case and it fits the Surface Pro very well. All the openings are in the right place and it looks good to. The case is solid and the material feels nice.

Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife
Boker Plus Anti-MC Folding Knife
Price: $46.57
67 used & new from $43.08

4.0 out of 5 stars Not as sharp as some I've tried, November 4, 2012
I like this knife because it's light and fits well in my pocket and it looks good. The workmanship is nice, the handle is solid and the blade opens and closes smoothly.
I am however, not impressed with the sharpness of the blade. I've tried several different ceramic blades and they were all very sharp. In my opinion this blade could be much sharper out of the box. I'm going to take it to a knife shop and see if I can have them put a better edge on it. Overall it's a nice knife but it could be sharper.

No Title Available

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice chain, February 13, 2012
I am very pleased with the quality if this chain. I bought it to replace a very thin chain that came with a necklace for my wife. She likes the feel of the chain and it's easier for old fingers to fasten and unfasten. I would definately but this one again.

Page: 1 | 2