Profile for L. Alejandra Estela > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Alejandra Estela "Argie" RSS Feed (Milan, Italy)

Bulova Women's 96R105 Diamond Accented Calendar Watch
Bulova Women's 96R105 Diamond Accented Calendar Watch
Offered by WorldofWatches
Price: $197.99
24 used & new from $197.98

5.0 out of 5 stars Classy watch, December 30, 2008
I decided to buy this watch after thorough research. I was looking for a dressy watch that could also be used as a everyday watch, something classic but "not too much". This watch is exactly what I was looking for. The band is really beautiful. The case is a little bit larger than traditional watches for women but not too much as with other watches of this type. I love it.

No Title Available

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice but fragile, December 30, 2008
I bought this Camera Pen for my husband as a Christmas gift. The pen actually looks very nice and solid. The video camera works quite good recording good quality pictures for such a small camera. Also the sound recording is good. The problem was when my husband took it out from the USB connection of this notebook, the pen dissasembled and he had to glue it back on. The pen still functions properly after this.
Also the pen was delivered just before Christmas although I had not been given any assurance that this would be the case.
Overall the camera pen is nice but must be treated with delicacy.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 7, 2009 8:00 AM PDT

Tommy Hilfiger Women's 1780804 Swarovski Crystal White Leather Strap Watch
Tommy Hilfiger Women's 1780804 Swarovski Crystal White Leather Strap Watch

5.0 out of 5 stars Beautiful, December 30, 2008
This watch is very beautiful. It's casual but very elegant and refined at the same time. I bought it for my mom as a gift for christmas and she loved it. It is nicer than it looks from the picture. I may also buy one for myself. I definitely recommend this watch.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 24, 2010 9:33 PM PST