Profile for Marc Daniels > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 25

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Marc Daniels RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
WordPress Domination - Beginner to NINJA in 7 Days - The Wordpress How to Book  for Blogging on the Web
WordPress Domination - Beginner to NINJA in 7 Days - The Wordpress How to Book for Blogging on the Web
Price: $4.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Best WP course ever!, March 20, 2012
Long gone the days of using WP (Wordpress) just as a blogging tool. Now even big companies uses WP for their main websites. Although all my sites were designed in WP, I had no idea how it works since my website designer does all works related to my websites from designing to updating new contents. However my contract with the designer ended last month and I decided to take on the job myself to save costs. Now coming from a technical background, I find it relatively easy but problems came when I tried to install a new plugin. I was searching high and low for a solution and couldn't find one. So I left that site unattended for a few weeks.

When I bought this book, I couldn't be more happier when I read that one of the chapter includes the use of the plugin I installed that caused the problem. Not only did I manage to rectify the problem but I actually learned a lot of new things related to WP.

The book not only teaches you how to create wonderful WP websites but even teaches you SEO (search engine optimization) and monetizing, all using WP. Overall, I highly recommend this book to anyone who has a WP website. Doesn't matter if you're a newbie or even an expert, you will definitely find something valuable in this book.

HOUSE CLEANING TIPS: How to Clean and Declutter Your Home Fast
HOUSE CLEANING TIPS: How to Clean and Declutter Your Home Fast

5.0 out of 5 stars Clean easy!, March 20, 2012
Cleaning up your house actually takes a lot of effort and like the author says, only a few might enjoy it. What makes this book an excellent read is the fact that it actually shows you how to deal with it with minimal effort without feeling frustrated.

Apart from the excellent tips given for general cleaning and decluttering your home which includes a cleaning checklist, the best part about the book is, it includes an extensive list on the uses of baking soda and vinegar for cleaning! I've read somewhere about the use of vinegar in some cleaning processes but this book provides even more ideas on how to use both vinegar and baking soda as your primary multipurpose cleaner! So if your home needs cleaning up, you'll absolutely need this book!

Home Decluttering And Organization: Improving Focus And Productivity (Home Decluttering And Cleaning Book 1)

5.0 out of 5 stars Get organized now!, March 19, 2012
This book is a timeless book! It is jam-packed with practical sorts that can help to change your way of thinking to become effective. I am actual thankful for this book and have already enjoyed making changes in my life according to the way I generally would like to live.

Constant Marketing Machine 101 : Generate A Small Second Income with this Down and Dirty Marketing System for the Broke College Student

5.0 out of 5 stars No fluffs here!, March 17, 2012
If you're in a pinch, online marketing is the best way to make a quick buck. And this is the book you'll need! No fluffs included! You'll only find the best ideas and techniques in this book. Having said that, my favorite chapter in the book is about product creation. The author gives you ideas on how to create a product and a lot more! And the best part is, the author includes action plans you could follow easily which are categorized from slow to fast pace marketing.

This book should be a benchmark for all marketing books. Even with some spelling errors which are often overlooked, this book is undoubtedly the best I've read so far in it's genre! At this price, it's a no-brainer to grab it now. You just can't go wrong with it!

PINTEREST MARKETING: The Ultimate Guide (Give Your Marketing a Digital Edge Series)
Price: $5.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Social Media Rediscovered!, March 15, 2012
This book is by far the best I've read, better than some courses I've bought. Also the tips given by the author are really helpful! So if you've been marketing using FB, you should really check out Pinterest. Only with this book will you rediscover the power of social media via Pinterest!

Serpentauria: Ark of Extinction
Serpentauria: Ark of Extinction

5.0 out of 5 stars Discovery Channel and HBO merger!, March 15, 2012
It's been a while since I've last read something original. These days, most fiction you find has something to do with vampires. I'm not saying that's a bad thing but it's quite refreshing to read something different. Serpentauria really hits the spot! Also there's a very fine line of fact and fiction in here. By the time you're done reading, you're gonna be looking for more books of this genre. Now I'm waiting for Serpentauria to hit the theaters.

Toothbrush Rag Rug Instructions (How to Make a Rag Rug Book 3)
Toothbrush Rag Rug Instructions (How to Make a Rag Rug Book 3)
Price: $9.97

5.0 out of 5 stars Rag Rug Extraordinaire, March 15, 2012
Simple and easy to understand instructions, makes this book a helpful read for those who wants to make their own rag rugs. If you want different techniques, look elsewhere but if you haven't made your first, this is the easiest method taught not found elsewhere. How-to books should be written like this to keep readers focused and get straight to it. Excellent!

Five Personal Journeys Beyond Addiction: Interviews With Former Addicts (Drug Addiction Memoirs, Alcohol Recovery, Prescription Drug Abuse, 12 Step Program, Pain Pill Rehab, Alcoholism)
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Got addiction??, March 14, 2012
I'm happy to see that not all those interviewed used the AA or NA approach because my best friend is not someone who will go to meetings. I kept telling him although he doesn't care about his life, at least think about those he cares about. The only reason I read this book is because I ran out of ideas and words of encouragement for him and after reading the book, I believe letting him read it himself will definitely be best.

This book is truly inspiring and the people interviewed really showed their souls. If you're reading this and still contemplating, you're not helping yourself nor the ones you care! Also at this price the author is selling, it's a no-brainer compared to whatever you're addicted to!

The Best Trading System:  How To Make Big Stock Market Returns In The Long Run As A Trader Or Investor (Buying Stocks:  An Amazing Proven Trading System For Big Stock Market Returns Book 1)
The Best Trading System: How To Make Big Stock Market Returns In The Long Run As A Trader Or Investor (Buying Stocks: An Amazing Proven Trading System For Big Stock Market Returns Book 1)
Price: $9.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Successful Trading!, March 13, 2012
If you've been investing over the last few years, you'll know that it's been a roller coaster ride. And like most people, you may be asking yourself if you could have made a wiser decision.

I just happen to be randomly browsing the Kindle store and just thought I would download a few books. As a savvy trader myself, I did not expect this book would provide me with much knowledge. In fact I was just wondering what techniques the writer is using. But boy, was I wrong!

Chris Beanie's perspective on "meshing investment with trading" into a long term approach is really engaging. His insights helped me to focus again on the discipline that the rules provide.

If you're a beginner, this is an absolute read! If you're experienced, this might be just the book to get you back on track! Since we might have been overloaded with information on different strategies and techniques, we always trade and use a strategy by trial and error. This always leads to us forgetting that most basic rule in trading! If you're on the fence, I'd suggest you just take the plunge. You'll be glad you did!

Extreme Couponing: Stockpiling
Extreme Couponing: Stockpiling
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Tips actually make sense!, March 11, 2012
I'm new to the idea of stockpiling since I'm always afraid that food will go bad. But this book shows that there are ways to avoid that which actually makes sense. Although it's a short read, thanks to the book, I'm more inclined to stockpiling now than ever. I'm sold!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3