Profile for Debbie A. > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Debbie A. RSS Feed (Florida USA)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
HOT & LEI'D (Donut Shop Diva Serial Miranda's Book 2)
HOT & LEI'D (Donut Shop Diva Serial Miranda's Book 2)

5.0 out of 5 stars I loved the Hawaiian setting, November 6, 2014
Hot!. I loved the Hawaiian setting. I look forward to other books in this series.

Sweet Christmas Kisses: Fourteen Sweet Christmas Romances
Sweet Christmas Kisses: Fourteen Sweet Christmas Romances
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well-written story--and loads of fun! A woman is about to be married and ..., September 30, 2014
I read her Christmas Cruise by Mona Risk. Well-written story--and loads of fun! A woman is about to be married and finds her fiancé cheating the day before the wedding. She ends up taking another man along on the wedding trip--as a friend of course, but we all know how much trouble that can get one into. Great details in the book that make you feel like you're traveling with them on their cruise and to Europe. Loved it!

Sacred Bonds: A Dark Legends Novel (Dark Legends of the Underworld Book 2)
Sacred Bonds: A Dark Legends Novel (Dark Legends of the Underworld Book 2)
Price: $3.99

5.0 out of 5 stars I love stories with vampires so I was intrigued to find ..., August 11, 2014
I love stories with vampires so I was intrigued to find out more about the world that Ms. Gautier has created. I found the book to be well-written and entertaining and I look forward to reading more in this series.

No Regrets
No Regrets

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful!!!, June 18, 2014
This review is from: No Regrets (Kindle Edition)
Jamie Connolly, by sheer hard work has risen from her own ashes and has become a famous interior designer, but her life in Palm Beach is losing its luster. A man she was dating asks her to marry him and this ultra-rich ex-boyfriend won't take no for answer and frankly his determination is frightening her. Seeking some downtime from what has turned into harassment, Jamie seeks refuge in her old hometown, Seabrook.

Architect Aidan Brice is a man who has lived through tragedy. He and Jamie are soon riveted by each other and their former high school crush is rekindled into a steamy romance. This exciting book has many twists and turns. I will read more books from this author in the future.

The Mating Rite (BBW: Big, Beautiful Werewolves) (Werewolves of Montana Book 4)
The Mating Rite (BBW: Big, Beautiful Werewolves) (Werewolves of Montana Book 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Love and Romance, only Werewolves!, June 5, 2014
I read The Mating Chase and loved it, so I wanted to continue with The Mating Rite, and I wasn't disappointed. Ms. Vanak's series sucks you in.

Howdy, Ma'am (The Bull Rider Series Book 1)
Howdy, Ma'am (The Bull Rider Series Book 1)
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sensual, compelling, contemporary romance with a hot Bull Rider, March 3, 2014
Velia has endured a horrific relationship that has left her shaken and has made her a little skittish of men and getting involved again, but when she is hired by a professional bull rider to photograph his season, she’s wondering what she’s gotten herself into. Need I mention Caulder McCutchen is gorgeous? He has a teasing wit and on their trip around the bull-riding circuit, they might just be in a little too close quarters for comfort for Velia as this bull rider tests her resolve on every level. I couldn’t wait to find out if Velia could handle the entire season with Caulder and if her past would come back to haunt them both. Lots of sensual romance in this well-written story that I thoroughly enjoyed.

Hoover F5917900 SteamVac PowerMax with SpinScrub
Hoover F5917900 SteamVac PowerMax with SpinScrub

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible designing in this SteamVac, December 2, 2013
For cleaning carpeting, the steam cleaner worked really well for me. The nightmare begins with the design and storage of the accessories, just plain terrible design. It’s so weird one has to drag out the manual each time, and then the instructions aren’t clear. In addition, the upholstery sprayer worked one time. I bought this steamer because I loved my old Hoover Steamer. I don’t usually leave reviews, but this steamer was so horrible, I wanted to leave a warning.

Christmas on Main Street
Christmas on Main Street

5.0 out of 5 stars Well-written and loads of fun!, November 7, 2013
So far in this series, I've read and recommend Her Christmas Cruise (Mona Risk): Well-written story--and loads of fun! A woman is about to be married and finds her fiancé cheating the day before the wedding. She ends up taking another man along on the wedding trip--as a friend of course, but we all know how much trouble that can get one into. Great details in the book that make you feel like you're traveling with them on their cruise and to Europe.

I look forward to reading the rest of the stories.

Christmas Here And There (Her Christmas Cruise, An Unusual Christmas, Christmas Babies)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well-written and fun stories!, November 7, 2013
I look forward to reading the third in the series and always enjoy Ms. Risk's books.

So far I've read and recommend Her Christmas Cruise: Well-written story--and loads of fun! A woman is about to be married and finds her fiancé cheating the day before the wedding. She ends up taking another man along on the wedding trip--as a friend of course, but we all know how much trouble that can get one into. Great details in the book that make you feel like you're traveling with them on their cruise and to Europe.

And Christmas Babies: I love the characters, the charismatic Dr. Nick and the poised but vulnerable Dr. Madelyn, who thought she always knew what she wanted. This is the perfect Christmas story with a little of everything that a reader wants, humor, drama, and romance. You'll fall in love with Mona Risk's books as her writing style takes you away as you live the stories.

Her Christmas Cruise