Profile for Kathi > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 26

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kathi RSS Feed

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Homestead Cooking with Carol: Bountiful Make-ahead Meals
Homestead Cooking with Carol: Bountiful Make-ahead Meals
Price: $8.49

5.0 out of 5 stars Inspiring!, March 19, 2014
Carol Alexander has a new way to look at preparing dinner: she harvests, cans and freezes with future meals in mind. So much more than a cookbook (although there are recipes included), this is a way of thinking, of organizing food in a way that makes dinner easy. By combining a few jars of food she's canned, Carol gets food on the table with a minimum of fuss and energy. She tells us which foods should be frozen instead of canned, how to clean chicken feet for a delicious pot of bone broth, many ways to preserve apples, and how to stretch a ham over many meals. If you want to take a meal to a shut-in or a new mom, Carol has easy suggestions. This is a book I'll refer to over and over again.

Relentless
Relentless
64 used & new from $1.94

5.0 out of 5 stars I totally love this cd., October 28, 2007
This review is from: Relentless (Audio CD)
I have Jason's first self titled cd and I think that one is amazing, but Relentless is probably my favorite cd ever. I got it for my birthday two weeks ago along with a few other cds and I've listened to this one 5 times as much as the others. All the songs are amazing and I can't decide which one is my favorite. His voice has really grown since his first cd and I think this cd sounds a little more like him.
Do You Wish It Was Me and Who's Kissing You Tonight sound rather simlar to me, but they are both really great songs.
Not Every Man Lives is amazing, the lyrics are great and it's so true.
Back In This Cigerette and No are tied for my favorite songs. But I also love Grown Woman, And My Memory Ain't What It Used To Be.

Jason Aldean
Jason Aldean
62 used & new from $2.29

5.0 out of 5 stars I love this cd, September 29, 2007
This review is from: Jason Aldean (Audio CD)
I got this cd for Amarillo Sky and Why, and I obviously love it, I listen to it all the time. It took a little while to grow on me, but once I started really listening to the songs, I feel in love with them.
Hicktown, the first track is a pretty good song, I feel I can relate living in a smalltown, and it's fast and upbeat and over all really good.
Amarillo Sky is just an amazing song. Another song I feel I can relate to a lot. I love the lyrics and Jason's voice is just amazing in this song.
Why. I love Why. It's one of my favorite Jason Aldean songs.
Even If I Wanted To, this is another really good song. This was one that took a while but now I love it.
Lonesome U.S.A I LOVE this song. It is defintely one of my favorite songs. It's very upbeat and I just love it.
Asphalt Cowboy, this is just an amazing song. The lyrics are amazing and Jason does an awesome job singing it.
Just A Man, this song has an upbeat tempo and pretty good lyrics. It's a really catchy song and really good.
Love I Wanna Be In. This is possibly my favorite song on the album, having felt that way about someone before, I think that Jason does an amazing job and the lyrics are great.
Good To Go, not my favorite song, but a good one just the same. It's not as catchy as the others, but I still like it.
I Believe In Ghosts. This one is alright. It's not great, but it's not bad.
She Loved Me. Another one of my favorites, upbeat and a nice sound to it it's the perfect ending track.
I can't wait to get his new cd!

Taylor Swift
Taylor Swift
Offered by DVD-PC-GAMES
Price: $14.99
87 used & new from $0.22

5.0 out of 5 stars Go Taylor!, September 29, 2007
This review is from: Taylor Swift (Audio CD)
I'm an almost sixteen year old girl so I feel like I can relate to a lot of Taylor's songs, feeling the same way myself, though my mom does love her cd too! It's a really awesome cd, especially the more you listen to it. My favorite song is and will always be Tim McGraw and Second would have to be Teardrops On My Gutiar but I love every song. Mary's Song (oh my my my) Is amazing and Our Song is different and fun to listen too!
My Other favorite songs on the album are Should've Said No, Colder Then You, Stay Beautiful and The Outside.

Enjoy The Ride
Enjoy The Ride
173 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome. =), September 29, 2007
This review is from: Enjoy The Ride (Audio CD)
I love this cd. It's got amazing songs and Jenifer's voice is just amazing. I love every song except for Mean Girls, her shouting is just kind of...strange, but other then that I love this cd. My favorite song would be One Blue Sky and Sugarland. The rest of the songs, Stay, Everyday America, These Are The Days, April Showers, County Line, Settlin' and Want To Are all amazing and I love them all.
Go buy it!

Offered by Elegant DVD
Price: $6.64
145 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Loving the Flatts. =), September 29, 2007
This review is from: Me & My Gang (Audio CD)
I got this cd for Christmas last year. I was a sort of Rascal Flatts fan at that point. I listened to pop radio, not country but sometimes they'd play "What Hurts The Most" And I loved it. And I am soo glad I wanted to get this cd, it's AHmazing. I listen to it all the time. Every song is amazing and I highly doubt I could pick a favorite song. There's insprational songs like My Wish And Stand, a few sadder songs like What Hurts The Most and Ellsworth. And then there's their amazing ballads, I Feel Bad, Words I Couldn't Say, To Make Her Love Me, and of course the cds athem, Me and My Gang. Every song is wonderful so go out and buy it!

Still Feels Good
Still Feels Good
Price: $5.00
165 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Still Feels Good. And Sounds good too., September 29, 2007
This review is from: Still Feels Good (Audio CD)
I ran out and bought this cd the day it came out. I am so happy with it, I've been listening to it nonstop since then and I know all the words to every song already. It's exactly what I expected from the Rascal Flatts.
It's hard to choose a favorite song but I love Winner At A Loosing Game, No Reins and Here. All the songs are amazing though.
I defintely recomend it to anyone. =)

Greatest Hits
Greatest Hits
Price: $10.92
72 used & new from $1.81

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesome!, September 24, 2007
This review is from: Greatest Hits (Audio CD)
This is my first Gary Allan cd. I'm a relatively new country fan but I loved Gary Allan the first time I saw Best I Ever Had on GAC, and fell in love with every song of his since. I got the Greatest Hits because it had all the songs I knew I loved on it, and I looove this cd! I've had it for about two week and I've played it about 13 times all the way through. His new songs for the album, A Feeling Like That and When The Crow Flies are great songs, but my favorites are the older stuff. Smoke Rings In The Dark, Man Of Me and Songs About Rain are probably my favorite. I defintely recommend to anyone. Gary Allan has an amazing voice and a dark but wonderful quality to his songs. I CAN'T wait to get his new cd.

Daughtry
Daughtry
208 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my faves, June 9, 2007
This review is from: Daughtry (Audio CD)
I like Country best, but rock is my second love (mostly Switchfoot and a little Nickelback) But I love American Idol and that's where I first liked Chris Daughtry. Especially when he sang Dead Or Alive, and I Walk The Line.

So I bought this cd a couple of weeks ago after hearing It's Not Over on the radio. I am soo glad I bought it! It's a great cd! It's defintely rock, but it's not like dark or dirty like lot of it tends to be.

My favorite songs are probably a three way tie beteen Over You, Breakdown and What About Now.

But all the other songs are great too! It's hard to pick a fave. My least favorite songs are There And Back Again and What I Want, they are just a little to hard rock for me.

But I'd defintely say go get this cd! You will not be sorry!

Offered by Big_Box_Bargains
Price: $3.49
156 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars One of my faves!, June 8, 2007
This review is from: Me & My Gang (Audio CD)
I got this cd for Christmas, along with a few others. This one has defintely been played the most (Except maybe my switchfoot cd) It's a great cd and all the songs are awesome. My favorite songs are Words I Couldn't Say, and Ellsworth. There's not a bad song on it and I'm surprised I haven't worn the cd out by now!

Page: 1 | 2 | 3