Profile for L. Caliendo > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

L. Caliendo "lwc" RSS Feed

It's What I Do: A Photographer's Life of Love and War
It's What I Do: A Photographer's Life of Love and War
Offered by Penguin Group (USA) LLC
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, July 22, 2015
Well written and quite engaging life of a female war journalist. Very intriguing as you feel you are behind the lens with her.

Thrive
Thrive
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $8.54

4.0 out of 5 stars Inspirational, July 1, 2015
This review is from: Thrive (Kindle Edition)
Inspirational read reminding us that if we slow down, all the answers to a better life lie within us...but we must slow down.

Leonardo Da Vinci: Life Changing Lessons! Leonardo Da Vinci on Creativity, Innovation & How to Change The World (Leonardo Da Vinci, Da Vinci, Nikola Tesla, ... Thomas Jefferson, Thomas Edison, Einstein)
Price: $2.99

5.0 out of 5 stars simple and inspiring, December 27, 2014
For those of you new to DaVinci, you will find this book an easy-to-understand synopsis on why one should study Leonardo DaVinci and let him influence your life.

Lessons of Many Lives
Lessons of Many Lives
Price: $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars an amazing story, October 12, 2014
This was a well written and very believable account of Melissa's life and calling. It has inspired me to search deeper in my soul to uncover the real me and my lessons to be learns.

The Million-Dollar Financial Services Practice: A Proven System for Becoming a Top Producer
Price: $16.50

5.0 out of 5 stars the #1 source for financial advisors, October 19, 2013
Every successful executive knows the importance of honing a good process. This books provides specific processes, time management and proven techniques to grow your book of business. It should be required reading for new advisors and any advisor/RIA looking to bring their business to the next level.

Notes to Myself: My Struggle to Become a Person
Notes to Myself: My Struggle to Become a Person
Offered by Random House LLC
Price: $5.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Living from the inside out, March 9, 2011
One of my favorite quotes from this book is "I want to live from the inside out, not from the outside in." I read this book at least a dozen times on my continuous search for self-discovery and find it's just as relevant today as it was when I broke the book's binding 20 years ago. It reminds me to continually become a better person and also reminds me that I am becoming one.

No Title Available

4.0 out of 5 stars Not a Miracle but a DIFFERENCE!, July 2, 2008
Like so many others, I overplucked by eyebrows for over 2 decades. Once I turned 40, OMG!!! I realized my eyebrows stopped growing back. I've been trying to regrow for about 6 months - through out those tweezers. Most of the sides started to fill in but there were NO hairs in between the eyebrows. I've been using this product for near 2 months and it does work. It's a long slow process but it does make a difference. For those of you with patience and a solid commitment to have eyebrows again, go for it. Use it religiously no less than once/day and within a few weeks you will see a difference. I figure it'll be a year or so on this product to regain my youthful brows but it will be worth it. Good luck!
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Apr 8, 2013 12:56 PM PDT