Automotive Deals BOTYSFKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Ruby jewelry Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 6

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer RSS Feed

Hudson Baby Muslin Swaddle Blankets, Pink
Hudson Baby Muslin Swaddle Blankets, Pink
Price: $19.99
14 used & new from $18.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for swaddling, August 9, 2015
Extremely soft gauzy muslin with vibrant colors! I'm told by the new moms they wash well and get softer with time. Great for swaddling, quick change of a diaper, light carrier/stroller cover, and shows well in pictures. Easy packing in the diaper bag. This is my second set purchased for baby showers. Wish I had them for my girls years ago!

Neil George Intense Illuminating Conditioner, Indian Gooseberry Formula, 7.3-Ounce Tube

5.0 out of 5 stars Great daily conditioner, March 14, 2015
Great product in conjunction with the shampoo. Not too heavy where your hair feels limp by mid day.

Neil George Radiant Shine Shampoo, 7.3 oz
Neil George Radiant Shine Shampoo, 7.3 oz

5.0 out of 5 stars Really good product but a little on the expensive side, March 14, 2015
Really nice shampoo. My hair is fine and on the limp side after several hours at work (desk job). Granted the Houston humidity doesn't help but my hair stays fuller. The conditioner is also really nice. Not too heavy. My hair holds a curl!

Marware Eco-Vue Genuine Leather Case Cover for Kindle Fire, Black (will not fit HD or HDX models)
2 used & new from $4.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Sharp Looking Case, April 30, 2012
Bought this for my Kindle Fire. Looks like one of the high-end ones as it is well made (I ordered it in dark brown). I like the little flap when cover is folded back so I can slip my hand into it making it easier to hold. Kindle snaps in snug and the elastic band keeps cover closed when traveling as well as when folded back on itself. Good little case!

Moroccanoil Treatment Light, 0.85 Ounce
Moroccanoil Treatment Light, 0.85 Ounce
Offered by Maison Rouge
Price: $13.50
11 used & new from $8.50

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for Long Blonde Fine Hair!, April 30, 2012
I have been looking around for a product to help fight frizz from the Houston humidity. I have long fine and somewhat thin blonde hair. As I have gotten older (and more gray-which is colored)I have had more frizzies. I started using the Moroccan Light oil about a month ago and noticed an positive instant difference in my hair's texture and how fast it dries as well as styling. I only use about a dime-sized amount and rub my hands well to warm it and distribute it evenly thru combed out semi-toweled dried hair. I start at the ends and work my way up so that the last of the product is up near the roots. This prevents an over greasy look/feel. I let the product sit while I put on the rest of my makeup then blow out my hair then flat-iron. Sometimes I use a little after flat-ironing just at the ends to soften them up if they still feel dry. My hair looks thicker, holds the style (without the frizz) and smells great throughout the day and into the next. I do recommend this product but remember that a little goes a long way. I will update this come July/August when the heat & humidity is at it's worst here. Hopefully, the product will still be as effective.

Iridescent Rainbow Rhinestone Lanyard Badge ID Holder
Iridescent Rainbow Rhinestone Lanyard Badge ID Holder
Offered by Wigspedia (USA)
Price: $5.50
4 used & new from $2.49

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Lanyards, April 30, 2012
Ordered this and one for my mother. I kept the smaller wristlet keychain and gave my mother the larger to my mom. She just moved into a Senior apartment and needs to keep her keys with her when walking the dog, visiting with neighbors and going to get her mail. This is perfect and very BLINGY. She's a total fashion fanatic so this is perfect for her. So far, we have not lost any stones-holding up well!