Profile for Kay > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 4

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Kay RSS Feed

Fables Vol. 16: Super Team
Fables Vol. 16: Super Team
by Bill Willingham
Price: $11.97
87 used & new from $7.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Fables, synonym to greatness, January 3, 2013
If you know Fables, you know what to expect. So, it won't disappoint you. Great product, this one and all the saga.

Amazon Kindle EU Power Adapter (Kindle, Kindle Touch, Kindle Keyboard, Kindle DX)

4.0 out of 5 stars Serves its purpose, December 1, 2011
Not much can be said about the product. Serves its purpose. It would be quite nice to select which power adapter should come with the Kindle you buy. Maybe too much trouble for an american product, but, customers outside borders or regular travellers might be thankfull.

Kindle Leather Cover, Burnt Orange, Updated Design (Fits Kindle Keyboard)
Kindle Leather Cover, Burnt Orange, Updated Design (Fits Kindle Keyboard)
4 used & new from $14.11

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice and useful, December 1, 2011
The perfect fit for your Kindle Keyboard. Nice and suple touch and good protection. Burnt Orange is a really nice colour!

Kindle Keyboard, Wi-Fi, 6" E Ink Display - includes Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers
15 used & new from $72.89

5.0 out of 5 stars The perfect starter for a whole-life book-reader, December 1, 2011
I've always considered myself quite a holy crusader for the written word, stacking books and books in my house and anywhere I could and pushing away any possibility of digital books. But one day, don't really know how, I started to change my mind after seeing the details of the Kindle 3 and it was like if a I fell in love all over again. And after having it in my hands for a week I can really say I'm happy my mind opened a bit and let my new "toy" enter my life. It's not a substitute, it's a perfect addition. A complement to have and use together with your all-life book tomes.

Instead of searching for small books to carry when you go out at night and have to spend 30min-1hour in the subway or bus to get where you have to go, or return home, now with my Kindle, I have a whole library to select which book to read depending on my mood.

Best purchase of the year, well... second best, but thats another story ^^

Great screen; it really looks like printed paper and everytime I read, my mind takes the habit of thinking I've glued a paper on the screen. >_<

Good conectivity, very fast download.

And best of all, the big number of free of charge classics. ^^