ARRAY(0x9d67e2dc)

Customer Reviews: 43

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Danish RSS Feed (Atlanta, GA United States)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
[BETTER GRIP] RINGKE SLIM® Google Nexus 5 Case [SF MATTE BLACK] SUPER SLIM + SF DUAL COATED + PERFECT FIT Anti-Slip Surface Premium Hard Case Cover for Google Nexus 5 [ECO Package]
Offered by Rearth
Price: $25.00
2 used & new from $5.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Offers almost no protection, April 7, 2014
Minimalist design = minimal protection.

The only thing it could protect against is scratches.

But if you drop it, then best of luck. I dropped it from about 1.5 feet and then my screen totally busted. It's in LG's repair service right now and it'll probably cost me $200. Ouch! I wish I had spent a little more or been ok with it being a little less minimal.

Pico's Song
Pico's Song
Price: $0.99

5.0 out of 5 stars What a heartbroken parent needs to hear, October 30, 2013
This review is from: Pico's Song (MP3 Music)
The vivid imagery of one day seeing your child in heaven... that's what heals. That's what gives hope. To hear hope from people who have gone through a terrible miscarriage gives hope to others who are going through the time of suffering.

Klipsch Image E1 In-Ear Headphones
Klipsch Image E1 In-Ear Headphones
Offered by in-ear-com
Price: $29.00
16 used & new from $15.00

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible!, July 17, 2013
I am in no way an audio enthusiast. So when I saw that I could buy these for free from a competitor's site with a rebate, I jumped on it. Why doesn't need an extra set? So after receiving them, I compared them to my Ultimate Ears 500 headphones (also in ear). The Ultimate ears is just a little more expensive, but the difference was huge! The Ultimate Ears had a snugger fit, better sound isolation, sharper highs, MUCH deeper case, and the cord was much better (a flattened cord). I thought the Klipsch had good brand reputation, but these are horrible! Stay away.

12PK Epson T078(2PK-T0781 2PK-T0782 2PK-T0783 2PK-T0784 2PK-T0785 2PK-T0786) Replacement Ink Cartridges for Epson Stylus Photo R260 R280 R380 RX580 RX595 RX680 by PRITOP
Offered by JCB Park
Price: $11.25
18 used & new from $4.48

1.0 out of 5 stars Broke my printer too!, July 16, 2013
Same thing happened to me as another purchaser. The printer said it the ink was full but nothing was printing b/c the ink was bad. But one of them got stuck and I cannot get it out without breaking the printer. Maybe I can get some tweezers or something and get it out. This is horrible!

Pentax K-01 16MP APS-C CMOS Compact System Camera Kit with DA 40mm Lens (White)
Pentax K-01 16MP APS-C CMOS Compact System Camera Kit with DA 40mm Lens (White)
Offered by Web Offers
Price: $506.43
7 used & new from $455.79

5.0 out of 5 stars The best camera deal out there!, November 13, 2012
I've had tons of cameras and picked this one up last week because of a ridiculous sale. It was selling for $350 for body and $450 with the 40mm F2.8 prime. I bought the $450 package.

This produces the same quality photos as the most highly rated APSC dSLRs out there: the Pentax K-5 and Nikon D7000. They are roughly $800-$1100 for body only.

And you can have that for $350! Or with the incredibly thin prime lens for $450. The prime lens is basically a lens cap and adds virtually no extra bulk to it. Yes, this camera is bigger than some of the other interchangeable cameras, but it's still small enough to fit into a coat pocket. With the other interchangeable cameras such as the Sonys, Panasonics, and Olympuses, the lens is sticking out so much that you can't put it into a coat pocket. Even with their primes, it still sticks out too much. But with the K-01, the lens doesn't protrude at all so it slips nicely into a coat pocket. The 40mm lens is $230-$250 by itself, so you're buying the camera for $100! It's ridiculous.

So you can do this, plus use any Pentax lens out there! You don't have to have two systems, which Canon and Nikon and Sony are forcing you to do. That's ridiculous. I have a K-5 and this mirrorless system and so it's ONE system. This is great.

The camera is built like a tank. It feels so rugged and solid in your hand. It doesn't feel like the plastic. It's SOLID!

There were some auto-focus problems with firmware 1.0. But I upgraded to the most recent firmware and now it'll focus in almost total darkness. I cracked upon a door, just slightly, and then took a picture inside the dark room at ISO 12800. It was perfectly focused and useable. I can't believe how much I love this camera!

Again, this is the best deal out there.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 31, 2012 6:17 PM PST

Elago Mobile Nano II USB 2.0 microSDHC Flash Memory Card Reader -Works up to 32GB- (White)
Offered by elago design
Price: $8.99
2 used & new from $4.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Loose cap, Stops Working, May 20, 2012
It has a great wow factor. It's small and seems like a brilliant idea. But the cap comes off so easily. After a few months, it'll become so loose that it won't stay on. This allows dirt/debris to get in.

Eventually, mine stopped working. Tried several different microSD cards in there and none of them worked.

Instead, get the microSD reader by Sandisk. It's a bit bigger, but no loose cap to deal with and mine has been working fine for a long time. Stay away from Elago until they fix this annoying cap issue.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 30, 2012 2:07 PM PDT

Printronic Remanufactured Ink Cartridge Replacement for HP 21 C9351AN HP 22 C9352AN (3 Black 2 Color) 5 Pack
Offered by Speedy Inks
Price: $41.98

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible! As worst as it can be!, September 10, 2011
I ordered this set because it was a nice discount, had a lot of ink for the money, and thinking it'll be better than trying to refill the cartridges by myself.

Wrong! NONE of the three black ink ones worked on my computer. 1 of them registered ok with my HP 2280, but didn't print at all. The other two just gave my printer error messages.

Then the colors ones... they registered ok, but the color is horrendous! I printed a portrait using a standard HP cartridge and it looked decent. Using this remanufactured one, it came out nasty and unacceptable. Note, I am not a pixel peeper. This will be considered nasty by everyone.

So the blacks and colors are detective. Do not buy. Out of the 5 that are in the package, ALL 5 were defective. Either find another seller or buy the standard HP cartridges.

Update 09/13/11: The product page when I bought it clearly said there was a 1 year guarantee. It still shows it. When I contacted them, they said, we do not offer a 1 year guarantee but a 90 day guarantee. They straight up lied! Do not deal with this company!

Logitech Cordless Desktop Wave Pro Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse
Logitech Cordless Desktop Wave Pro Ergonomic Keyboard and Mouse
Offered by Esaving
Price: $299.95
8 used & new from $59.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Do not buy from Closeout Masters, June 24, 2011
I bought this product after extensive research. I bought the item as "new" but when I received it, there was a sticker on the box saying "return to vendor" because it was defective. Obviously, this was a returned defective item, but Closeout Masters lied and said it was a new item. To no surprise, when I got it, the item did not work and wouldn't connect.

The worst thing is that this was "Fulfilled by Amazon" so I thought I had some assurance that this would be a good product. But that didn't mean anything.

Pentax 17-70mm f/4 DA SMC AL IF SDM Lens for Pentax Digital SLR Cameras
Pentax 17-70mm f/4 DA SMC AL IF SDM Lens for Pentax Digital SLR Cameras
Offered by Another Deal Site
Price: $498.69
31 used & new from $369.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Wow! What an amazing lens!, June 3, 2011
I had a K10 and upgraded to a K-7 a while back. The K-7 offered an extremely quiet shutter and I wanted to match it with a quiet lens. This is where the 17-70 comes in. It's extremely quiet b/c of the SDM and it complements the K-7's quiet shutter very well. I've had this lens for about 2 years and have had no problems with it. Have taken well over 15k pictures with it and am loving it more and more.

The lens is very sharp and although at it's widest, it's f4, you get f4 at 70 as well. So it's great and you can zoom all the way without losing aperture at all.

If you have a 18-55 kit lens, this should be the next upgrade. There's the new 18-135 out there, but I believe this 17-70 has better optics, and it's f4 throughout the range. There's also the Sigma 17-70 which starts at F2.8, but at the Pentax beats the aperture at 70. Also, if you have a K-x, K-r, or K-5, the f4 is more like an F2.8 (maybe an F2.4 with the K-5) because those cameras have such good high ISO pics.

What's not very well advertised is that it's weather sealed where the lens is connected to the body. This is where it's most important. My biggest worry is dust getting in through the lens. But no problem with this lens. The actual lens isn't weather sealed, so you don't want to take it out into the rain, but the biggest worry of dust dirtying up the sensor is relieved. Pentax might not advertise this very much b/c they don't want this lens to dig into the sales of its DA* lenses. So you'll get near DA* quality for hundreds of less.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 30, 2012 9:44 PM PDT

Hidden In My Heart: A Lullaby Journey Through Scripture
Hidden In My Heart: A Lullaby Journey Through Scripture
Offered by BreakAway Music
Price: $12.00
15 used & new from $8.97

5.0 out of 5 stars My favorite album at the moment, April 21, 2011
I bought this album for a friend with a few babies. But after I personally listened to them, I immediately bought another one and it's been my favorite album since. I don't have any kids and am not old fashioned. I am in my 30s and grew up listening to mostly pop and r&b, so I am not writing a positive review simply b/c this is a Christian album. It really is that good! I can't wait for their next album.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5