Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Pink Floyd Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro
Profile for Amazon Customer > Reviews

Browse

Amazon Customer's Profile

Customer Reviews: 21

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Amazon Customer "army mom to 5" RSS Feed (Texas)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3
Banuce Italian Leather Slim Briefcase Tote/Shouler Laptop Case
Banuce Italian Leather Slim Briefcase Tote/Shouler Laptop Case
Offered by Banuce
Price: $129.99
2 used & new from $129.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Well Organized, Professional, and Beautifully Designed Briefcase, July 17, 2016
I have received many compliments and it looks very professional whenever I am meeting with clients. I would definitely classify this as a unisex briefcase as it can be easily used by either sex. I would highly recommend this leather briefcase.

Batiste Dry Shampoo, Divine Dark, 6.73 Ounce (Packaging May Vary)
Batiste Dry Shampoo, Divine Dark, 6.73 Ounce (Packaging May Vary)
Price: $6.94
59 used & new from $3.60

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally, a Dry Shampoo That Works Without White Flakes!, July 17, 2016
I have tried many dry shampoos over the years. I happen to stumble upon Batiste at my local pharmacy, and I have been hooked ever since. Now, I just order from Amazon when I am getting low. I have very dark brown, coarse, curly, and dry hair. Washing my hair every day is not an option since it dries my scalp and hair. It makes my curly/frizzy hair unmanageable. I use this dry shampoo to keep my style full and fluffy for several days. The brown does tend to stain my nails slightly if I run my fingers through my hair, but it covers my grey in between coloring, smells great, and works better than any other dry shampoo I have tried. In my book, it's a keeper!

Reengineering Health Care: A Manifesto for Radically Rethinking Health Care Delivery, Portable Documents
Price: $14.57

Bates Motel, Season 3
Bates Motel, Season 3
DVD
Price: $14.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, May 30, 2015
Awesome!

Cameron & Sons CS-10 EBSA-QA Black Piano Bench Curved Legs with Music Storage and Padded Top
Offered by Cameron & Sons Piano
Price: $329.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great bench!!!!, October 22, 2014
We love this bench. It's an awesome addition. We have had no problems with it or the quality!

Factor Nutrition Labs Focus Factor for Kids, Berry Blast, 60-Chewable Wafers Bottle
Offered by AmericaRx
Price: $9.50
28 used & new from $6.38

2.0 out of 5 stars No change for us, October 22, 2014
This product did not work for my son. There is no one size fits all when dealing with ADHD. I tried a few more supplements and figured out that learner's edge is working for us. It's a try, wait, and see game. I wouldn't discourage anyone from trying this for their child. That is truly the only way if you know this will work for you.

Integrative Therapeutics - Learner's Edge - Supports Healthy Neurological Development and Function in Children - 90 Capsules
Offered by The VitaSpot
Price: $36.81
10 used & new from $35.78

5.0 out of 5 stars This supplement has made a great turn around for our son, October 22, 2014
My son has been using this medication for a couple of months now. We have only been doing 2 capsules daily, as I have a hard time remembering (or reminding my husband) to give a 3rd capsule after school in the evening ( I work in a Pharmacy until 10pm some evenings). We have noticed a definite difference in my son and his work. He failed his STAAR test in reading last year (3rd grade) and had tutoring throughout the year. I started the supplement 3 weeks before school started. This year he has maintained all A's and B's. The only difference is this supplement. My husband is a Psychiatric DNP and was wanting him to have a prescription medication. I refused my my own reasons.
Since I have started using this supplement with our son he has changed his mind and been very impressed. I oppose the traditional prescription medications for my own obvious reasons. This supplement has made a great turn around for our son! I have been very pleased. I have not had one comment from his teacher this year about him not being able to stay in his seat or staying focused!!!! It's a God send for us. Please be aware that not all supplements, or prescription medication, will work for every child. There is no one size fits all. You have to find what works. This was our 3rd supplement we tried and I have been extremely satisfied. I will not run out.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 12, 2015 5:28 AM PST

Pilot
Pilot
DVD
Price: $0.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, September 14, 2014
This review is from: Bosch Season 1 (Amazon Video)
Can't wait for the series to air!

Monistat 3 Vaginal Antifungal 3-Day Treatment Combination Pack
Monistat 3 Vaginal Antifungal 3-Day Treatment Combination Pack
Price: $16.99
14 used & new from $16.92

1.0 out of 5 stars Reaction???? Treatment worse than problem!!!, October 11, 2013
I had a slight itch and thought It must be a yeast infection coming on, as I have had one twice before. I bought this product and used at bedtime. I noticed some burning and increased itching that night, which the box states may happen. The next morning though was unbearable!!! I was burning and hurting so bad that going to work almost killed me.... I'm not sure what the heck is wrong with this product, but I will never use it again. I have always used the 7 day treatment with no issues, but this stuff, never again!!! I went from a slight itch to a horrible burning pain. This is crazy!!!!

Tripollar Pose Radio Frequency Cellulite Removal Fat Reduction, Stomach Tighten, Skin Care  (Black)
Tripollar Pose Radio Frequency Cellulite Removal Fat Reduction, Stomach Tighten, Skin Care (Black)
Offered by Dealvoor
Price: $495.00
4 used & new from $495.00

5.0 out of 5 stars It works for me! Happy customer!, April 24, 2013
I have had the Pose for about 2 weeks now and have used it about 5 or 6 times, 2 to 3 times a week. I can already see a difference in my stomach, which is what I am using it for. If I continue to get great results I will move on to my behind! I took before photos and photos again just yesterday. I can definitely see a difference. The measurement over my worst area has also decreased by between 1/2 and 3/4 of an inch, which is awesome I think. Now, I am not young. I am 40 and have 5 children. I'm between 5'3 and 5'4 and weigh about 123 with 21.5% body fat. My stomach just has a perpetual pooch from carrying 5 children. I am hoping that by 6 weeks I see even more dramatic results like reduced stretch marks and tightening of the loose skin. I also follow a healthy diet and exercise, but for over a year I couldn't get my stomach to go down like this. So for me this is worth it.
I used electrical tape to keep the adapter in place so it would not fall out. Also, make sure the cord into the unit itself is pushed completely in until the black piece touches. You may have to push harder than you think. I had a problem with it going off and not working right. Those two things have it working perfectly!!! It has not had a problem since! I am glad I purchased this as oppose to spending thousands at an office.....
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 18, 2015 9:08 AM PST