Profile for Nfannie > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 7

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Nfannie RSS Feed (Oregon, USA)

QuickBooks Pro 2013 [OLD VERSION]
QuickBooks Pro 2013 [OLD VERSION]
3 used & new from $339.99

5.0 out of 5 stars QuickBooks Pro 2013, March 11, 2013
Really great product. There are a few improvements over the last version. I like that I can review memorized transactions before they are entered into the register.

Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac
Parallels Desktop 8 for Mac
Offered by Software Media
Price: $39.98
15 used & new from $23.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Parallels makes Windows work, September 6, 2012
I am the Administrator of a church. I do all the payroll, accounts receivable, payable and all reporting. I run Windows XP with Parallels.
I use the copy function from one platform and paste it in the other platform on a daily basis. It is seamless! I only need to remember which keyboard commands to use depending on the platform.
The installer is great, this time I didn't need to set up the printer, yet again. In the past, I've had to reinstall a print driver and run through the entire process.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 10, 2012 12:05 PM PST

Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac [Old Version]
Parallels Desktop 7 for Mac [Old Version]
6 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Parallels makes Windows work, April 12, 2012
I tried another Windows to Mac program and it was such a hassle I almost gave up. Then came Parallels. I have been using it since it first came out. I have never had an upgrade issue or conflicts. It's great.

The Biggest Loser Flavors of the World Cookbook: Take your taste buds on a global tour with more than 75 easy, healthy recipes for your favorite ethnic dishes
by Devin Alexander
152 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Expand your culinary ability., December 29, 2011
This cookbook is tantalizing to the pallet. My mouth waters as I read the different recipes. They are easy to prepare and the ingredients are readily available at local markets.

Rubber Heel Lift (12mm) - Women 7-8, Youth 3.5-5
Rubber Heel Lift (12mm) - Women 7-8, Youth 3.5-5

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazon Heel Lifts - Exactly what I expected!, December 29, 2011
The heel lifts arrived on time and were exactly what I expected. The quality is excellent. I would recommend these to a friend.

Omron HR-100CN Heart Rate Monitor
Omron HR-100CN Heart Rate Monitor
Offered by Bayshore Corp.
Price: $60.24
9 used & new from $53.00

5.0 out of 5 stars Great HRM!, August 9, 2008
This is a great heart rate monitor! I like that I don't have to slow or stop my workout to check my heart rate. The alarms (I set it at 60% and 85% of max.) are helpful. Using this monitor has helped me keep my workouts at a level that is aerobic (beneficial) rather than too much exertion reaching the anaerobic zone.

Omron HJ-720ITC Pocket Pedometer  with Health Management Software
Omron HJ-720ITC Pocket Pedometer with Health Management Software
Offered by America's Distributor
Price: $44.26
31 used & new from $39.28

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding Pedometer!, June 29, 2008
This pedometer exceeds my expectations. It is motivating to track my steps both aerobic and general. What I like about this pedometer over others is that the step-count is secure. Other models can reset as I lean against a counter or carry something on my hip. The downside is that the software is only Windows compatible. Since tracking my steps my fitness level has increased and I feel 20 years younger. I have recommended this pedometer to all my friends who are interested in changing their lifestyle to include fitness walking. One thing I wish I had read in a review: Definitely use the extra tether/safety clip. I lost one pedometer because I only used the belt clip.