Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports
Profile for Dave S. > Reviews

Browse

Dave S.'s Profile

Customer Reviews: 49

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Dave S. "djschlesinger" RSS Feed (Madison, WI)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5
Apple Watch Band, MoKo Soft Silicone Replacement Sport Band for 38mm Apple Watch Models, TURQUOISE (3 Pieces of Bands Included for 2 Lengths, Not Fit 42mm version 2015)
Price: $13.99
3 used & new from $13.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great pricing! Fits the watch perfectly., June 23, 2016
This band is very well made, although it feels slightly thinner and lighter than the one that comes with the Apple Watch Sport. It was easy to install and the fit is great.

LG 5231JA2006A, LG 5231JA2006B, LG LT600P Premium Water Filter Replacement R-9990 by Refresh / Also fits Kenmore 46-9990, 9990, 469990
Offered by Refresh My Water
Price: $19.99
3 used & new from $19.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Works just as well as LG branded filter, January 7, 2016
Worked just as well as the one from LG. I observed no changes in taste or water pressure. I plan to buy this filter again in the future.

Amazon Echo
Amazon Echo
Price: $179.99

5.0 out of 5 stars The family loves out Echo, June 26, 2015
This review is from: Amazon Echo (Electronics)
We use our Echo multiple times a day. To play music, make grocery lists, check the news and weather, and to play jokes. My kids love using it and are always asking our Echo to play music or tell jokes. And I'm always having fun with them using the "Simon says" feature that gets your Echo to repeat whatever you say. They just get a kick out of it. We've only had it for a few months, but we already can't live without it.

Blast Zone Magic Castle Inflatable Bouncer
Blast Zone Magic Castle Inflatable Bouncer
Price: $230.98
25 used & new from $200.95

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price, excellent quality, and the kids love it!, May 23, 2015
We purchased this for our daughter's birthday party and are very pleased with both the price and the quality. We looked into renting a bounce house and, although the rentable ones are somewhat larger, the cost was the same (or even cheaper) to buy one. So, instead of renting one for a few hours we have one for as long as our kids want to use it.

My wife and I were able to have the entire house out of the box and inflated in less than 3-4 minutes (literally). It comes with plenty of steaks to hold the whole thing down and a very nice carrying/storage bag. Also, the blower has an extra long cord, so we did not have to use an extension cord. The material feels very think and durable and, most importantly, easily cleanable. The kids absolutely love it!!!

Overall, we're very happy with our purchase and will be using this for many birthday parties to come.

Kobert Waterproof Case - Dry Bag For iPhone 6s, 6s Plus, 5s, Samsung Galaxy s7, s7 Edge, s6, s6 Edge, s5, Note 4, Every Cell Phone - Lanyard + Stylus
Offered by Kobert International
Price: $35.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for the iPhone 6 Plus, March 9, 2015
I purchased this case prior to a trip to Universal Studios in Orlando. The goal wasn't to protect the phone from getting wet due to full immersion in water, but to keep it secure while on roller coasters and other rides. I have an iPhone 6 Plus, and rather than keep it in my pocket the whole time, I used this case with the labyard and wore it around my neck. It kept the phone from falling out of my pocket and kept it secure the whole time. It was also good for the few rides where you can get wet. And because the case is clear, I was able to take pictures without taking it out of the case without any problems.

Apple 616-0159 Battery - Replacement for Apple iPod Battery (850mAh, 3.7V, Lithium-Ion)
Offered by Certified Battery
Price: $7.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Fits inside a 3rd generation iPod, December 21, 2014
Fit perfectly inside my 3rd generation iPod and began working immediately. My iPod now holds a charge! I do wish the battery came with the plastic tool needed to open your iPod's casing, but I was able to improvise with a flat head screw driver.

ChillWarmer Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle - Chiller 2.0 (Stainless)
ChillWarmer Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle - Chiller 2.0 (Stainless)
2 used & new from $39.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Great price and keeps my water cold for an insanely long time., August 17, 2014
I've even left it in my car in the sun and it's kept my water cold.

Manhunt: The 12-Day Chase to Catch Lincoln's Killer (P.S.)
Manhunt: The 12-Day Chase to Catch Lincoln's Killer (P.S.)
Offered by HarperCollins Publishers
Price: $1.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible account of the assassination of our greatest president, November 19, 2013
Many others have written thorough reviews and I don't have much more to add. This is a historical account, however it reads like a novel. Mr. Swanson's writing draws the reader into the story and into the mind's of the characters. I highly recommend this book.

Monbento Original Bento Box - GREEN / WHITE
Monbento Original Bento Box - GREEN / WHITE
Offered by River Colony Trading
Price: Click here to see our price
5 used & new from $27.74

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic product and phenomenal customer service, July 12, 2013
This is a beautifully manufactured Bento-style lunch box. It's solidly constructed and the lids are nice and snug to prevent leakage. The band holds the 2 boxes together tightly and cannot slip off on its own. Also, Monbento's customer service is second to none. I contacted them regarding part of an order that I didn't receive. Their response time was incredibly fast, they were completely honest and transparent about what had happened, and worked immediately to resolve the issue until I was more than satisfied. In my experience, very few companies offer this level of customer service. I can recommend this product because it's a great product, however, and more importantly, I can recommend this product because of Monbento's incredible customer service.

Kashi Chocolate Chip Chewy Snack Bar, Banana, 7-Ounce (Pack of 4)
Kashi Chocolate Chip Chewy Snack Bar, Banana, 7-Ounce (Pack of 4)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great taste and texture!, May 9, 2013
Please notice that the majority of negative reviews (3 stars or less) were written a year ago or more. Perhaps Kashi has modified their manufacturing process because I tried these bars for the first time yesterday and thought they tasted great. I'll admit that I was very skeptical. I expected the bars to be rather bland and dry. However, I was surprised to find that they are just the opposite. As another reviewer points out, the banana balances very well with the chocolate chips. The overall consistency is perfect for a bar of this type. It's not chewy like a typical granola bar, but more like a piece of dense cake. They are low fat (3g; 5%), high in dietary fiber (4g; 17%), and only have 130 calories per bar. I'm not sure you can ask for more out of a Kashi bar.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5