Profile for bbqpaul > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 3

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

bbqpaul RSS Feed

Professional Headphone with Mic for XBOX 360
Professional Headphone with Mic for XBOX 360
Offered by Gator Crunch
Price: $18.99
15 used & new from $2.99

2.0 out of 5 stars Not what I was expecting, August 28, 2011
= Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars
Okay, I know this is going to sound stupid but I bought this thinking that it'll be one of those game speakers where you can hear your game with headphones. Completely wrong, I just said "ehh.. it's fine." I'd use it just for parties I guess. However, while I was using it, I noticed some annoying things. One of the biggest would be the mic. I'd talk into it, sometimes yell into it, and it still wouldn't detect me talking. Another thing is that it fits my head perfectly, but on the other side, my brother's head is a little bigger and it can't fit his. This is just super annoying but you know what? I bought this for about $2. So who am I complaining? Am I going to send it back? Nope. With those $2, it's only going to be a small $2 mini meal at McDonalds, so it's no biggie.

But seriously, I don't recommend this product but if you choose to spend your money so you can hear your friends better other than buying a mini meal and get fat, then by all means, this product is for you. That's all I have to say, have a nice day.

250GB Hard Disk Drive for Xbox 360
250GB Hard Disk Drive for Xbox 360
Offered by Tianke
Price: $50.95
22 used & new from $43.39

5.0 out of 5 stars Really great and really big '_, August 28, 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Seriously a must grab. Really cheap + really nice. Works like any ordinary xbox hard drive but of course 250 gb. Now I can finally install all of my games and not have to hear the disk spinning and all the loud noises. Also really great for loads of games, demos, movies, music, and game addons. If I were you, I'd get it here while it's still cheap(:

Hde EasyCAP USB 2.0 Audio/Video Capture/Surveillance Dongle (AS-EZ-CAP1)
Hde EasyCAP USB 2.0 Audio/Video Capture/Surveillance Dongle (AS-EZ-CAP1)
Offered by KIKI MALL (Shipping From HongKong)
Price: $8.15
11 used & new from $6.82

3.0 out of 5 stars It's ehh.., August 28, 2011
I like it a lot, but I think the installation was too much of a hassle. I mean, in the package the included a CD which included Ulead Video Studio in which I can start camming. However, I couldn't really start due to the missing drivers. The CD did not provide a driver and so I to go look up some random website in hoping that there's a driver that makes it compatible with Windows 7 32 bit. In which, I did find it luckily. After I purchased all the other components, I tested it and it worked like a charm. Though the quality isn't completely the best, it's still great to play video games and record my gameplay at the same time.

Rating scale:
Sending + Packaging: 4/5
CD + Installation: 1/5
Ease of access: 4/5
Capturing Quality: 3/5

So in overall: 3 (It's okay)