Profile for Moto4 > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 12

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

Moto4 RSS Feed (Ohio)

Page: 1 | 2
Proctor Silex 22608Y Cool-Wall Toaster
Proctor Silex 22608Y Cool-Wall Toaster
Price: $17.99
30 used & new from $13.19

2.0 out of 5 stars nice looking toaster with some annoying problems., November 8, 2011
ok, I got this toaster for all the good reviews it's gotten, however I am not that happy with it. I am not sure if mine is broken, but the release button is very hard to use if you want your toast to come out when you want. even if you turn the dial back to have it pop up, it still doesn't work. On the positive side I like the look of this toaster and it looks nice on the kitchen counter. It works fine when the time for the dial ends, so it works fine, it's just the release button that makes this toaster annoying.

2 - 17.5" Combination Bamboo Back Scratcher Shoe Horn Backscratcher Shoehorn
2 - 17.5" Combination Bamboo Back Scratcher Shoe Horn Backscratcher Shoehorn
Offered by BambooMN
Price: $9.48
2 used & new from $9.48

5.0 out of 5 stars what else do you want from a back scratcher? This one is great!, November 8, 2011
It's made out of solid bamboo, so it's very strong and you get two of them per order. Also they are long enough for me to reach all of the areas on my back (feels great!). I would recommend this to anyone looking for a cheap solid scratcher.

Belkin 8 Outlet Pivot Surge Protector with 6ft Cord and Telephone Protection
Belkin 8 Outlet Pivot Surge Protector with 6ft Cord and Telephone Protection
Price: Click here to see our price
97 used & new from $24.44

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, love it., November 8, 2011
while I haven't had any surges (thanks Lord), I still recommend this product due to its solid construction and the ability to rotate the outlets to the position you want them which make things a lot easier.

SharePoint 2010 Development with Visual Studio 2010 (Microsoft Windows Development Series)
by Eric Carter
Price: $37.31
72 used & new from $11.49

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok book, but for beginners, April 7, 2011
on all the praise this book has gotten, I decided to get it. It's good, but only for beginners. I read some of it and discovered quickly that it's too basic for any serious development. For details you need Inside Microsoft SharePoint 2010.

Heaven is for Real: A Little Boy's Astounding Story of His Trip to Heaven and Back
by Lynn Vincent
Price: $9.56
610 used & new from $0.05

4.0 out of 5 stars Great book for Christians., April 1, 2011
The book is an easy read and I finished it pretty quickly even though I am not an avid reader. This book confirms the bible stories and the Christian faith. Being a Christian myself, I liked it. For knowledge seekers however this book is not the right book for the Christian faith. I'd The Case for Christ: A Journalist's Personal Investigation of the Evidence for Jesus and Mere Christianity. Overall I liked this book and recommend it. It took a while to get to the gist of heaven, but it was still a good story. I hope you guys enjoy it as much as I enjoyed it.

GE 97574 USB Car Charger for Devices with USB Charging Ports (White)
GE 97574 USB Car Charger for Devices with USB Charging Ports (White)
Offered by Tobo Direct
Price: $3.99
11 used & new from $0.01

4.0 out of 5 stars Works Great even though if feels cheap., March 30, 2011
What else could you ask for? a cheap product that works pretty well. It feels like it could break quickly but who cares. I bought two of these things for me and my wife's car. I've used it on more than a few occasion and it works great for me. Make sure your phone can be charged with a usb cable though. Most phones these days do, but if you're not sure, plug your phone into the computer using the USB cable and see if it works. If it does, then you should be good to go with this product. you would just use this product instead of of the laptop/desktop. I like it and it works for me.

The Quran:: Unchallengeable Miracle
The Quran:: Unchallengeable Miracle
by Caner Taslaman
9 used & new from $40.06

1.0 out of 5 stars The Quran contains no miracles. It contains many Errors., March 7, 2011
I am an arab who lived in the middle east for the first 17 years of my life. There are NO MIRACLES in the Quran. These so called miracles are pure exaggerations and play on words or pure lies. The vast majority of these "miracles" started by a man called Zaghlool al-najar who is the biggest liar I know. Let me just say, for anyone who says these are "miracles", look at the tafsir for these verses and you will see what the actual verse means without any modern Muslim add on to it. Read Ibn Kathir's tafsir for example. Don't take any new tafsir(s), just the old ones that actually tell you the truth. Now on the other side, there are so many problems with the Quran from scientific to grammatical to the use of foreign words to historical to ....etc..etc. Now the problem is with any error in the Quran is that Muhammad was dumb enough to place his book in a corner by basically saying that it's word for word from God. This means that any single error in the Quran will make it a null book and not worth anything, and guys you ought to be as dumb as a pile of rocks to think that there are no errors in the Quran. I know so many errors, it will take me hours to list them. Google father zakaria and click on the second link (fatherzakarianet) and then click on books and go through the list of books on faith and see for yourself the many many errors in the Quran. I looked so much into the so called "miracles" in the Quran in ARABIC! and since I can understand these verses in arabic I can tell you that there are some close calls but very vague. There is room for it to be a miracle and to be just a regular sentence (for example, the expanding universe "miracle" could be read just a vast universe as the tafsir tells which will always be right), however there are so many errors in the Quran, I have great sympathy for any Muslim. Islam is the biggest threat humanity has ever faced. Until these "scholars" stop with their lies and tell the Muslims the truth, we need to continue fighting to tell the Muslims the truth ourselves. Islam is violent, hateful and is not compatible with our new world. There is no room for real Islam in this world.
Comment Comments (4) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Aug 19, 2012 1:20 PM PDT

Son of Hamas: A Gripping Account of Terror, Betrayal, Political Intrigue, and Unthinkable Choices
by Ron Brackin
Price: $19.49
68 used & new from $10.53

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing story, Very Inspiring.........., December 10, 2010
What an amazing story! I could not put it down. I had to read it all in one sitting. This man's discovery of peace and his story is fantastic. He shows what the conflict is the middle east is all about. This book should be required reading in schools across the country. I loved it! Your local library has it as well.

Michael Moore Hates America
Michael Moore Hates America
DVD ~ Michael Moore
16 used & new from $1.76

5.0 out of 5 stars Stop arguing about the Title, Film clearly shows Moore's lies., December 1, 2009
This review is from: Michael Moore Hates America (DVD)
What is with everybody giving this film bad remarks based on the title alone? The film shows truthfully that Michael Moore lies and deceives to make a film. In America, you must be open to a debate on your ideas that you are trying to pass on to the country as facts. Michael Moore simply lied about a lot of things to make a film. Moore was not honest and objective making some of his documentaries. The film maker simply wants to debate Moore on his ideas and some of things Moore put in his films.

In one episode of this film, Moore was giving a speech at a university when the producer told him that he was making a film called Michael Moore hates America. You should see the way Moore responded! Truthfully, everything the film has stated about Moore became true in my mind. If you LOVE America, you should be open to debate your ideas or films, not shun anybody down who tries to challenge you! If you are truthful in your films, then you got nothing to worry about. Simply debate the facts in your films. Moore obviously hates America. He probably wants it to be like China where the government's opinion is the only opinion that should be taken as truth.

Moore should come out into the open and admit that he lied in his films. I am not saying all of his films are lies, but he wasn't as truthful as a documentary film maker should be. Moore owes an apology to the American people if he truly LOVES AMERICA.

Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter A/B/G & N Networks
Xbox 360 Wireless Network Adapter A/B/G & N Networks
Offered by G Dreamer
Price: $54.27
36 used & new from $42.60

2.0 out of 5 stars 99 dollars!!?? This is a huge rip off. Other and better solutions exist!!, November 24, 2009
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Seriously, anybody who buys this without even researching the options you have to give your 360 wireless N capability is just wasting their money. I didnt' really want to write this review initially (because I am a programmer on M$ platforms), but it's just plain rediculous. Even more rediculous are the 5 stars reviews on amazon praising this thing. Sure it will give you wireless N capability but at a cost that is outragous!

Here is a better solution:

Linksys Dual-Band Wireless-N Gaming Adapter

This will connect to anything that has an Ethernet cable and will give you wireless N capability. it will give me the same functionality as this outragously over-priced adapter. Not only that, but it will work with whatever I throw at it. it works with my PS3, XBOX 360, Laptop, .....etc. if you shop hard enough you will be able to pick this thing up for very cheap.

Another solution, This one requires more knowledge and is a bit more technical. Also possibly a little more expensive than the first option, but still cheaper than the 99 dollars adapter on here:

purchase a wireless N router that supports a HyperWRT firmware like Tomato or dd-WRT. You can then flip the router into a bridge and connect it to your XBOX 360 to offer you wireless N capability. Like I said, a bit more technical, but it shouldn't be too hard to figure out.

I love Microsoft, but this is just plain wrong.

EDIT: A lot of people responded to me by saying that the LinkSys adapter is about the same price as XBOX adapter. This is ONLY true on amazon. you can search for better prices elsewhere on the LinkSys adapter. I picked up the above adapter for 37 dollars including shipping! Also there is another solution which gives you the same capability as the LinkSys adapter and is only 49 dollars here:

TRENDnet Wireless N Gaming Adapter-Black (TEW-647GA) (V1.0R)

Bottom line, there are much cheaper solutions out there. They are not as clean as the XBOX adapter because you will need to hook them up to their own power and such, but you could use them for other applications (like giving the PS3 wireless N capability instead of the built in wireless). This adapter should be 49.99 Not 79.99 or 87.99 or 99.99...etc.
Comment Comments (32) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Jan 10, 2013 6:19 AM PST

Page: 1 | 2