Profile for M. Boston > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 31

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

M. Boston "the fixer" RSS Feed (Tulsa, OK)

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4
Deer Hunter 2005 (Jewel Case) - PC
Deer Hunter 2005 (Jewel Case) - PC
Offered by Blingos
Price: $14.99
11 used & new from $6.64

5.0 out of 5 stars 10 Years and Still the #1 hunting game on any platform, February 14, 2015
It has been 10 years since I first played this game. If anyone thinks there is something close to a reality hunting game compared to this is wrong. I've hoped for 7 years and am ordering this again now.

Breathe Right Nasal Strips, Small/Medium, Clear, 30 Count
Breathe Right Nasal Strips, Small/Medium, Clear, 30 Count
Offered by The dealmaker
Price: $10.94
58 used & new from $5.59

1.0 out of 5 stars I hate giving bad reviews, December 15, 2013
I just must not have the kind of snoring this relieves. My woman says I sleep and snore but never open my mouth. I snore bad. It's hard for her to sleep. These aided in no way. I even tried two at once and could feel some extra pulling of my nostrils..which might be great for some. Not for me. Another thing..half of them have not stuck to my nose well even after washing and drying face.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Feb 26, 2014 1:46 PM PST

Get Me Some Of That
Get Me Some Of That
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Hey, I called it, December 15, 2013
This review is from: Get Me Some Of That (MP3 Music)
I knew this would be huge before it aired, and man..it makes ya want to get some of that. Hey, and I have!

5 Pack Compatible Canon PGI-250 , CLI-251, Canon 251, Canon 250 1 Small Black, 1 Cyan, 1 Magenta, 1 Yellow, 1 Big Black for use with Canon PIXMA iP7220, PIXMA MG5420, PIXMA MG5422, PIXMA MG6320, PIXMA MX722, PIXMA MX922. Ink Cartridges for inkjet printers. CLI-251BK , CLI-251C , CLI-251M , CLI-251Y , PGI-250BK © Blake Printing Supply
Offered by Blake Printing Supply TM
Price: $17.99
3 used & new from $13.30

5.0 out of 5 stars Hard to complain about saving money, December 15, 2013
Hey, they have clear plastic holders! I can see if my ink is actually gone or not. I despise black cartridges you cannot see through and rely on the computer or printer to say your ink is gone. These are much cheaper than the name brand counterpart, so order away! Oh, I'm a photographer and print my 8x10 or smaller images.. This ink is certainly the quality I need.

Energizer Ultimate Lithium AA 20 Batteries L91
Energizer Ultimate Lithium AA 20 Batteries L91
Offered by MYBATTERYSUPPLIER
Price: $34.00
20 used & new from $28.65

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't ask for a better deal, December 15, 2013
These are what it takes to get the job done with some gadgets today, and they last nearly as long as the gadgets they will be running. Order 'em up!

Morrell Yellow Jacket F/P Bag Target
Morrell Yellow Jacket F/P Bag Target
Price: $49.99
11 used & new from $44.99

3.0 out of 5 stars Good but I wish I would have known....., October 15, 2013
First, I bought the identical target at Atwoods for 29.99, so you might shop around. I do wish I would have known that a youth (not a little kid) compound bow with a field tip isn't even going to put a mark on the bag. It simply bounces off. I was hoping for something my stepdaughter and I could both use, but it's no fun for a kid to watch arrows bounce back (that are shot at a speed that will easily kill a deer with a broadhead) at them. So, I am not going to be shooting at it either. Still, this thing is solid as hell and will last and easily take arrows shot as fast as whatever you're slingin 'em with.
Comment Comments (2) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Dec 23, 2014 5:08 PM PST

Winter Watch Wolf by Tom Antonishak Great Northern Art Deluxe Framed Print Open Edition
Offered by GrandmasGiftware
Price: $71.99

5.0 out of 5 stars Pristine Work, September 24, 2013
I somehow stumbled upon a collectors version of this. No matter, the piece (same color matting, frame, and size) is absolutely gorgeous. He does his subjects justice and then some.
Comment Comment | Permalink

Mini Battery Charger for Fuji NP-40, NP-60, NP-95, NP-120 Batteries - with fold-in wall plug, car & EU adapters

1.0 out of 5 stars Mislabeled, does not fit batteries listed, December 13, 2012
Long one short, this fits Fuji NP-120 batteries. It certainly doesn't fit my 60 like it says, and so I doubt it works with anything but the 120. BUMMER!!! I wanted my camera working and now have to ship this thing back.

Viper Shot King Bristle Dartboard
Viper Shot King Bristle Dartboard
Price: $22.99
24 used & new from $15.00

2.0 out of 5 stars I have to play Negative Nelly. This bites!, December 5, 2012
I was so excited after reading all these reviews. A $22 great board. Well, the good thing about the board is just that, the board. It's made of good material and heals nicely. The metal is way to thick which encourages bounce backs, the color of the numbers are nearly unrecognizable. That's no big deal, I painted mine white. There was about 1/16 th inch gap between metal and board which ridiculous. It can't simply be re-anchored....because... It was all warped and so something was inevitable to be "off". I gently removed it and took a picture. If I had to do again, I would probably buy the same board. Obviously, I'm one of the unfortunate. Oh, mounting instructions would have helped. 3 nails a few screws and some bracket I had to figure out.

ASR Tactical Ninja Road Stars | Tire Puncturing Security Devices (4 Pack)
ASR Tactical Ninja Road Stars | Tire Puncturing Security Devices (4 Pack)
Offered by Deals Only Web Store
Price: $21.99

5.0 out of 5 stars These are evil awesome, November 23, 2012
If you wanna get the job done these will do it. I have more to write more words for the review. Ok now I can post it.

Page: 1 | 2 | 3 | 4