Profile for A. G. Black > Reviews

Customer Reviews: 10

Community Features
Review Discussion Boards
Top Reviewers

Guidelines: Learn more about the ins and outs of Your Profile.

A. G. Black "queenlex" RSS Feed (NC)

Garnier Skin Renew Clinical Dark Spot Corrector, 1.7 Ounce
Garnier Skin Renew Clinical Dark Spot Corrector, 1.7 Ounce
Price: $14.99
14 used & new from $9.95

2.0 out of 5 stars Great face lotion, but doesn't fade spots, December 28, 2012
I have dark spots from acne on both cheeks and I bought this to try to at least make them less noticable, if not get rid of some of the spots completly. My spots aren't even that bad and this lotion did absolutely nothing for them. It was a great face lotion, it's light and smells nice but that's about it. I used it twice a day for over 2 moths and saw no change. So dissapointed.

Remington Smooth & Silky 7 in 1 Women's Grooming Kit, WPG2000
Remington Smooth & Silky 7 in 1 Women's Grooming Kit, WPG2000
Offered by Fat Cat Deals
Price: $74.99
2 used & new from $52.99

1.0 out of 5 stars Crappy Product, February 15, 2012
I had this (poorly made) razor for about 6 months and it completely stopped working about a month ago. First it would lose charge extremely quickly, this went on for about 2 months before it downright refused to turn on anymore. I wish I hadn't wasted my money on this product. I shouldn't have been being cheap and just bought a decent one. I'd give this no stars if I could.

Maxwell House International Coffee Decaf Sugar Free French Vanilla Cafe, 4-Ounce Cans (Pack of 4)
Offered by Eztrade123
Price: $21.24
9 used & new from $15.75

2.0 out of 5 stars 4 Teaspoons my foot!, January 7, 2012
I'm giving this product 2 stars because the label says that 4 teaspoons of the stuff is enough to enjoy the taste. However, all 4 teaspoons did was produce brown potty water. I had to dump nearly half of the container into my cup just to get any flavor at all and I only had a small coffee cup full of water it's not like I expected 4 teaspoons to flavor a giant mug. Don't waste your money, buy a better brand.
Comment Comment (1) | Permalink | Most recent comment: May 21, 2014 11:42 AM PDT

Tom's of Maine Natural Long-Lasting Deodorant Stick Apricot -- 2.25 oz
Tom's of Maine Natural Long-Lasting Deodorant Stick Apricot -- 2.25 oz
Offered by Pharmapacks
Price: $6.00
31 used & new from $2.50

2.0 out of 5 stars Long lasting...yea I don't think so, August 14, 2011
I have sensitive skin and regular deodorant makes me break out so I started using Adidas aluminum free deodorant which worked really well. Eventually though I couldn't find it in the store anymore, I guess they stopped selling it. So I started using toms and I thought it smelled pretty decent but it doesn't work! Like, at all. I put it on and literally a minute later I'm sweating and the deodorant it starting to smell really...I don't know how to describe it but it's just weird. Not weird in a good way either. My advice is use it if you want to but not if you sweat a lot like I do or if you're about to do something where you know you're going to get really sweaty because if you try to go to the club and dance or something while wearing toms then trust me you're gonna be pretty ripe in about 30 minutes so just wear regular deodorant. So basically only wear toms in the winter time when you're doing absolutely nothing. Then it works. I guess.

Tom's of Maine Citrus Zest Natural Confidence Roll-On Deodorant, 2.40-Ounce Bottles (Pack of 6)
Price: $20.34
11 used & new from $18.56

1.0 out of 5 stars Waste of money, August 14, 2011
This deodorant is even worse then the regular toms deodorant. It smells so horrible that the second after I opened it I immediately closed it and left it sitting around for months before I finally got sick of looking at it and threw it away. I didn't want to waste my money so I thought I'd get to it eventually but no. I just couldn't. If you can get past the smell to actually use it then more power to ya. I personally don't want to smell like that all day.
Comment Comments (3) | Permalink | Most recent comment: Sep 24, 2011 7:15 AM PDT

Dancing Queen (Glee Cast Version)
Dancing Queen (Glee Cast Version)
Offered by SONY Music Entertainment Downloads LLC.
Price: $1.29

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it, July 7, 2011
This is the best version of dancing queen that I have ever heard and I've heard it sung by a lot of different groups/singers. Well worth the money. GO GLEE!

SanDisk Sansa Fuze 4 GB Video MP3 Player (Red)
SanDisk Sansa Fuze 4 GB Video MP3 Player (Red)
6 used & new from $95.00

3.0 out of 5 stars S'alright but not worth it, July 7, 2011
I got this mp3 player last year on my birthday. It is now 2 days before my next birthday so I've had it for 363 days. It was a decent price and it was great at first. It was durable, it has a clear nice screen and a decent amount of memory I guess. The only problem I've had with it since the beginning is the radio feature. It freezes about 70% of the time when I try to listen to the radio and it wont unfreeze for hours so that pretty much ruined that feature for me since I don't use the radio on my sansa because of this. It would also freeze every now and then randomly and wouldn't unfreeze for hours and would not turn on when I tried to get it to do so. In the last 3 or 4 months is has been freezing more often and the buttons are beginning to look like they are about to pop off any second. This has happened with other mp3 players that I have had in the past where the buttons pop off but thats after I've had them for at least 2yrs. This one seems like it wasn't built to last. I don't recommend this mp3 to anyone DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY! I regret asking for it for my birthday as it seems I'm going to have to get a different one soon and that always means losing some of my music in the transition. I might just cave and get an ipod already.

The Boleyn Inheritance
The Boleyn Inheritance
by Philippa Gregory
Edition: Mass Market Paperback
Price: $7.19
225 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars A bit dissapointing, January 2, 2010
I was a bit dissapionted with The Boleyn Inheritance. After reading The Other Boleyn Girl and absolutly LOVING it I immediatly rushed out to the bookstore and bought this book expecting the same, or an even better experience. The plot moves along slow with a few jumps every now and then but it was hard for me to get through. I really had to force myself to finish it. It took me a month to read this book because I couldn't focus on it for that long because at times I found myself well...bored. Now while the imagery and description is absolutly beautiful the plot is just eh. I will continue reading Phillipa's books because I still do consider her tp be the best historical fiction writer out there,I mean you can tell that she does her research. But as far as recommending this book to other people well...I just can't bring myself to do it.

Perfect (Pretty Little Liars, Book 3)
Perfect (Pretty Little Liars, Book 3)
by Sara Shepard
Price: $9.99
535 used & new from $0.01

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect. Thats all I can say, January 2, 2010
Wow I love the Pretty Little Liars Series I thought it was just going to be another shallow series about rich girls that I couldn't relate to (Gossip Girl) but boy was I wrong! Perfect is an excellent installment to the series and the characters and the plot continue to develop smoothly with each book. I won't spoil the book for anyone but I will suggest it to everyone. The problems that these girls face are problems that girls everywhere face and adding that in with the mystery makes this book a top choice. Now keep in mind that this is a book for TEENS but it isn't in any way too sexually graphic or anything. Anyone that says that it is needs to seriously chill. Mature teens can handle this book without their little virginal minds getting traumatized I promise. Each book in this series is better than the last and I can't wait to buy the rest. I hope Sara Shepard keeps up the good work!

Betrayed: A House of Night Novel (House of Night Novels)
Betrayed: A House of Night Novel (House of Night Novels)
by P. C. Cast
Price: $13.68
148 used & new from $0.01

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than Marked, January 2, 2010
I enjoyed Betrayed it showed good character development and story progression. It found it to be way better than Marked which I just found to be ok and I got Betrayed just to see if I even wanted to continue with this series and I'm happy to say that I wasn't dissapointed. The only problem that I have with this series is the lack of description and imagery especially when it comes to the people in the story. I feel like I can't even picture most of the characters in my head because the descrition is so vague.Overall though, I would recommend Betrayed it is a great step up from the first novel. I hope the improvement continues throughout the series.